What's new

Tension escalate as IRGC shoots down US Spy Drone

Some interesting quotes from recent articles:

war with Iran?
"The uncertainty is basically whether it will be really bad for the U.S. or a fucking disaster," Hinz told Newsweek.
Iran's Missiles: Why Shooting Down of U.S. is Important and What It May Tell Us

Not since the Soviet Union downed an American U-2 spy plane near Sverdlovsk (today’s Yekaterinburg) in 1960, or when Iran hacked into a US RQ-170 Sentinel drone in 2011 and landed it safely in Iran, has a foreign power served Washington with such an aerial embarrassment.
Iran shot down American drone to showcase its air defense - analysis - Jerusalem Post

some of the wreckage which so far has been retrieved from Iranian waters:
13980331140411528176999710.jpg

13980331140446356176999810.jpg

13980331140520996177000010.jpg

13980331135539761176998910.jpg

13980331135606167176999010.jpg

Some interesting quotes from recent articles:

war with Iran?
"The uncertainty is basically whether it will be really bad for the U.S. or a fucking disaster," Hinz told Newsweek.
Iran's Missiles: Why Shooting Down of U.S. is Important and What It May Tell Us

Not since the Soviet Union downed an American U-2 spy plane near Sverdlovsk (today’s Yekaterinburg) in 1960, or when Iran hacked into a US RQ-170 Sentinel drone in 2011 and landed it safely in Iran, has a foreign power served Washington with such an aerial embarrassment.
Iran shot down American drone to showcase its air defense - analysis - Jerusalem Post

some of the wreckage which so far has been retrieved from Iranian waters:
13980331140411528176999710.jpg

13980331140446356176999810.jpg

13980331140520996177000010.jpg

13980331135539761176998910.jpg

13980331135606167176999010.jpg
Poor drone didn't see that missile coming .... any photo of engine part?

was hit after several warnings ....

Bro, I am not against you. I am just saying the RQ-4 Global Hawk flies less than twice the height of Boeing 737.

China did that purposely. We got 2+ years by just talking. How long Trump can stay in power? Just 1+ year.
You wanted to survive a president! How can you claim to be a super power? Take inspiration from Iran. USA is at this point requesting politely for a negotiation but started with arrogance. Respect for Iran.

You wanted to survive a president! How can you claim to be a super power? Take inspiration from Iran. USA is at this point requesting politely for a negotiation but started with arrogance. Respect for Iran.

China has no intention to be super power. Since when you hear China want to be supa powa?

A real super power mean you have hegemony, you can counterbalance all major powers on this planet. US has hegemony for about 2 decades after cold war. Now US is struggling to maintain hegemony, but very hard.

China just want to get what China deserve, not burn out to be supa powa, we knew our limit.

China doesn't take Trump seriously, he is just a clown. We have many ways to handle him, we just took the most cost effectively way.

China's fight is base on long term strategy. We knew what we should do for marathon.

Many thanks for your advice. We do admire Iranians' courage. We are racing with US on economy and technology. Only courage and technology combined can win US.

I don’t care what some US military armchair general thinks on the Internet.

Iran has radars capable of detecting F-22 and F-35. Anyone who disputes that is a homer.
I dispute that. And given how I explained on this forum how radar and 'stealth' works yrs before you came on, I dare say I understand them better than you do.

Reportedly the UAE detected an F-22 incoming using Russian systems during some military event and the F-22 had no transponder or radar reflectors on.
Yeah...The operative word here is 'reportedly'. Keep in mind the context of that word.

Notice I use the words theoretically because the F-22 has never been used in live combat against a developed military with sufficent AD assets. So all this is currently theoretical until evidence appears. So anyone saying F-22 cannot be detected has NO EVIDENCE.
Really? Then why not use the same arguments for all those Russian and Chinese radars that 'reportedly' can detect the F-22, that NONE of them have met the F-22 in combat? Theoretically, of course. :lol:

Being low radar observable is not a 'mode' that you can switch on/off. Whoever you got that from -- does not know what he is talking about.

He was clearly referring to the UAV turning its transponder off. And last I checked, transponder used radio waves and not sound :lol:

So who does not know what they're talking about? You or him?

He was clearly referring to the UAV turning its transponder off.
If that is true, then whoever 'he' is -- is still an ignoramus.

The absence of a transponder signal does not equal to having anything relating to being low radar observable.

We are seeing 'Iranian physics' all over again...:rolleyes:

Please keep your approval or disapproval of sect and religion to you personal life or your private Facebook profiles. This is a public forum, we cannot allow this mudslinging contest specially when you are pushing hard to involve religion in it.

@Falcon29 @Ziggurat “TepeSialk“ and all others involved, PLEASE REFRAIN form posts fueled by sectarianism

If that is true, then whoever 'he' is -- is still an ignoramus.

The absence of a transponder signal does not equal to having anything relating to being low radar observable.

We are seeing 'Iranian physics' all over again...:rolleyes:
What do you think , its some kind of miscommunication or protocol issue. Because P8 and drone were flying next to each other. According to Iran govt they sent multiple warning to drone. P8 change its path , but drone had no response and kept on coming closer to Iran coastal area.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom