What's new

Tejas LSP-7 in first flight any time now

rcrmj, let's be fair. The air in the tire of the Tejas is 100% Indian according to somebody on YouTube.
hello my friend no aircraft in this world is 100% indigineous ex: 1) SAAB Gripen uses american engines , waeponry and most of its hardware are american made 2) most of the chinese aircrafts use Russian engines 3) some US aircrafts use(or used) israeli avionics................so does LCA but no crash records with 10000hrs of flying is really a great achievement of LCA :yahoo:

For our honourable members here who think that Mirage 2000 and Tejas look the same.

notcopy1px.gif

members plz add this pic to your collection ........................

whenever any chinese or newbie says its copy of mirage just slap this photo on his face..............

But in this case it has been closed rather than just being reshaped

True and that's the strange thing about it, because the earlier LCA prototypes didn't had the APU intake at all. So closing it after specially developing it and instead of simply deleting it from the airframe again, seems to be not logical or?

Without APU
lca-td1-13_1280.jpg

With APU
LCA-LSP-4+%281%29.jpg

Closed APU
lap3.JPG

:undecided:

True and that's the strange thing about it, because the earlier LCA prototypes didn't had the APU intake at all. So closing it after specially developing it and instead of simply deleting it from the airframe again, seems to be not logical or?

Without APU
lca-td1-13_1280.jpg

With APU
LCA-LSP-4+%281%29.jpg

Closed APU
lap3.JPG

:undecided:
IS anything important about that APU bro ???:meeting:

I feel the APU intake is present.. but it is closes and opens when ever required.. if you see livefist it is available in some pics.. while it is not there in one pic

APU intake is very much present and is not closed ! (BR poster) ..Some details are coming out - The biggest thing that is floating around is that Engine intakes has been modified or smoothened out for flight envelope expansion - I dont know what to make out of it !

perhaps in LSP-7 the pilot opens and closes the APU as to when it is
required or not?

as of the air intakes, i dont see any difference in the ducts at all, perhaps
there could've been some mechanical difference inside, we wouldn't know

Somebody actually modified the wikipedia entry on 9th march which states that
"LSP-7 (KH2017) - 09 March 2012. APU intake has been aerodynamically reshaped":whistle:

:undecided:Perhaps aerodynamics could be the reason it appears to be closed (must be some kind of opening on the top) and continous with the body of the a/c unlike previous ones where it looked like an non-continous projection on the top of the a/c:what:

What is a role of APU aerodynamically ?? does it help in lifting the aircraft ?? :undecided:

cb4

When you say

WE ARE MOVING to BLOCK 2 & 3 i wish you would say WE CHINEASE

PLEASE GIVE THE CHINEASE SOME CREDIT TOO

Its been built in china, by chinease people, with chinease technology, by chinease enginners

SO lets give the poor chinease BIG CLAP

and say thank you from pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom