What's new

Tension in Kerala village as school serves pork

Here is some 2013 data-

Kerala had 10042 riots
Kerala had 479 cases of arson
Kerala had 10521 cases of crimes against public order
Kerala had a 12.91% share in riots across India.
Kerala had a rate of 29.96 riots per 100k.
Kerala had a 5.97% share in total crimes across India.

Seems mallus love a good riot now and then. Poor hindus. UN should grant them persecuted status in Kerala.

Here is screenshot of page 222 of National Crime Records Bureau report 2013 of Crimes in India

Unlike the idiots here you are actually posting facts backed by hard data. Good show.

Are you a mallu 'das' or a bengali 'das' ?

You were posting pictures of pork dishes and saying that Kerala Muslims are stupid. I got the impression that you are a pork eater.
You do have serious comprehension problems then my friend! Where did I say Kerala Muslims were stupid? All I said was the protesters were stupid,and they are,no matter what their religion is. If posting pics of pork dishes gave you the impression that I am a pork eater,would posting pics of Su-30MKI make you think I am an IAF Pilot?:lol:

You are damn stupid if you actually believe the utter BS you just wrote.

So you are saying that Govt. of India in 2013 when your people were in power published a false report?
The NCRB is non-partisan and is not subject to political influence.

Facts are facts that Kerala is largely a violent dysfunctional state.
As we can see for serving Pork the entire faculty of a school is fired/detained/arrested/beaten up by jamaatis.
For serving beef they probably would have gotten some govt award and a ministerial visit commending them for the same.

Refer to National Crime Records Bureau.

Kerala has 455.8 cognizable crimes per 100k.
The highest across India by a huge margin

Educate yourself, the higher crime rate comes because of the much higher number of crimes which actually get reported and registered by the police.

People here are more educated while the police takes its job more serious.

And prove that Kerala has the highest riot rate.

How many did die in riots last year compared to other states?

CBSE announces “Arabic Week” in school; Kerala wants it for 52 weeks each year
New Delhi: Last week, Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) announced “Sanskrit Week” for all schools in India in the second week of August. In that “Sanskrit Week” students from all schools across India should spend some time to memorise unrecognizable verses in Sanskrit and to write Hindi lines ending with “aha” thereby bypassing it as Sanskrit verses.

There were heavy opposition from regional party leaders and many saw it as forceful imposition of Sanskrit and thereby Hinduism into the students, who come cutting across various religions in India. News channels were shouting over the top of their voice that this is suppression of non-Hindu religions in India and that this shows the bigoted mindset of ruling BJP government. And while there were no more murmurs over this week, CBSE had announced “Arabic Week” replacing the “Sanskrit Week” in the period of August 7-14.

Immediately after the announcement, there were celebrations across many of the major cities. Various Secular parties and regional parties distributed sweets and were dancing in joy. Welcoming the announcement, “Only Kannada” movement leader Ussappaa, commented, “This is a good move by the BJP. Every person in this world should learn Arabic, which is a beautiful language. Learning that language opens all the dimensions hidden inside the brain and makes a person rise above all the ignorance. We urge Kannadigas to earn Arabic and use it alongside or even replace Kannada language. But, we will vehemently oppose imposition of Sanskrit and Hindi upon us.”

Tamil leader, Kilavan, was seen partying with his party members outside his party office. A jubilant Kilavan said, “Arabic was the language spoken in India before RSS came, who hid Sanskrit parchments wantedly and sent archaeologists to those areas, thereby falsely proving to people that Sanskrit was spoken in India. We will agitate against Sanskrit and Hindi imposition on us.”

the-arabic-alphabet-is-so-friendly.jpg
Posters like this were pasted in School noticeboards across India, ahead of “Arabic Week”

Kerala government expressed happiness over this announcement and even asked for extension of this Arabic Week, for 52 weeks every year. Trinamool Congress has requested that Arabic be made Official language of India replacing Hindi, so that Indians can easily talk with neighboring Pakistan and Afghanistan. Satish Bhattacharjee of TMC, said, “If Arabic is one of the official language of United Nations and if India is part of that United Nations, doesn’t it mean indirectly that Arabic can be official language of India too. Then why are they forcing Hindi and Sanskrit on us?”

Many intellectuals are already racing to enlist themselves in one of these schools as “old” students so that they can learn Arabic and highlight their secular credentials. Scientists expressed their happiness that introduction of Arabic reading and writing into school curriculum will enable the unused portion of brain in students to be used, as it it Right-to-Left oriented language.

Meanwhile, Arnab Goswami continued his #DesigntoPolarise series in his NewsHour with a debate topic as “BY TERMING IT AS ‘ARABIC WEAK’, DOES INDIA HURTS THE SENTIMENTS OF MUSLIMS?”

CBSE announces “Arabic Week” in school; Kerala wants it for 52 weeks each year | My Faking News
Boy its been so long since I laughed this much.:D

Educate yourself, the higher crime rate comes because of the much higher number of crimes which actually get reported and registered by the police.

I just proved Kerala has the highest riot rate both in 2012 and 2013.

Using govt. data of UPA era.

Are you blind or something?

why do educated people riot?
If police took its job seriously it would prevent such rioting

Police job is to control and prevent rioting first and then make reports of the rioting that just happened.

So you are saying that Govt. of India in 2013 when your people were in power published a false report?
The NCRB is non-partisan and is not subject to political influence.

Facts are facts that Kerala is largely a violent dysfunctional state.
As we can see for serving Pork the entire faculty of a school is fired/detained/arrested/beaten up by jamaatis.
For serving beef they probably would have gotten some govt award and a ministerial visit commending them for the same.

Post the link.

But I see that all kind of riots are meant here, not just religious motivated ones.

Even if it so... its the same reason which I mentioned before.

People tend to report crimes more often here and the police is registering them more carefully than in other places.

Furthermore, events like strikes happen all the time here.. their number is huge. A retard throwing rocks during a strike at a window of a shop can already get reported.

But how many died in Kerala because mobs were mass killing each other over religious issues?

Problem with Chappati now Problem with Pork.................. :rolleyes:

What the Fork!!

Post the link.

But I see that all kind of riots are meant here, not just religious motivated ones.

People tend to report crimes more often here and the police is registering them more carefully than in other places.

Furthermore, events like strikes happen all the time here.. their number is huge. A retard throwing rocks during a strike at a window of a shop can already get reported.

But how many died in Kerala because mobs were mass killing each other over religious issues?

I am a new member so cannot post links.
I uploaded a screen shot of page 222 of the NCRB report which is available online.

You just google NCRB- select crimes in india - select stats- download the pdf - go to page 222.

Since you may not comprehend what i just said i will upload the data for you again.

Post the link.

Where is the proof that police is registering them more carefully than other states?
Where is the proof that people tend to report more crimes in Kerala than other states?

Should rock throwing be made legal as per your argument?

Attachments

• ss.png
    ss.png
    138.9 KB · Views: 15
LOL. MP Veerendra Kumar was a part of the LDF till 2009. After which he joined the UDF and canvassed for muslim votes when he fought elections in Palakkad.

:lol: when have you ever heard my malayalam ?

Why are you speaking on my behalf ? ..... are you my spokesperson ? :P

so you don't know nothing about Kerala politics..you can even see some Kerala congress factions like p c thomas in LDF. Apr 16, 2014
Manvantaratruti
BANNED
Black Widow said: ↑
These are specially breeded cow/bull for
beef
These cows are not for beef,
Sonia Maino and her associate must
understand the difference.
I have no problem with beef, I have not
problem with Tiger/Lion meat as well.. My
concern is just one, If you want the meat,
cultivate the cattle, rather than killing pet
cattles...
How about cultivating clones for harvesting
organs ? ...... the same logic follows.
abjktu said: ↑
what butthurt?? you like to show your
butts??? show it in Mumbai central...you can
earn money too...
LOL..... you are trying too hard. Poyi kali
padichete waa.....ne iperum oru kute anne.

i am on mobile,some limitations there..

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom