What's new

Tension in Hyderabad over Pakistan independence day celebration

If I was living in extreme oppression , discrimination , and danger due to my religious views... I would've felt the same way.

May Allah help Indian Muslims .....

How many of those have applied for asylum in Pakistan ;) ??

On the other hand, the story of Pakistani hindus is pretty visible these days :azn:

he he he ....do you guys even understand what happened there????

some NGO organization started this mess....
They planned to celebrate Both India and Pakistan Independence day.... on 14th Pak and 15th India independence day .....

but some guys opposed it.....and stopped it....
it is NGO not Muslims of India....

It is Telugu language.....:P

Indian muslims love pakistan and bangladesh

No we Don't and why should we love Pakistan , bangladesh or any other country just because they are muslims countries ?
keep ur self proclaimed facts with u. We Belong to India and thats where are faith lies when it come to nationalism.

In hindi there is a saying ( kuch logon ka pyar dikhta ha (visible) aur kuch logon ka nahi (not visible) ... the fact ( Jin logon ka pyar dikkhta nahi ) wo zyaada gehra hoota ,, and most of my indian muslims are among those whose love for their nation is not clearly visible ,,, but it is deeper than those who's love is visible

The Cricket Test: Muslims in India - YouTube

If I was living in extreme oppression , discrimination , and danger due to my religious views... I would've felt the same way.

May Allah help Indian Muslims .....

Help yourself. YOur country would only love to see any divide in India became bigger......Muslims bortherhood my A$$

agar itna hi pyar hain indian muslim o se to le le in logo ko.. ;)

Lol... even indian flag is hoisted in pakistan during indipendence day and republic day of india in Indian embassy and consulates and many pakistani's also attends it....the pakistani flag in hyderabad was hoisted by pakistani nationals along with indian officials...

How many of those have applied for asylum in Pakistan ;) ??

On the other hand, the story of Pakistani hindus is pretty visible these days :azn:

Muhajirs are too fighting for their survival and running for their life daily. Not to mention forgotten Stranded Biharis.

agar itna hi pyar hain indian muslim o se to le le in logo ko.. ;)

Bihairyon ko to Pakistan mein ghusne nahi diya, Indian Muslims ko lenge.
spgrc.jpg

Muhajirs are too fighting for their survival and running for their life daily. Not to mention forgotten Stranded Biharis.

Bihairyon ko to Pakistan mein ghusne nahi diya, Indian Muslims ko lenge.
spgrc.jpg

what about the indian opressed kashmiris & assam and naxal corridor??? kashmiri muslims are being killed daily by hindu indian army and yet the so called indian muslims have no soul. india is getting into alliances with israel and yet the subdued INSTITUIONALIZED indian MUSLIMS stay quiet & keep saying vandaay mantram

Happy creation day Pakistan...from an Indian living in Botswana ..here let me hoist your flag and put an end to this :pakistan:

Now start a thread titled "Tension in Gaborone over Pakistan independence day celebration" :azn:

No we Don't and why should we love Pakistan , bangladesh or any other country just because they are muslims countries ?
keep ur self proclaimed facts with u. We Belong to India and thats where are faith lies when it come to nationalism.

In hindi there is a saying ( kuch logon ka pyar dikhta ha (visible) aur kuch logon ka nahi (not visible) ... the fact ( Jin logon ka pyar dikkhta nahi ) wo zyaada gehra hoota ,, and most of my indian muslims are among those whose love for their nation is not clearly visible ,,, but it is deeper than those who's love is visible

[/url]

#ofcourse you should lvoe muslim countries shouldn't you? that is a dumb sentence! a pillar of being muslim is love your fellow muslims! and their pain is your pain! so unless you are a non muslim you should know this basic!

he he he ....do you guys even understand what happened there????

some NGO organization started this mess....
They planned to celebrate Both India and Pakistan Independence day.... on 14th Pak and 15th India independence day .....

but some guys opposed it.....and stopped it....
it is NGO not Muslims of India....

It is Telugu language.....:P
pakistani pilaloo chala turiga excite aaootundi.(pakisstani kisds get excited too soon to ruh in to post thread on news without even understanding the language)

#ofcourse you should lvoe muslim countries shouldn't you? that is a dumb sentence! a pillar of being muslim is love your fellow muslims! and their pain is your pain! so unless you are a non muslim you should know this basic!

:lol: Loving fellow muslims does not amount to loving their countries as well ...

BTW, out of Iran and Iraq, who are non muslims?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom