What's new

Tejas LSP-7 in first flight any time now

are you blind?? cant you seriously see the differences between the two??

Beside the different paint job and camera angle, they are identical (though only in appearance; not quality and ability). HAL Tejas is a blatant copy of the French Mirage with no regards to intellectual property rights. It took 40 years for india to copy a plane that took France less than 5 years to develop and build.

The Mirage III family grew out of French government studies began in 1952 that led in early 1953 to a specification for a lightweight, all-weather interceptor.
1st flight: 17 November 1956

Beside the different paint job and camera angle, they are identical (though only in appearance; not quality and ability). HAL Tejas is a blatant copy of the French Mirage with no regards to intellectual property rights. It took 40 years for india to copy a plane that took France less than 5 years to develop and build.

The Mirage III family grew out of French government studies began in 1952 that led in early 1953 to a specification for a lightweight, all-weather interceptor.
1st flight: 17 November 1956

you seriously can not differentiate between delta and cranked delta..you can not see difference between position of air intakes...so it is waste of my time to argue with intelligent people like you..

Colour to achcha kiya karo. AMCA ke model jesa accha colour........

Its not color, its primer. Its mandatory to fly with primer so that the structural issue can be observed on time. When it will delivered to IAF (for FOC) it will be painted in Indian color. like this

img0019jz.jpg

Hope you are not disappointed now. :)

you seriously can not differentiate between delta and cranked delta..you can not see difference between position of air intakes...so it is waste of my time to argue with intelligent people like you..

I'm in dubai and have seem too many of these wannabe arabs here, not all ashamed of their nationality like this guy though. Ignore the troll.

Everyone in the world knows that the INDIANs have bought this design from the French, Dassault as the designer of aircraft have so many designs in their files on which they have done researches as well which they can also sell to others as well. So Indians bought that. But Indians have taken help from French, Americans and Russians as well from Israel in the project not only in terms of Avionics and weapons, engines but also in airframe design.

Everyone in the world knows that the INDIANs have bought this design from the French, Dassault as the designer of aircraft have so many designs in their files on which they have done researches as well which they can also sell to others as well. So Indians bought that. But Indians have taken help from French, Americans and Russians as well from Israel in the project not only in terms of Avionics and weapons, engines but also in airframe design.

Taking technical assistance/help and copying is two different thing isn't it??? When we disign some software, sometime we seek help from experienced team, That doesn't qualify as copying..

I like your post, after many days, I found a sensible Pakistani post...

Thanks a lot Black Widow!!! PAC and CAC has also taken help from Russian but there was more Chinese and Pakistani efforts in it and there were some researches that the engineers of PAC has done in Pakistan in past times that were shared with the Chinese ones. That's how JF-17 was possible.

are you blind?? cant you seriously see the differences between the two??

No need to tell him that.He is blinded by his ego

Low life LOW IQ Indian, how dare you to challenge him (super high IQ person)? ;)
Your tiny brain won't be able to spot similarities. You must to go to China to attend "HIGH IQ 101 crash course" at CPC institute of IQ sitmulation.

100% brain formatting Guaranteed!! :angel:
:china::china::china::china:

tejas is base on Dassault Mirage 2000
Dassault Mirage 2000 is very old design 1978
35yrs old
if any 1 played the game haqx1
fly Dassault Mirage 2000 you feel its really tejas

do you have a proof? or you are a insider in Dassault?... how imaginations have been creeping in your minds.... FYI dassault was consulted on FBW only.. because of same delta configuration they have denied it and it went to LM... and rest is history.. All the software used for designing LCA are extremely indigenous.. From the same software developed by DRDO LCA is being developed.. not to mention that software is used by Air BUS...

awesome news !!!!!

---------- Post added at 01:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 PM ----------

does this have aesa radar?????

tejas will have indigenous AESA

tejas is base on Dassault Mirage 2000
Dassault Mirage 2000 is very old design 1978
35yrs old
if any 1 played the game haqx1
fly Dassault Mirage 2000 you feel its really tejas

i wish tejas to be like mirage:D
and rafale is too delta wing:lol:

Thanks a lot Black Widow!!! PAC and CAC has also taken help from Russian but there was more Chinese and Pakistani efforts in it and there were some researches that the engineers of PAC has done in Pakistan in past times that were shared with the Chinese ones. That's how JF-17 was possible.

I never blamed pakistan for FC1. I may be critical, but never cynical.. Point here is why the do we need to reinvent wheel??

Ultimately result counts. Learning is a process, that come by experience (self and others). JF17 is very potent machine, It will give good learning to PAF engineers to design there own machine.

Back
Top Bottom