What's new

Tejas LCA will be battle-ready by 2014: Browne

@Leviza

You clearly lack a lot of knowledge on Air forces.

IAF considers an aircraft battle ready only when it(the aircraft) has a fleet size of 16-20 aircraft(! Squadron)

@Leviza

You clearly lack a lot of knowledge on Air forces.

IAF considers an aircraft battle ready only when it(the aircraft) has a fleet size of 16-20 aircraft(! Squadron)

Sure, when did i said or claimed, i have best knowledge in air forces ????

That make sense , its not the fighter which is not battle ready, its the force which is not ready for the battle with this product ... so statement which says LCA is not battle ready will get the response i have given :)
if the statement is like IAF is not ready with this platform makes more sense actully and will take a year or so (hopefully) to be ready with the product...

Which also shows that in this LCA IAF specifications and Requirements were either ignored or changed . ... otherwise it cant take that much time...

That make sense , its not the fighter which is not battle ready, its the force which is not ready for the battle with this product ... so statement which says LCA is not battle ready will get the response i have given :)
if the statement is like IAF is not ready with this platform makes more sense actully and will take a year or so (hopefully) to be ready with the product...

Which also shows that in this LCA IAF specifications and Requirements were either ignored or changed . ... otherwise it cant take that much time...
7 minutes ago #48
What is your problem? U neither have the knowledge nor the ability to accept. The PAF doesnt have the luxury to waste time and resource so had to go for JF17 either it is battle ready or not ( not your so called improvements- Dont tell me U guys induct a plane then develop tech to fire a BVR later) . In IAF case they waited ( Which most of dont agree) and now they are ready finally ( Relief).

neither u have a proper knowledge nor u want to have it ! as simple as that Mr. troll :nono:

The same terminology is used by all air forces (bar Pakistan, apparently). A platform cannot be used efficiently in battle if it is not in possession of intented personal/units etc, or they have not devised suitable tactics around it, and hence not battle ready. And developing tactics takes time. You cannot just give someone a plane and tell him to shoot the enemy. From the pilot to get used to the plane, its capabilities and limits, to formation of tactics which utilizes those capabilities.

This is called the battle readiness of the platform, not the force using the platform. And the terminology is used all over the world, and is understood all over the world. If you can't, instead of asking to use a different term, search and learn the existing ones.

@Leviza

The problem is not with the plane or any of our explanations, its basically that your comprehension of the language and of technical terms is so weak that you cannot grasp a single concept.

We all know by now that you are just trolling so why don't you save the rest of your face and scurry off, coz you've been schooled son, or are you such a glutton for punishment that you wanna keep getting a can of whoopa$$ up your face every time you comment?

yeah as if LCA can fire anything ? but you didnt answered any of my questions ?
With the logic you just provided shows me your mentality :rofl::rofl:

By not having bvraam your most of fights are being not battle ready lol , come on atleast have some courage to get to the reality ... but you being indian .... cant help with it ... grow up
:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::nana::nana::nana::nana: :wave::wave::wave::wave::help::help::help: :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:
574673_362329040503563_134874115_n.jpg
FC-1_SD-10A1.jpg

lol , why they are inducting it into IAF if this thing is still not battle ready ? another year wait ... this is so funny ... this LCA is in IAF but not battle ready ... is it getting into IAF as a show peace ?

and then we have some indian people comparing it with JF-17 which is far far more better then this joke ...

Ok Jf-17 is world top fighter that can beat F-22 raptor.Happy :cheers:.Now go and sleep

Ok guys Pleas accept that fact that JF 17 is the best air craft ever made and it is a 5+ generation air craft.... Now lets get back to LCA and discuss..... and let the trolls do what they do the best....

i have some very valid questions in my Posts ...

Again so that you can understand it properly
Why we call LCA a fighter when its not battle ready ?
Why we compare it with JF-17 when its showing up in Airshows ?
Whats the point in inducting it in IAF when it cant fight in the air and hence its not a fighter in the first place...?
etc etc

So you say JF -17 is battle ready because they perform well in air shows.So PAF primary duty is Airshows.Good very good:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
On topic .IAF chief conceded tejas will be battle ready in 2014.Then it will ready at that time no doubt.

Last edited:
All Indian friends,now we can congrats HAL.Because the response of the real user of LCA Tejas ,the IAF is satisfactory .That means LCA attains quality to entered to IAF. Our IAF dont compromise on quality.After all these years we complained about HAL.Now we can congrats them:cheers:
Dont care about trolls.

Very first post by someone which makes some sense ,
anywayz that is not what international air forces call being battle ready ... tactics and other things are different for different scenarios, so it need to be battle ready with the confidence so that all these next stage things are being sorted out ...

If IAF does not have confidence then its not going to see some future in IAF ... which is a big question to answer ...

@Posters in this thread.

Please take a look at how Leviza spells 'anyways' (not a word by the way :) )

Why are you guys responding to someone who spells 'anyways' as 'anywayz'.

i have some very valid questions in my Posts ...

Again so that you can understand it properly
Why we call LCA a fighter when its not battle ready ?
Why we compare it with JF-17 when its showing up in Airshows ?
Whats the point in inducting it in IAF when it cant fight in the air and hence its not a fighter in the first place...?
etc etc

Valid questions!! They are idiotic question coming from person with zero knowledge about how airforces operate.

What an idiot you are calling a fighter battle worthy just because its showing up in airshows. :lol:

Secondly induction doesn't make anything battle worthy. Even your JF-17 was inducted when it was not able to battle ready, heck its not battle worthy even now(lack of tactics and protocols).

To be honest
Very first post by someone which makes some sense ,
anywayz that is not what international air forces call being battle ready ... tactics and other things are different for different scenarios, so it need to be battle ready with the confidence so that all these next stage things are being sorted out ...

If IAF does not have confidence then its not going to see some future in IAF ... which is a big question to answer ...[/quot
To be honest ..your posts on this thread does not make any sense..You have very poor English while explaining..lol

Back
Top Bottom