What's new

Tension in Kerala village as school serves pork

Haha delusional much? Well, whatever helps you sleep better at night, you two bit bucket of tackiness.

They're quite a fun bunch, thank you very much. I request you not to bring them into your low IQ posts from now on, or you can be the weakling that you are, and continue to do so. Whatever floats your boat, you lunatic. :lol:

Yeah I need a certificate of weakling or he-man from a person who goes around calling people labors, downtrodden, and calling names based on their race, chapta, etc. etc.

You wont get any respect from me that you wont give anyone else. Kapish.

When did thackerays play caste politics? :rofl:Look at this retard @Indrani

At which lungi school did your learn this propaganda? :woot:

They are just regurgitating what the commie/secular media has fed them.

But still with all the education Kerala's economy is behind or almost close to tiny states like Delhi, Haryana, Punjab..

So what has that education contributed to. Looks like from the discussion so far, it contributed to higher divorce rates, and obviously the higher crime rates. Your education lacks quality to establish industries it seems..

Kerala economy is far behind Delhi or Haryana's economy.

Punjab economy if Chandigarh included surpasses Kerala remittance model economy.

For your comprehension skills
9139b1312db408b019084d9face1430ad0d9eae21fe753a88a4c058f837e5748.jpg

I don't know what you are talking about. People do wear lungi and pancha in Mumbai in their houses. My father used to. Plus in the village side there are still dhoti wearing people to be found.

No it is not. Stop making every word into an insult.
public?? or in front of Shiva sena??

I am a Bhartiya . I am proud of my vedic heritage. Those who have more love for foreign culture,ideology and philosophy have no right to live in here.
Did you forget that even Shivaji Maharaj had Muslim generals who fought for the Maratha Empire against the Mughals.
In the 3rd battle of Panipat neither the Hindu Rajputs nor the Sikhs supported the Marathas to protect northern India
against the Afghan invaders but the Muslim general Ibrahim Gardi fought for the Marathas and for mother India until his death.
Tipu Sultan was one of the last great Indian kings who fought against the British and for the honor of his people until his death.

I don't know what you are talking about. People do wear lungi and pancha in Mumbai in their houses. My father used to. Plus in the village side there are still dhoti wearing people to be found.

No it is not. Stop making every word into an insult.
Okay .. don't get angry:-)

Your education lacks quality to establish industries it seems..

Its not about quality of education- It takes good infrastructure and supportive government policies.And then there is environmentalists who oppose everything.

Yeah I need a certificate of weakling or he-man from a person who goes around calling people labors, downtrodden, and calling names based on their race, chapta, etc. etc.

You wont get any respect from me that you wont give anyone else. Kapish.

It looks like someone's been following my posts on other threads too, how sweet. Well, whatever it takes to defend India, but you on the other hand, take things a step too far when you talk about people's families and parents. You certainly don't need a certificate from me; everybody here can see what you're made of, you old weakling pretending to be a woman. Sickening.

Being the self-proclaimed "spokesperson of Indian culture , religion, and ethics", you should know better, but then, we all know what a hypocrite you are. Morons like yourself are a dime a dozen at every SS Shaka. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom