What's new

US , shooting kills 14, wounds 50: police

An Act of Terrorism against innocent civilians by an American Terrorist inside America.

US call them terrorists based on their intel, you call them innocent civilians based on your prejudice.....No wonder what most people will believe especially in the world when no has time to research the truth and take the word at face value. Bring proof or let it be.

I called the shooter Terrorist and those who got killed at cinema as innocent civilians...

I called the shooter Terrorist and those who got killed at cinema as innocent civilians...
Sorry dude wrong thread...my bad....It was meant for 2 Apache v/s Taliban thread....the tab was just next to this tab...Galti se Mistake Ho Gaya....:D

Agree. This is not a "simple" gun crime. It has to be classified as a massacre and punished as such! RIP to the innocents.

My sincere condolences to the families of the lost ones. This animal needs to be fu**in lynched in the crowd, pay him back in his own language.

I heard it on the radio an hour ago that James Holmes was a medical student who only dropped out of school recently.

I heard it on the radio an hour ago that James Holmes was a medical student who only dropped out of school recently.

He was also reportedly a grad student in neuroscience trying for a PhD.

RIP to the victims.

Aurora is a beautiful little town and brings back memories. I totaled my SUV in the Garden of the Gods.

Back
Top Bottom