What's new

Tension in Kerala village as school serves pork

Why are Hindutva saffron chaddi wearing bandits foaming at the mouth over Kerala?

Stupid BJP puppets.

Not BS its the NCRB report published by your beloved UPA govt in 2013.
Clearly shows Kerala as the most violent state. Coupled with its total lack of local economy and complete reliance on ME expat remittance equates Kerala with our neighbour.

Failed state? highest riot per capita ?

Secularism or sickularism is the new term on the block that define the "secular" policies or vote bank policies of parties like the TMC, INC, SP and the one's in Kerala who favor the one particular sick minority over the majority or other minorities because this particular violent minority forms a major vote bank owing to the only ability of producing more children than all other minorities and majority combined.

The word secularism and the real meaning has been effed especially in India by the parties mentioned above because they only follow a particular minority appeasement policy and nothing else.

Come on man,that guy is criticizing a christian funded institution for selecting staff from their own communities.The same applies for schools run by different Hindu & Muslim communities in Kerala.

Refer to National Crime Records Bureau.

Kerala has 455.8 cognizable crimes per 100k.
The highest across India by a huge margin

Rank State Cognizable Crime Rate (per 1 lakh population) 2012
1 Kerala 455.8
2 Madhya Pradesh 298.8
3 Tamil Nadu 294.8
U/T Puducherry 291.0
U/T Delhi 283.3
4 Assam 250.0
6 Rajasthan 246.9
5 Haryana 240.4
U/T Chandigarh 235.4
7 Andhra Pradesh 224.5
8 Karnataka 222.5
9 Chhattisgarh 221.1
10 Gujarat 216.6
11 Jammu and Kashmir 206.5
12 Goa 196.7
13 Arunachal Pradesh 192.1
14 Himachal Pradesh 182.6
15 West Bengal 178.2
16 Maharashtra 176.7
17 Mizoram 173.1
18 Tripura 170.6
19 Odisha 164.8
20 Manipur 150.3
21 Bihar 147.4
U/T Andaman and Nicobar Islands 133.4
22 Jharkhand 127.8
23 Punjab 127.4
24 Uttar Pradesh 96.4
25 Meghalaya 96.1
26 Uttarakhand 87.7
27 Sikkim 84.9
U/T Dadra and Nagar Haveli 84.6
U/T Daman and Diu 83.9
U/T Lakshadweep 77.9
28 Nagaland 47.7

Come on man,that guy is criticizing a christian funded institution for selecting staff from their own communities.The same applies for schools run by different Hindu & Muslim communities in Kerala.

Education and Media in Kerala is entirely dominated by communists and christians not that I've got anything against christians but its the ground reality

Education and Media in Kerala is entirely dominated by communists and christians not that I've got anything against christians but its the ground reality

How is that related to 'highest per capita riot'?

In current Indian society Muslim community has advantage in these matters because they don't brand themselves as seculars , everyone knows that they are extremely religious so it is always the other community which has to prove themselves as seculars because they brand themselves as seculars.
I think this is very big advantage for Muslim community.

NCRB>Crime in India>2013 Its a .pdf publication.

can't post links I'm a new members

All India Average 6.2 riots per 100k
Kerala 31.4 riots per 100k

The Congress govt. is turning Kerala into another Kashmir.

@Makaramarma you belong to which state?? I wanted to settle down in your state , since it will be safe there than Kerala...........

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom