What's new

Tension in Kerala village as school serves pork

Look around. How mallus in here are bragging they are better and much more civilized than other Indians? Most of Mallus are Muslims and Christians, I can't expect them to be patriotic anyway.

Dumbest thing I've ever heard on this forum.

Who said slavery?

Some might see it that way. There is an infinite number of reasons why people marry and there are as many reasons why people want to cease this form of living.

Yup go back to the cave man days or pre-society days. No values, no honor. Just STDs and STIs and 3-4 children from 3-4 fathers, and back breaking 3 jobs in a day to feed those mouths. Yup right, that is the way to go.

No Fight happened. Fanatic Sunni Musalman thrashed a teacher because some kids who have grudge against him, made a propaganda. it's one way only. We don't have the RSS paramilitary with Swords and J1hadi's with gun fighting it out in the streets like north India. It's better for Muslims of kerala insulated from Saudia and Hindus from North Indian Fascists.

The issue had nothing to do with Hindus but you are so desperate to bring North Indians, RSS into this nonsensical discussion..

I guess you are pissed of with them because they don't let you freely convert using bribes.. If thats not the reason then do enlighten us what role did they play in this incident.

Look around. How mallus in here are bragging they are better and much more civilized than other Indians? Most of Mallus are Muslims and Christians, I can't expect them to be patriotic anyway.
Bro, why do you insult other Indians. Its ok to be a proud Maratha but that doesn't mean that you have to insult other
Indians. And it doesn't matter weather they are Christians or Muslims as they all are Indians.

What about 55% Hindus ?Kerala has high population of Bengalis,Tamils,Biharis & North East Indians. Have u heard of any discrimination. I guess this thread is creating internal divisions between different Indian communities. Pakis will be happy lol :-).

Bro, why do you insult other Indians. Its ok to be a proud Maratha but that doesn't mean that you have to insult other
Indians. And it doesn't matter weather they are Christians or Muslims as they all are Indians.
I am a Bhartiya . I am proud of my vedic heritage. Those who have more love for foreign culture,ideology and philosophy have no right to live in here.

but don't wear a lungi/pancha..

I don't know what you are talking about. People do wear lungi and pancha in Mumbai in their houses. My father used to. Plus in the village side there are still dhoti wearing people to be found.

But isn't mallu a derogatory word...

No it is not. Stop making every word into an insult.

I don't know what you are talking about. People do wear lungi and pancha in Mumbai in their houses. My father used to. Plus in the village side there are still dhoti wearing people to be found.

Don't bother with him he is beyond repair. Hes brain cells are infected with Mallu virus which has no cure.

What kind of BS is this ? Many other factors like education & healthcare are considered while calculating HDI.
But still with all the education Kerala's economy is behind or almost close to tiny states like Delhi, Haryana, Punjab..

So what has that education contributed to. Looks like from the discussion so far, it contributed to higher divorce rates, and obviously the higher crime rates. Your education lacks quality to establish industries it seems..

Back
Top Bottom