What's new

Tejas LSP-7 in first flight any time now

LSP 7 got modified Intake design for more aerodynamics performance like high AOA .Expects more for LSP 6 . :cheers:

Perhaps you should check Karan 21's post when he brought in JF-17.
Are you jealous? [\B]We are moving onto Block 2 and 3... Your LCA (leaking cockpit aircraft) is decades old....[\B]
I don't like to go into comparison unless some douchebag comes in to discuss it....

Highlighted Part -1 - Why should we jealous ?? when we are doing licence producing of many types since 1970 :lol: with more high end like Su30,future rafale and FGFA with very considerable Indian Inputs in it,so wake me up when you do something new .
Highlighted Part 2 -Leaky design like what cranked delta wings are outdated so is J10b,Rafale or eurofighter.
Post with sense and try to avoid newbies here is a best policy.

Damn this image is shacky but a real one.
euhaaq.jpg

Are you jealous? We are moving onto Block 2 and 3... Your LCA (leaking cockpit aircraft) is decades old....
I don't like to go into comparison unless some douchebag comes in to discuss it....

what an immature comment.why would we be jealous?you`re not moving onto block 2 and 3.china is.it doesnt mean tejas project was launched 30 years ago that it will still have those tech.tech changes by time.and India has grown in tech.so please use your logic rather than your ego and stop celebrating on chinas success because we already know they are ahead.

what an immature comment.why would we be jealous?you`re not moving onto block 2 and 3.china is.it doesnt mean tejas project was launched 30 years ago that it will still have those tech.tech changes by time.and India has grown in tech.so please use your logic rather than your ego and stop celebrating on chinas success because we already know they are ahead.

OH I THINK THESE GUYS THINK IF WE STARTED THE DEVELOPMENT 30 YRS AGO WE R DEVELOPING A 3ND GEN PLANE. sorry its a 4.5 gen platform with all latest avionics. and only 2-3 planes in the world fot the class of the tejas and jf17 is one of them. so we have to compare, theres no other option.

---------- Post added at 11:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 PM ----------

You mean engine intake design under the belly!!! what is the difference?

everything that stiicks out of a planes body provides an air drag. the intakes are now aerodynamically improved and have been given shape so they cancel the drag by providing sufficient lift like wings. this improves ranges, fuel efficiency and speed of the plane.

Enlighten us what is so basic about air frame ferry range ECM suite ?

Ferry Range:

F-16B = 4200km
LCA (leaking cockpit aircraft) = 3000 km
JF-17 = 3000 km (IFR Probe is going to be added to 2 seater version or with CFTs)

Air frame: similar to BAE Hawk, L-15, T-50

ECM: You jamming pods, Self protection pods etc will do no good because RCS (Radar Cross Section is bigger than F-16B and JF-17 JF-17. Overall, its not super

Now when looking at 1 seat variant:

-JF-17 is optimized for high maneuverability at low-speed (thanks to LERX ) while LCA, with its delta wings is optimized for high speeds....which goes with their roles...the JF-17 being a multi-role fighter and the LCA is primarily suited as an interceptor.

-Even if you have jammers, they do not provide stealth... Thanks to JF-17's DSI, it will be better off than LCA...
why aren't Rafale and Typhoon considered "significantly stealthy" fighters? You don't seriously think India is the only country that can make a fighter with lots of composites, do you? All of Europe's and America's latest AIRLINERS (and high performance sports cars) are constructed using lots of composites. China's J-11B uses significant amount of composites too (weight is reduced by 700kg according to sinodefence), they don't claim it to be a stealthy fighter.

-You should also know that JF-17's high g high speed turning performance has been compared to that of F-16A, which is by far the most maneuverable of all F-16s (yes, even the latest F-16C Block 52 and F-16E block 60 - these two are in fact the least maneuverable due to weight increases that the original airframe was not designed to take).

-

Are you jealous? We are moving onto Block 2 and 3... Your LCA (leaking cockpit aircraft) is decades old....
Why should we be jealous of NANO of Fighter Aviation world...Specialy when we already own Hummer{Su 30Mki},Will be inducting Lambogini{Rafale} by 2014 and are doing R&D for Bugatti Vayron {PAKFA}....

1 hummer will be more then enough for those Nano's....

Hummer may be big and can be useful to punish cars out of the way, but when it comes to fighter jets, your 1 big thing can't touch as it will get shot by A to A missile from the 3 directions.:lol:

lets face it pakistan. an indian plane has made a flight with many many new improvements. development has happened in our country. its everyday thing for us to see new developments. for u guys its only 2-3 days a year that is when u test ur missiles are tested(they never fail). pllzz learn to digest that.

Why should I :lol: this is not your forum :lol: :lol: :lol:
Its not my forum, but i am from the country this forum belongs to. If you can't show any respect then i do have the right as a country member to speak against your immature behaviour and against your negativity...

---------- Post added at 02:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:14 PM ----------

lets face it pakistan. an indian plane has made a flight with many many new improvements. development has happened in our country. its everyday thing for us to see new developments. for u guys its only 2-3 days a year that is when u test ur missiles are tested(they never fail). pllzz learn to digest that.

I am not denying any of India and Pakistan's improvements. But the fact is LCA has been around for 10-30 years. I don't think improvement during this span has made much difference, especially when India has spent billions of dollars on scientific research...

Its not my forum, but i am from the country this forum belongs to. If you can't show any respect then i do have the right as a country member to speak against your immature behaviour and against your negativity...
Dear this is not a country land this is cyber space :lol: and I am not even sure if the server is based in you nation, irrespective to .pk extention :lol: and regarding behaviour, dear, I am asked you to gtfo instead of trolling here :lol: and if it is immatured and negativity, then God bless you :lol:

Back
Top Bottom