What's new

Tension in Kerala village as school serves pork

Yeah the same bureau once said Cochin is the most dangerous city in India...... I live in cochin and i travel across India, I know how much truth in that report.....
Its a govt. of India report.

While Mallapuram may be most dangerous in Kerala.
Kerala definitely is the most violent, crime prone and afflicted with religious violence as the facts show.

Its a govt. of India report.

While Mallapuram may be most dangerous in Kerala.
Kerala definitely is the most violent, crime prone and afflicted with religious violence as the facts show.

I lived in Malappuram for close to 20 years, I know better than that report ..... Have you ever visited Kerala? Do visit once here and travel and find out......And my friend, I travel Kerala length and breadth every month throughout the year.....

I still can't get over how petty people can be. Eat/drink whatever the hell you want, whenever the hell you please, just as long as you're not force feeding the touchy ones in the process. Fcuktards.

Oh come on, this insitution should be banned and the teachers hung in public.

It's not that they were serving beef secretly to Hindus. They were serving pork to children while Ramazan. They should keep track of all this and also have a top class astrologer to predict similar cases in the future. Also making the announcement of pork being served does not reduce the issue at all. When beef festivals are held and wrteched Hindus/Sikhs etc take offence they are labelled rightly communal and vile. But in this case the Government should take steps to make sure the Muslims are not offended. All Christian schools should be boycotted in protest.
:pissed:

IMG_5837.jpg

All those protesters were dumb and retarded as$holes,case closed.

I lived in Malappuram for close to 20 years, I know better than that report ..... Have you ever visited Kerala? Do visit once here and travel and find out......And my friend, I travel Kerala length and breadth every month throughout the year.....

So you control Kerala Police and all other law enforcement agencies including IB, SI, CBI and NIA in Kerala?

If not i think i will trust NCRB

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom