What's new

Tejas team to put 'best ever' aerobatics in Bahrain

I am not sure why is this such an itch to prove this indigenous crap...Pakistani and Indian members have to answer only one thing....Is Tejas and JF-17 sanction free at the time of war and if push comes to shove can they mass produce it to make the numbers lost in war?? I guess answer to both is pretty much yes

Now regarding capabilities of aero-industry India is clearly ahead of Pakistan but then we are not even toddlers in that space....so the last thing is to talk about it...no??

O come on swami jee.. how can u compare jf-17 and teja tha vedic space fighter the son of rukma vimana.. no comparison.. look at the aerodynamics of your vedic supa fighters.. no need to sweat it .. u got this.. :rofl:
rukma.vimana.jpg
you already got owned ,no need to split the hair...lol

No need, we have got our answers. Sometimes silence says a lot.

stop playing victim card If there is really any genuine grievances raise it at proper platform as advised ....

It was said in 2013 air show by the host, that JF17 does not require a trainer aircraft.

That's bullshit.
Every aircraft needs a trainer aircraft.

Show me the link.

it is fully functional with PAF- dont you have common human senses to see observe or anything?-

If proving a point for you people means deconstructing a reposte then I have more common sense than you will ever have.

As I said JF-17 is a plane inducted in a haphazard fashion, without half the subsystems that make it a 4th gen plane.
Kissi bhi tarah daal diya aur keh diya ke 4th gen plane hai.

Double seated trainer?- does trainers comes in triple seats as well?- Teja has one of them triple seats trainers? -

Awww did I hurt your feelings? Going off topic makes you feel like you achieved something?

Yes Tejas does have a twin seater unlike super plane JF-17.

Tejas+Mk1+tandem-seat+operational+conversion+trainer.jpg

Tejas+LCA.jpg

Well in PDF now we got trollers and ranters as MOD and TT. You get warning and negative rating for just replying to troll in a sane way...
Is it so? Looks like they are stepping up the game. Few pages back they where content with negative ratings.

Ohh I thought it was 110% foreign content !!

@HRK Explain the negative rating give to this post ?? Was this blond nationalism or blind hatred ?? Or dose the truth hurts ??

@Windjammer : No matter how you twist it, analogy of JF17 could be given as home delivered Hotel cooked food as being presented as "Co-Developed"/ "Made to order" product. But in any case you do not have the recipe neither the skill to cook the same food at home. But you guys have audacity to point finger at Indian effort as not "Indigenous", why bcoz the ingredients of the end products where procured from out side !! Now isn't it hypocrisy and bigotry.

Also I cannot make head or tails of this argument , that as we have inducted ours earlier (with truckloads of stuff not operational at the time of induction) than yours (Which has better tech in every single category), ours trumps yours !!! Not even considering that you guys just eat the fruits of China's research and development.
@kṣamā , there is no twisting any facts here, it's all harsh reality, your statement it'self is contradictory, while on one hand you habitually decline to give any credit to Pakistan and claim to be all the work and effort of the Chinese, yet in the same breath you argue we inducted a half baked product, doesn't make sense as what are your claims,... Pakistan bought a product which Chinese weren't ready to sell yet !!!!.
As for Indian ingenuity, one example suffices, the girl who marries into a fishing community, initially she complains about all the smell, after a few weeks she gets used to it and starts boasting that her presence has got rid of all the smell.....and i guess, after a decade or two, even fish oil smells like French perfume.... seems even your menu was created by half a dozen foreign chefs.

rediff.com: Admiral J G Nadkarni (retd) on the sad tale of the Light Combat Aircraft

Last edited:
You're telling me you got your first 8 jf17 in 12-13?

Not sure what are you trying to prove here, there's no effort to hide the fuselage like say a ballistic missile.
It's no secret that initially some aircraft were manufactured in China before the production and assembly plant was moved to Pakistan. Some of the engine casing remained in China which were eventually transported to Pakistan.
You are not exactly talking about say an Airbus that individual fuselage get shipped out.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom