What's new

Tension in Kerala village as school serves pork

It is not only that..... In Kerala most of the crimes get reported, and there will be hardly any which doesnt get reported..... If there is a fight between 2 neighbors, Both get admitted and put case against each other, that become 2 cases of violence....

I am not saying no crime happens in Kerala, There are crimes like in every society.... But mate Kerala cannot be the place where highest number of rapes and riots happens....... The last riot was in marad, which was decade ago.... I dont remember any riots prior to that.......

Prior to Marad Massacre was Mopilla Massacre and post Marad Massacre was 2009 riots and many more i can open a thread on kerala riots if needed.

Kerala : 5 killed in Christian-Muslim riots

May 19, 2009
Vaishakh Krushna Dashami

Trivendram (Kerala): Five persons were killed and about 35 injured in clashes between Muslims and Christians at Cheriyathura here on Sunday.Those who were killed all belong to Muslim community. It is yet to be confirmed whether the deaths occurred owing to the attack from the opposing group or in police firing.Thirty- eight persons who were injured in the clashes have been admitted to the ThiruvananthapuramMedical College Hospital and several others were admitted to a private hospital.

The Clashes were reported between thugs in Muslim dominated Beemapally area and Christian dominated Cheriyathura area.The recent clashes were a result of earlier clashes in the area between Christians and Muslims over sharing the fish captured from the sea. The Mafia gangs of Christians and Jihadi's involved in CD Piracy business had turned the area into a lawless region within the Capital city. Hindus in the area were evicted from the area years back by the highhandedness of these so called Minority groups. Church and fundamental Jihadi organisations are running parallel law and order in the area, No political parties or Police forces ever dare to question this mafia culture. The present flare up is the result of this attitude by authorities and Politicians.

Within no time State Government declared 10 lakh Compensation for those killed in the riot and 1 lakh compensation for those injured. It is worth recollecting to note here that State compensation to the families of 8 Hindus who were butchered in Maradu by Jihadi terrorists were declared only after continuous protest by Hindu organisations

On hindujagruti

It is not only that..... In Kerala most of the crimes get reported, and there will be hardly any which doesnt get reported..... If there is a fight between 2 neighbors, Both get admitted and put case against each other, that become 2 cases of violence....

I am not saying no crime happens in Kerala, There are crimes like in every society.... But mate Kerala cannot be the place where highest number of rapes and riots happens....... The last riot was in marad, which was decade ago.... I dont remember any riots prior to that.......

What a joke. Riots are not reported in west bengal media either :P .... which is why West Bengal is riot free :cheesy:

You are from Mallapuram ? Now I understand your servile attitude. Survival is always the prime motivator.

Kerala is a pretty unsafe place for anyone. Especially women.

Now tell me this, what percentage of the Kerala Media is controlled by the muslims and xtians and the communists ? :lol:

IMG_5837.jpg

All those protesters were dumb and retarded as$holes,case closed.

That doesn't look appetizing at all to say the least.

You are the stupidest person ever. Secularism means separation of religion and state, IT DOES not mean people of certain faith cannot organize their own activities, including schools, hospitals.

The reason why I have deep suspicion of Muslims is that those accidents repeatedly happened in China. Muslims forbid their neighbor from eating pork, forbid people from drinking or eating pork in their present, and there was a big accident when those Muslims started to ban alcohol in a city. If they can keep their faith to themselves and do not interfere into others' life, we shall live peacefully together.

Welcome to my ignore list, you are the epitome of what's wrong with Muslims.

LOL. That is not what "secularism" means in India :lol: ..... here we have a totally different meaning.

I am the epitome of what is wrong with the Muslims ? :cheesy: ........ OK. :enjoy:

Prior to Marad Massacre was Mopilla Massacre and post Marad Massacre was 2009 riots and many more i can open a thread on kerala riots if needed.

So now i should learn from you the details of riots in Kerala???

Well now let me give you brief of kerala society..... We are one of the most educated societies of India...... Our day starts with reading either of 2 news papers

1)Malayala Manorama
2)Mathrubhoomi,

Every political party, every religious organisation has their own Malayalam news paper..... Most of them have their own Channels...

There is hardly anyone who doesnt read news paper in kerala, (for your information, Malayala Manorama is the costliest news paper to give an advertisement, just because of its readership)

In this kind of society every other incident get reported and it will be discussed thru news paper and news channels..... and every malayali is aware of what is happening in this small state.....

So when we close down all the channels, news papers, I shall ask you to open a thread and en light us with your knowledge on religious harmony of kerala...

What a joke. Riots are not reported in west bengal media either :P .... which is why West Bengal is riot free :cheesy:

You are from Mallapuram ? Now I understand your servile attitude. Survival is always the prime motivator.

Now tell me this, what percentage of the Kerala Media is controlled by the muslims and xtians and the communists ? :lol:

Are you manvanthuruthi by any chance?

Guys.... have you ever visited rural part of Kerala???? For instance bordering with Tamil Nadu????

In those places Muslims eat pork okay and I have seen it.. They do not make any fuss about it....they eat it because they get them in abundance and they hunt wild bores of course illegally and eat them....

Well now let me give you brief of kerala society..... We are one of the most educated societies of India...... Our day starts with reading either of 2 news papers

1)Malayala Manorama
2)Mathrubhoomi,

Every political party, every religious organisation has their own Malayalam news paper..... Most of them have their own Channels...

There is hardly anyone who doesnt read news paper in kerala, (for your information, Malayala Manorama is the costliest news paper to give an advertisement, just because of its readership)

In this kind of society every other incident get reported and it will be discussed thru news paper and news channels..... and every malayali is aware of what is happening in this small state.....

So when we close down all the channels, news papers, I shall ask you to open a thread and en light us with your knowledge on religious harmony of kerala...

So you read newspapers in the morning?
Wonderfull

Now back to reality
Kerala tops riot per capita rate in India

LordManvan...Christians are larger numbers only in church controlled schools/colleges/hospitals in Kerala..all others including government schools/hospitals,village/municipal/secretariat/state government/central offices or in supplyco/triveni or in several corporations hindus surpasses all..

:lol: And where is the safest place for women in India ? UP ?

Its a failed state.
Kerala tops riot per capita rate in India

What kind of BS is this ?

I don't see anything wrong with that. It was fair, but maybe there are some details missing from the report

Actually,certain students go who got punished by this teacher started this all.

1)Malayala Manorama
2)Mathrubhoomi,

1)Malayala Manorama - owned by Xtians :lol: (editor is ALWAYS a xtian)
2)Mathrubhoomi - owned by Communists :lol:

NICE.

LordManvan...Christians are larger numbers only in church controlled schools/colleges/hospitals in Kerala..all others including government schools/hospitals,village/municipal/secretariat/state government/central offices or in supplyco/triveni or in several corporations hindus surpasses all..

Why don't you put out a report to prove this claim ?

:lol: And where is the safest place for women in India ? UP ?

What kind of BS is this ?

Actually,certain students go who got punished by this teacher started this all.

Not BS its the NCRB report published by your beloved UPA govt in 2013.

Clearly shows Kerala as the most violent state. Coupled with its total lack of local economy and complete reliance on ME expat remittance equates Kerala with our neighbour.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom