What's new

Temperatures in Iranian city of Ahvaz hit 129.2F (54C), near hottest on Earth in modern measurements

I remember when i was 7 years old in Ahwaz in summer me and my cousins when every body was asleep (around 1-2pm) would have gone on the roof and played football
well when ou are young yo wont feel the heat only the fun

Very true. I have had very similar experiences too.

as soon as I saw the article headlines on google "Iranian city breaks heat record" I instantly knew it was going to be Ahvaz.

good ol Ahvaz, I have very strong connections to that city/Khuzestan. in the summer time, the streets turn into a ghost town midday for this very reason. just unbelievable heat.

but with that said, id argue it has irans best weather in the winter. Perfectly mild. And in the summer times, I can honestly say ive felt tehrans heat a lot more then Ahvaz (even though Tehran is a good 10~ degrees+ cooler in the summer)

In Ahvaz everyone has a cooler ghazi. it doesn't matter if your some poor arab from lashgar abad who can barely afford food. AC is more important then food there. the Air conditioning infastracture is very high.

in Tehran though, a lot of people use those crappy water AC's (cooler abi's) which in my opinion do absolutely nothing to cool down the summer heat, but also create humidity and makes it even more uncomfortable. I don't even know why those things exist. They are glorified fans. I could count on 1 hand the number of coole abi's I have seen in ahvaz

as soon as I saw the article headlines on google "Iranian city breaks heat record" I instantly knew it was going to be Ahvaz.

good ol Ahvaz, I have very strong connections to that city/Khuzestan. in the summer time, the streets turn into a ghost town midday for this very reason. just unbelievable heat.

but with that said, id argue it has irans best weather in the winter. Perfectly mild. And in the summer times, I can honestly say ive felt tehrans heat a lot more then Ahvaz (even though Tehran is a good 10~ degrees+ cooler in the summer)

In Ahvaz everyone has a cooler ghazi. it doesn't matter if your some poor arab from lashgar abad who can barely afford food. AC is more important then food there. the Air conditioning infastracture is very high.

in Tehran though, a lot of people use those crappy water AC's (cooler abi's) which in my opinion do absolutely nothing to cool down the summer heat, but also create humidity and makes it even more uncomfortable. I don't even know why those things exist. They are glorified fans. I could count on 1 hand the number of coole abi's I have seen in ahvaz
Tehran is dry, that's why people use water AC's and also it's cheaper than the other AC's.
In North(near Rasht) we use AC because the weather is humidity.

Italy.

DDj9JyJXYAEjFzj

Who needs enemies when you have your own government bringing your environment to ruin.

Tehran is dry, that's why people use water AC's and also it's cheaper than the other AC's.
In North(near Rasht) we use AC because the weather is humidity.
Coolers suck. My city is very dry in Pakistan, but all water coolers do is make the room humid and smell funny. We have 2 at my house that we no longer use. We don't even allow our servants to use them. We got them a Japanese ac.

Coolers suck. My city is very dry in Pakistan, but all water coolers do is make the room humid and smell funny. We have 2 at my house that we no longer use. We don't even allow our servants to use them. We got them a Japanese ac.
Somehow I like the smell specially at first min. when I turn it on. :)

Oh moi bog! I feel 34°C as terrible heat and turn conditioner on full mode.

look like you are quite rich ... I just have an 20 years window cooler at work and it can't even cool and small room ... so even right now , I feel quite hot ...
I have an 24000 cooler in my house but it can't cool my home at all .... this summer is very unpleasant for me and I hate winter as well because I feel very cold at motorcycle ( and I have Sinusitis (....

Khouzestan summer is hell and it winter is very unpleasant ( dry cold ) ....
IMO God should forgive half of Khouzestanis sins because we are living in earthly hell ...

now that I think about my life , I understand why I always feel angry and why I am negative person ....

Oh moi bog! I feel 34°C as terrible heat and turn conditioner on full mode.
some guys can adopt to weather and others can't ... look like you are from later type ....

some guys can adopt to weather and others can't ... look like you are from later type ....
I do not know, I just feel myself much better in winter than in summer. Maybe it's because I'm 1/4 Siberian?

Back
Top Bottom