What's new

Tejas LSP-7 in first flight any time now

Great news!! We are making progress.. The people who are saying its a copy of Mirage2000... Please see my Avatar ... I playing that in your face!!!!

I don't think its a copy of the Mirage2000 but I'm deeply intrigued by your avatar and a question came to my mind : When you're going to play that in my face....are you going to stick the nozzle up your arse too ? :blink:

I don't think its a copy of the Mirage2000 but I'm deeply intrigued by your avatar and a question came to my mind : When you're going to play that in my face....are you going to stick the nozzle up your arse too ? :blink:

Yes to honor you... You need air to play that instrument I have enough after the lunch I had...!!!!!

Avro-Vulcan-(71)-07.jpg

the wing design is more comparable to avro vulcan which is a sluggish large plane for long distance bombing...

such wings for a pint sized plane Tejas?

what are the benefits?

to be fare India did not copy Dassault 2000, but they did spent a fortune to hire Dassault to do the design

u come from a country whose backbone aircraft j-10 was copied from lavi, u guys got that plane from isreal to copy it. the j11 same stuff

---------- Post added at 10:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 PM ----------

Avro-Vulcan-(71)-07.jpg

the wing design is more comparable to avro vulcan which is a sluggish large plane for long distance bombing...

such wings for a pint sized plane Tejas?

what are the benefits?

when tejas was built our engineers studied each and every design in thorough details, and their studies are avilable in HAL and in top indian science unis. kindly visit and check them out coz no indian here has enough iq or knowledge to explain it to u.

and since ur calling it a small plane. let me tell u tejas is 4th or even 5th best plane in indian airforce still much better than ur junk 17. when su, 29s, pakfas and mmrcas will come to tera kya hooga kaila???

so what peculiarities lsp 7 has?

better aerdynamically designed intakes, like superhornet. the intakes will cancel the air drag and also help in providing airlift. and i am sure this plane also has much more, info should come out soon.

better aerdynamically designed intakes, like superhornet. the intakes will cancel the air drag and also help in providing airlift. and i am sure this plane also has much more, info should come out soon.

thats cool!!!!!!

when tejas was built our engineers studied each and every design in thorough details, and their studies are avilable in HAL and in top indian science unis. kindly visit and check them out coz no indian here has enough iq or knowledge to explain it to u.

and since ur calling it a small plane. let me tell u tejas is 4th or even 5th best plane in indian airforce still much better than ur junk 17. when su, 29s, pakfas and mmrcas will come to tera kya hooga kaila???

you could have answered the question without the bold part. :rolleyes:

It looks more like a trainer than a fighter jet...

5440807270_0a5921ffba_z.jpg

lca-trainer.jpg

More like in L-15 class:
L-15b.jpg

16976-1.jpg

Kalia_Sholay-full.jpg

:rofl::lol::enjoy:

MMRCA....wont happen in the next 5 years or so..
Tejas..Under development for 10 years and still not finished..
PAKFA ... same..under development..

So no need to worry..when time comes,balance will be created.

It is a trainer....

The single seat is a small jet fighter -> L.C.A.

I mean it doesnt look like it can function as a fighting role... It looks to basic...

You don't expect LCA look to do the same as F-16B (from 1970s..)
f-16b-92623-no-9sqd-griffins-paf.jpg

It is a trainer....

The single seat is a small jet fighter -> L.C.A.
alrri as u say sir ji

it is same weight as ur jf 17 super thanda and can carry an additional 1000kg weapons, wil have aesa soon. seems like jf 17 is an even smaller trainer.

Back
Top Bottom