What's new

Tension in Kerala village as school serves pork

Well you are a hindu so of course you will like it, but even the smell of pork upsets my stomach.
We all aren't hindus,I am a Muslim,@gslv mk3,@SpArK,@seiko are Christians,@Nair,@Ravi Nair are Hindus. If in your dictionary being an Indian automatically translates into being a Hindu,then yeah,we all are Hindus. And you must get a new dictionary.

Did we have any riots in Kerala in 2012? @Infinity @seiko @acetophenol @gslv mk3 @kurup @SpArK @sreekumar

Or is it the SFI/KSU protests in university collage called riots?
Dude why are you wasting your time with Moron...........പട്ടിയുടെ വാല് പന്റിരാണ്ട് കൊല്ലം കുഴള്ളിൽ ഇട്ടാലും നരേ ആക്കുമോ..................

but still he is the dominat share holder and Managing Director...

LOL. MP Veerendra Kumar was a part of the LDF till 2009. After which he joined the UDF and canvassed for muslim votes when he fought elections in Palakkad.

pullikaaran malayaliaanenaanu parayunnathu..pakshe pulleeda Malayalam kettaal pettamma polum sahikoola...

:lol: when have you ever heard my malayalam ?

Why are you speaking on my behalf ? ..... are you my spokesperson ? :P

Last edited:
Here is some 2013 data-

Kerala had 10042 riots
Kerala had 479 cases of arson
Kerala had 10521 cases of crimes against public order
Kerala had a 12.91% share in riots across India.
Kerala had a rate of 29.96 riots per 100k.
Kerala had a 5.97% share in total crimes across India.

Seems mallus love a good riot now and then. Poor hindus. UN should grant them persecuted status in Kerala.

Here is screenshot of page 222 of National Crime Records Bureau report 2013 of Crimes in India

Attachments

• ss.png
    ss.png
    138.9 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom