What's new

Tejas LSP-7 in first flight any time now

I mean it doesnt look like it can function as a fighting role... It looks to basic...

You don't expect LCA look to do the same as F-16B (from 1970s..)
f-16b-92623-no-9sqd-griffins-paf.jpg

That two seat is a naval-trainer, that's it.

The Naval lca will be single seater, complementing MIG 29K on INS-Vikrant.

hallcatejasnavyug2.jpg

navallca.jpg

trainer+naval.jpg

alrri as u say sir ji

it is same weight as ur jf 17 super thanda and can carry an additional 1000kg weapons, wil have aesa soon. seems like jf 17 is an even smaller trainer.

LCA (2 seat)
lca-trainer.jpg

7-flight-control.jpg

JF-17 (2 Seat)
jf-17-two-seat.png

cockpit4.jpg

I mean it doesnt look like it can function as a fighting role... It looks to basic...

what r u comparing this plane to. a first indian designed plane with american masterpiece. even russia is decades behind them in designing planes. all their planes from mig 29 to pakfa are based on one same design with modifications with time. americans have a habit of experimenting new disigns all the time. and their planes are extremely successfull. NO DOUBT ABT THAT.

A
[/COLOR]Dr somnath may show details of fgfa like rafale. However dont know range of infrared sensors of rafale.
sorry for the late reply mate just saw my name here, next time plz pm me or write on my wall
OK back to topic

FFGA IRST range
pakfaOLS.jpg

Ok smaller trainer with large touch screens:lol:...jst jkng

Just couldn't resist the itch of comparing their JF-17 with our LCAs. :lol:

And the funny thing is he stopped after comparing the LCD screens. Damn ! that was so funny.

what r u comparing this plane to. a first indian designed plane with american masterpiece. even russia is decades behind them in designing planes. all their planes from mig 29 to pakfa are based on one same design with modifications with time. americans have a habit of experimenting new disigns all the time. and their planes are extremely successfull. NO DOUBT ABT THAT.

Ok smaller trainer with large touch screens:lol

And the funny thing is he stopped after comparing the LCD screens. Damn ! that was so funny

The reason why i am saying LCA trainer is too basic and not like a fighter jet because of its air frame, ferry range, ECM suite.

And the funny thing is he stopped after comparing the LCD screens. Damn ! that was so funny.

No he stopped because comparing LCD screens is offtopic :lol:

Looks can be Deceiving

This thread is about LCA not Jf17 LCD...please take your comparision sheet to somewhere else,i'll pay a visit for sure.

Perhaps you should check Karan 21's post when he brought in JF-17.
Are you jealous? We are moving onto Block 2 and 3... Your LCA (leaking cockpit aircraft) is decades old....
I don't like to go into comparison unless some douchebag comes in to discuss it....

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom