What's new

Tennis Star’s Sexual Assault Claim Against Ex-Top Chinese Official Triggers Online Censors

Your continent? You are an Indian, not an African. Real Africans like China very much on the Internet.

Since you have the screenshot of Peng Shuai's blog, you should be able to translate it into English. Don't you know that Peng Shuai's original text said that she had an affair with Zhang Gaoli? There was no mention of rape. This is of the same nature as the Lewinsky case. When the Lewinsky case just happened, I remember the reporter couldn't find Lewinsky, right? And Lewinsky didn't give his first interview to reporters until 2015.
really... lol... is this the best you can do is label me an indian... cant stand the curry muncher stench nor that of sesame seed oil.

again whataboutism... why dont you all from the same department talk to the point; always want to spin off the issues to different direction.

where is she... answer that?

Let me remind you that triads are gangs in Taiwan, Its headquarters is in Taipei.
There are no triads in Chinese mainland. Yes, Taiwanese are also Chinese. You can use the word "Chinese gangs".
But I can tell you very well that there is no large-scale gangster organization in Chinese mainland.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triad_(organized_crime)

These Taiwan gangs are supporters of the Taiwan government. You shouldn't frame the CCP with the crimes of these gangs.

biggest enemy to world peace is Communist Chinese

Communism has no place in this World

Chinese Communist are biggest criminals of 21st century

good news is now entire World is almost united against China and Russia

Just like looking into the eyes of Afghans/Iraqis/Syrians/Libyans and telling them they need be bombed because they need freedom and democracy.
stick to the topic.... move your whataboutism elsewhere..

to your supervisor - no bonus... failed at his job.

Exactly, this infuriates people all across the globe,
Instead of showing the whole world the follow through of the case, step by the step they simply released a letter North Korea style after censoring,like that would work. People will assume only bad because of western MSM.
China will never get the credit it deserve with policy like thiS.

China don’t care about the opinion of foreigners when it comes to internal affairs. It is because of China’s current policy of tight control that has allowed her to develop economically and not be destabilised like all the other countries. Stability is number 1. Absolutely nothing comes above that. NOTHING!
If that means less freedom, transparency and all that other rubbish, then that will be the way. Having more freedom and less stability that lead to chaos will never be accepted. Without stability, there is no economic development, no technology development, no military development. Destabilising China has been the number 1 priority for the Western powers because it the only way to stop China’s rise and protect Western hegemony. CPC will never allow this.

China don’t care about the opinion of foreigners when it comes to internal affairs. It is because of China’s current policy of tight control that has allowed her to develop economically and not be destabilised like all the other countries. Stability is number 1. Absolutely nothing comes above that. NOTHING!
If that means less freedom, transparency and all that other rubbish, then that will be the way. Having more freedom and less stability that lead to chaos will never be accepted. Without stability, there is no economic development, no technology development, no military development. Destabilising China has been the number 1 priority for the Western powers because it the only way to stop China’s rise and protect Western hegemony. CPC will never allow this.
Please stop your what aboutism.... stick to the topic.

Where is the tennis player..

100 years have passed, has the Communist Party of China been destroyed?

If a woman in your country accuses you of raping her more than a decade ago, but she offers no evidence.How would the police in your country deal with that?

we would not censor her and disappear her from public appearance

Stupid Americans. I love it how they are obsessed with China and doing overtime LOL
Please stop your what aboutism.... stick to the topic.

Where is the tennis player..

Why are you so concerned about a tennis player?

really... lol... is this the best you can do is label me an indian... cant stand the curry muncher stench nor that of sesame seed oil.

again whataboutism... why dont you all from the same department talk to the point; always want to spin off the issues to different direction.

where is she... answer that?

IMG_20211120_055917.jpg

In a post about modi's agricultural reform, you wrote Indian farmers as "we farmers". Do you still want to deny that you are Indian?

The following is a screenshot of Peng Shuai's blog. You tell me, Which sentence is Peng Shuai said she was raped? If you don't understand Chinese, I guess you should know how to use translation software?
1636038962577.png

View attachment 794815
In a post about modi's agricultural reform, you wrote Indian farmers as "we farmers". Do you still want to deny that you are Indian?

The following is a screenshot of Peng Shuai's blog. You tell me, Which sentence is Peng Shuai said she was raped? If you don't understand Chinese, I guess you should know how to use translation software?
View attachment 794816

Farmers understand farmers.... your whataboutism is amazing. your obsessive love of indians... go marry one. I hate indians..

Stick to the point of the thread.. please. This is for another thread..

Really my pal... you are doing a great job in trying to change the narrative by merging another thread.. Dont worry we can open another thread on this topic.

So... where is she - I asked you that and you decided to change topics from farmers to indians etc etc. Get to the point... or get lost.

You fithly yellow skin MSG turd....

IS THIS WHAT YOUR FUCKING GLORIOUS CHINESE PARTY WUMAO DEPARTMENT THAT YOU ARE ALL PART OF DICTATE TO ATTACK PEOPLE MOTHERS!!!!! YOU ARE ALL COWARDS.

you have crossed a line in deliberately trying to cross this thread down. I WILL CUT YOUR NUTS AND FEED THEM TO YOUR GIRLFRIED YOU EUNUCH... FITHHY SESAME SMELLING PIG.

TELL YOUR SUPERVISOR.... COME SEE ME IN PERSON, I WILL PUT A 308 BULLET THRU HIS HEAD AND CUT HIS NUTS OFF AND FEED THEM TO THE DOGS... YOU FILTHY DOGS.

@Beast - control your dogs from mentioning my mother....

THis is the topic of the thread. if not interested then start seperate note.
wow, this here sewer rat is back again and can post anything he wants yet on this sewage farm --which passes itself as a discussion forum-- the indian mod deleted 4 of my posts just because those exposed some truths about his homeland and shed some light on this forum's members' multi-ID fetish (and by extension the caliber of the mod team)

disgraceful!

wow, this here sewer rat is back again and can post anything he wants yet on this sewage farm the indian mod deleted 4 of my posts just because those exposed some truths about his homeland and shed some light on this forum's members' multi-ID fetish (and by extension the caliber of the mod team)

disgraceful!

kyle-rittenhouse.gif

Please. I am innocent. LOL it is a joy to see you in such pain.

I have a suggestion for you. Leave the forum if you hate the mods so much.

Farmers understand farmers.... your whataboutism is amazing. your obsessive love of indians... go marry one. I hate indians..

Stick to the point of the thread.. please. This is for another thread..

Really my pal... you are doing a great job in trying to change the narrative by merging another thread.. Dont worry we can open another thread on this topic.

So... where is she - I asked you that and you decided to change topics from farmers to indians etc etc. Get to the point... or get lost.

As I said, Lewinsky disappeared for a long time after the Lewinsky incident. It was not until 2015, 10 years later, that she was interviewed by reporters for the first time, Peng Shuai is the same. Although ZhangGaoLi had an affair is not illegal, it violates the discipline of CCP. According to the procedure, CCDI will protect important witnesses at the first time. Until the matter is investigated, no one will know where Peng Shuai is except CCDI. But unlike Lewinsky, reporters certainly don't have to wait 10 years to interview Peng Shuai.

As I said, Lewinsky disappeared for a long time after the Lewinsky incident. It was not until 2015, 10 years later, that she was interviewed by reporters for the first time, Peng Shuai is the same. Although ZhangGaoLi had an affair is not illegal, it violates the discipline of CCP. According to the procedure, CCDI will protect important witnesses at the first time. Until the matter is investigated, no one will know where Peng Shuai is except CCDI. But unlike Lewinsky, reporters certainly don't have to wait 10 years to interview Peng Shuai.

Chinese Communist is the greatest threat to World piece full stop

Communism is the reason you have locked up 1 million Ughurs separated families and also did illegal organ stealing of Ughur body parts

and as always we will crush Communism and any Communist anywhere we find them

you lot are immoral have no values or dignity

you locked up a female tennis scared of painters and artists I mean who the hell would be afraid of a artist

Back
Top Bottom