What's new

Tejas LSP-7 in first flight any time now

tejas is base on Dassault Mirage 2000
Dassault Mirage 2000 is very old design 1978
35yrs old
if any 1 played the game haqx1
fly Dassault Mirage 2000 you feel its really tejas

I have never played Haqqs1 game so I can't say about that. Every yellow thing is not gold and every delta wing is not Mirage. There are very little wing design known to human.
Wing Design.
1. Delta wing :Mirage, Lavi,
2. Crop delta wing :F16,28,22 , Su30
3. Crancked delta wing :LCA
4. Forward swept wing. :Berkut,
4. Cancard design :J20, FC20, Su30MKI etc
5. LREX design :N-LCA, FGFA etc
Air Intake design
1. Air intake mounted over wing, : Mirage
2. Intake mounted below wings :LCA
3. intake mounted below fuselage. :F16, Lavi, FC20, MIG29, Su30 etc
4. Intake mounted above fuselage : A111 experimental
5. Air intake infornt of fuselage. :MiG21

Unfortunately there are many fighter aircraft for each design. So if I go by your logic, all planes are copy of each other.

I have never played Haqqs1 game so I can't say about that. Every yellow thing is not gold and every delta wing is not Mirage. There are very little wing design known to human.
Wing Design.
1. Delta wing :Mirage, Lavi,
2. Crop delta wing :F16,28,22 , Su30
3. Crancked delta wing :LCA
4. Forward swept wing. :Berkut,
4. Cancard design :J20, FC20, Su30MKI etc
5. LREX design :N-LCA, FGFA etc
Air Intake design
1. Air intake mounted over wing, : Mirage
2. Intake mounted below wings :LCA
3. intake mounted below fuselage. :F16, Lavi, FC20, MIG29, Su30 etc
4. Intake mounted above fuselage : A111 experimental
5. Air intake infornt of fuselage. :MiG21

Unfortunately there are many fighter aircraft for each design. So if I go by your logic, all planes are copy of each other.

Now nomi007 Chicha will get some gyan.

Even if its a a copy of Mirage or rafale or both or they took help from American European or Russian. This is an achievement to Indians that they can make such plane, very few country in this world can do that.

When it comes to power and strength, i am sure Indian air-force will not compromise on it. May be that could be one of the reason why its delayed so much. If HAL manage to make engine with help of french. It will put India in different league. I have always admired Indian scientist and tech guys.

I always thought Tejas was tailless delta but it was not cranked delta either. It was like double delta.

Capture-34.png

Mirage with tailless delta

dassault-mirage-2000_22.jpg

Tejas with double delta

lca-tejas-9.jpg

Everyone in the world knows that the INDIANs have bought this design from the French, Dassault as the designer of aircraft have so many designs in their files on which they have done researches as well which they can also sell to others as well. So Indians bought that. But Indians have taken help from French, Americans and Russians as well from Israel in the project not only in terms of Avionics and weapons, engines but also in airframe design.
So if i go by your logic then that your Jf17 is based on Romanian 1988 desiegn IAR 95....aur in other you purchased that desiegn from them
Why polictians suck (cool photos) - Page 7

40 odd years of development, the French Mirage rip-off is becoming reality for india.

Dassault Mirage
2m7iu0p.jpg

Indian copy
15xwroo.jpg
to be fare India did not copy Dassault 2000, but they did spent a fortune to hire Dassault to do the design

I always thought Tejas was tailless delta but it was not cranked delta either. It was like double delta.

Capture-34.png

Mirage with tailless delta

dassault-mirage-2000_22.jpg

Tejas with double delta

lca-tejas-9.jpg

I like this Delta

delta_force_logo_by_afflictionhd-d4lfdge.jpg

The double delta is also called as crancked delta
from wiki In another variant known variously as compound delta, double delta or cranked arrow, the inner part of the wing has a very high sweepback, while the outer part has less sweepback, to create the high-lift vortex in a more controlled fashion, reduce the drag and thereby allow for landing the delta at acceptably slow speed.

to be fare India did not copy Dassault 2000, but they did spent a fortune to hire Dassault to do the design

ha ha ha ah here come the chines :taz:, Communist chinese distributing certificate of authentic design. O my my, I will tell you a story

Once upon a time there live a evil/cunning fox in west. She was a master theif, she use to steal goods from other house. One day she fall into trap and lost her tail. Other animals started mocking her. she got an idea, she started cutting others animal tail in night. Now many other animals too were tail less, they stopped mocking the fox.

for those who think LCA is not a cranked delta they should search for what cranked delta is

F-16XL and LCA Tejas (both cranked delta)

cmbo1.jpg

Mirage(not a cranked delta)
mirage2000h3.jpg

Beside the different paint job and camera angle, they are identical

:disagree: Trolls sees what they want to see, not what's reality. The only similarity both have, is that they are both single engine and delta wing fighters, other than that there are numerous differences, starting from the high wing design of LCA, while Mirage has a low wing, the positions of the air intakes, the fusealage design including gear bays, hardpoint layout...till the different twin seat cockpit design, which is more similar to MKI than to the twin seat Mirage 2000.

The funny thing is, that you can see it very well in the pics you posted, but therefor you need open eyes!

Now back to topic, please ! ! !

Have anyone notice this difference?

Interesting, also this part (green marking) seems to be different too:

adpfn39k.jpg

LSP 5:

LSP5_1st_flt_072.jpg

PV 5:

lca20tejas20trainer2001is2.jpg

do you have a proof? or you are a insider in Dassault?... how imaginations have been creeping in your minds.... FYI dassault was consulted on FBW only.. because of same delta configuration they have denied it and it went to LM... and rest is history.. All the software used for designing LCA are extremely indigenous.. From the same software developed by DRDO LCA is being developed.. not to mention that software is used by Air BUS...

The number of Universities providing Aeronautical Courses in their country will tell you to what level they would be able to understand anything related to the aircraft. How dare you challenge such intellectuals especially when they have teamed up with people have avg IQ of 100 [extra 0 was a printing mistake in the Communist propaganda booklet]. :cheesy:

It is interesting, I didn't find that LCA look like Mirage before, but compared them, it is!!!
Now indian try their best to explain for it. Before, they like mock China, and search the "original" plane for all the China plane, even not forget the wheel!! :woot:

It is interesting, I didn't find that LCA look like Mirage before, but compared them, it is!!!
Now indian try their best to explain for it. Before, they like mock China, and search the "original" plane for all the China plane, even not forget the wheel!! :woot:

Buddy, first learn to copy paste properly from google translator and then start accusing others of what you usually [f it, always] do.
Have a good day, if you get paid for trolling that is.

Back
Top Bottom