What's new

Ten killed in Batman premier shooting: local radio

I guess this has something to do with the motivation behind the killings. Just like the killings in Karachi are not considered terrorism related.. Though I personally do not agree with this approach. I believe terrorism is more to do with the methodology and not ideology

Watch Dexter.. :)
Have seen that....but serial killers and spree killers are oftenly abused during childhood, few of them like Jeffery Dahmer showed signs in their childhood when they started by killing animals and experimenting with them, most of them are normal looking, easy to mix and good at gaining people's trust. Ted Bundy got away with police with body in back of his car.

The Modus Operandi of most of them are similar at basic level and specially the environment they hunt. They are highly functional in some cases and they develop irrational logic behind their act that makes them proud of what they did.

Spree killers like them in recent times have been high school and college students who gets influenced way easier by violence and the anger outburst being unnoticed.

Dexter behavior was due to the horrific incident he witnessed which affected him sub consciously.

There has been pattern and commonality found in brain structure noticed by scan done by FMRI on serial killers, don't know about spree ones.

Its common to have narcissists, sociopathic, psychopathic tendency in people in general but the major reason is the environment and exposure makes the difference.

People in both countries value guns and the gun culture runs high. I don't think both these countries are ever going to lose their gun culture which is why shootouts and massacres will always be common in both Pakistan and America.

might be the sad, bitter truth

Gun are an American birthright awarded to us by the founding fathers. Regardless of how many people are killed by the few psychos they will never and cannot change this amendment.

ur in NYC??

u dont even need guns there; theres 1 NYPD officer for every 10th person

i believe in right to bear arms....but i also believe in responsibility, accountability.....

ur in NYC??

u dont even need guns there; theres 1 NYPD officer for every 10th person

i believe in right to bear arms....but i also believe in responsibility, accountability.....

True, however having grown up in one of the worst neighborhoods in NYC i've seen some pretty effed up sh!t. Cops only reach the crime scene in what 5-10minutes? By that time the victim is already gutted, shot, and the perpetrators gone.

The perps are usually never found and nobody snitches because as they say "snitches get stitches", but in the part of town where i grew up snitches get worse than just stitches.

People in both countries value guns and the gun culture runs high. I don't think both these countries are ever going to lose their gun culture which is why shootouts and massacres will always be common in both Pakistan and America.

The problem isn't legal guns, rather its more to do with street gangs who idolize these gangster rappers and the "thug life". Its the immigrants who bring this ethnocentric violence and form gangs as well and they are involved in the trafficking of illegal firearms.

How is it that in the States (American equivalent of province) which have the highest number of private gun ownership have a very small percentage of crime rate as compared to states like NY where acquiring a gun is hard as hell and involves a lot of back ground check and a valid reason for possessing a firearm (like being in the law enforcement) yet the crime rate is through the roof. Why is that?

Guns don't kill people, its people who kill people.

Its very disappointing how the liberal media has made a mockery out of America's founding fathers and the values on which this nation was established.

CNN and ABC reporting that the assailant's gear was purchased legally;

Holmes was apprehended within minutes of the 12:39 a.m. shooting at his car behind the theater, where police found him in full riot gear and carrying three weapons, including a AR-15 assault rifle, which can hold upwards of 100 rounds, a Remington 12 gauge shot gun, and a .40 Glock handgun. A fourth handgun was found in the vehicle. Agents from the federal bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms are tracing the weapons. ABC news confirmed that they were all purchased legally.

Colorado Movie Theater Shooting: 71 Victims the Largest Shooting in U.S. History - ABC News

Its very disappointing how the liberal media has made a mockery out of America's founding fathers and the values on which this nation was established.

It isn't mere caricaturization. The piece has an important subtext as well, wouldn't you agree ?

The Dark knight.... The most negative name.... What happened with Film crew at very first Dark Knight movie? Most of them died.... And Now this.... The word Dark itself a evil. Batman is hero for Evil worshipers.... Batman is a evil figure.... America made it a Hero.... Why won't they? Anything negative energy name produces fear and tragic incidents.... Am very sensitive to negative energy. i watched half dark knight movie and woke up, went out because i was feeling suffocated and dizzy.... Reptilians (with the help of Giant greys) has strong hold over film industry which actors, actresses, directors, singers etc etc.... How to spread anger and fear? Just through movies.... And then simply collect the negative energy....

Man.... I really appreciate your input :lol:.

The question has to be asked , would this man be qualified as a "terrorist" according to the American standards ?

The question has to be asked , would this man be qualified as a "terrorist" according to the American standards ?
No,he was a mentally sick and a poor guy according to them
To Americans,only suicide bombers are terrorists.If any other person mass murder civilians,they will call him any name except terrorist.

No,he was a mentally sick and a poor guy according to them
To Americans,only suicide bombers are terrorists.If any other person mass murder civilians,they will call him any name except terrorist.

Give this dude a name like Mohammed bin ali al saleh al Qatani & see how American media will turn him into a terrorist in a matter of minutes.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom