What's new

Temperatures in Iranian city of Ahvaz hit 129.2F (54C), near hottest on Earth in modern measurements

54C:o:!! I start having a panic attack then the mercury gets above 20C!

It's a blistering 21C where I'm at right now:wacko:. Indoors, cooling on max:lol:.

It's a blistering 21C where I'm at right now:wacko:. Indoors, cooling on max:lol:.
I spent the whole February this year waiting for the temperature to raise above 15C. I would check the temperature daily. The day it hit 16C I stopped doing that.

OK, I don't like heat either but come on... 25 at least...

Also, you have cooling in Norway and we don't have it in England o__O

OK, I don't like heat either but come on... 25 at least...

Nowhere I've lived has ever been as hot as 25. That'd make me very uncomfortable.

I got back from a trip to the US state of Virginia early last week and it was hell on Earth as far as I'm concerned. Upper 20s to low 30s and humid, not as much as where I live where average humidity is around 80%, but in that heat far too much.

I like cold, very cold. Heat doesn't do much more then make me tired and sweaty.

Also, you have cooling in Norway and we don't have it in England o__O

Radiator cooling is more common, but it depends on the age of your house and willingness to shell out extra money. My house is just 6 years old and in one of Norway's warmer and more humid areas. We have central air, but it's not the most common thing to find in Norway, or Europe in general.

I spent the whole February this year waiting for the temperature to raise above 15C. I would check the temperature daily. The day it hit 16C I stopped doing that.

:lol:

You're just like me, except I do it in reverse. Countdown the days until it starts snowing again.

hell on Earth as far as I'm concerned. Upper 20s to low 30s and humid

I got to agree with you there. That sort of temperature is rubbish, especially when you're used to much cooler temperatures (like in Norway or the UK). It's particularly bad when you have to fast for 19 hours... thankfully that's over now.

I like cold, very cold. Heat doesn't do much more then make me tired and sweaty.

Me too. My comfort zone is around 15 degrees. Autumn = best season (we rarely get snow in winter here otherwise it'd be that).

Radiator cooling is more common, but it depends on the age of your house and willingness to shell out extra money. My house is just 6 years old and in one of Norway's warmer and more humid areas. We have central air, but it's not the most common thing to find in Norway, or Europe in general.

Temperatures in the UK are usually more mild and people are just used to that I guess. Do temperatures fluctuate a lot in Norway?

You're just like me, except I do it in reverse. Countdown the days until it starts snowing again
I think its actually just the need to realize that the weather in which a person is uncomfortable in demands a different routine than one is used to.
Tough times are naturally vacation times.

I remember one user posted a year ago , I think it was raptor 22 , that Shahdad in the Kerman desert has the record temperature on earth , well you are proven wrong now ! it can get hot here but at least it's always dry and you won't feel the heat much .. with arab Khuzestan it's hot and humid too , so this year you can expect lots of dead people there , lizards too

our town is on about the same latitude as that arab city Ahwaz .. however this is the difference :

e80yCv

Gz8nZCq.jpg

Gz8oNic.jpg

im in shahrekord
iranian guys know how cold is here and how nice is in summer and winter

ربطی نداره ، ولی خب ، یک جریانی توی ایران همش دم از « توریست » و جذب گردشگر می زنه و اعتقاد داره کار صنعتی نمی تونه شغل ایجاد کنه ....

حالا سوال اینجاست کدوم آدم عاقلی برای گردشگری حاضره بیاد خوزستان ( به خصوص از برج 2 تا برج 7 ) !؟

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom