What's new

Tejas LCA will be battle-ready by 2014: Browne

lol.we have sukhoi 30,your jf17 stands no chance against it....:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
as shown by others your jf17 was inducted when it got its ioc(whichmeans it was not battle ready at that time),other countries also follow the same procedure....
BUT you are a pakistani so it is difficult for you to understand but you may get it if you try...:rofl::rofl::rofl::omghaha::omghaha:

lol thats what your brains says to you ? you have sukhoi 30 ? how this going to help LCA in battles ? we have f-16 block 52 against it ... so no worries ...

you being typical indian cant understand the point of being 30 years in production, getting inducting into IAF but still not battle ready what 30 years spend into basically is useless...

Brain is useful thing , i hope some day you will find it too

If that is the logic then LCA is showing up in air shows even before JF-17 made its first flight.

Battle ready and FOC are 2 different things.

FOC means the aircraft is ready to server IAF.

Battle ready means IAF pilots are trained, squadron is formed, SOP's are made and we are ready to go.

In 1964 MiG-21 was inducted into IAF but didn't took part in 65 war for the above reasons, does it mean it was not battle ready?

you are mixing up 2 things here, inducting into air force mean what you are relating to being battle ready ...

Very first post by someone which makes some sense ,
anywayz that is not what international air forces call being battle ready ... tactics and other things are different for different scenarios, so it need to be battle ready with the confidence so that all these next stage things are being sorted out ...

If IAF does not have confidence then its not going to see some future in IAF ... which is a big question to answer ...
you'd have got sensible replies if you have been more responsible. If you have any doubts or a definite point to make,express it polietly,not by mocking. When you started by mocking us,you got back answers in the same tone.
On-Topic:Battleready is when FOC is given. To attain FOC,it has to be inducted. Once inducted,the pilots will train in it and device tactics in it. The point about IAF's confidence is quiet obvious. IAF has evaluated the aircraft,and was confident about its capabilities,therefore placed orders.

lol thats what your brains says to you ? you have sukhoi 30 ? how this going to help LCA in battles ? we have f-16 block 52 against it ... so no worries ...

you being typical indian cant understand the point of being 30 years in production, getting inducting into IAF but still not battle ready what 30 years spend into basically is useless...

Brain is useful thing , i hope some day you will find it too

you are mixing up 2 things here, inducting into air force mean what you are relating to being battle ready ...
lol,looks like you dont know about your own airforce,how many f-16 block 52 you have,we have more than 250 sukhois,as i said your pathetic PAF does not stand a chance against IAF...
And now you are changing the question as expected,first you asked that why they are inducting even after it is not battle ready and now you are asking that why it is not battle ready even after 30 years......Typical pakistani....:omghaha::omghaha:
your first question has already been answered....
now the second question..
it was our first attempt thats why it took so much time and soon we will be ahead of you just like we are ahead in space ,missile,submarines,helicopter technologies...
And what pakistan has made by itself...
oh i forgot you cannot even make a bike engine....:omghaha::omghaha::rofl::rofl:

They will start induction in 2014 and by the end of the year there will 40 inducted: Tell me who writes speeches for you defense minister? I cant think that he can that much dumb.

They will start induction in 2014 and by the end of the year there will 40 inducted: Tell me who writes speeches for you defense minister? I cant think that he can that much dumb.

It is a typing error by the journalist, as the rest of the article would have told you. Four will be inducted by end 2014, not forty. And by the way it was the air chief who was being (mis)quoted, not the defence minister. And it wasn't a written speech. Who taught you reading comprehension?

@Leviza : I'm sorry you had to parade your ignorance and repeatedly look foolish, before @acetophenol explained it to you. Somebody else would have explained earlier, if you had understood that you don't know the standard procedure for inducting a new aircraft in any air force, and had humbly asked a question, instead of trolling with a lot of smileys.

FOC is achieved only after an air force develops tactics and doctrines for the aircraft, and figures out the role it will play in the force structure. Also, after all required maintainence and spare facilities have been set up and ground crews trained. All this can happen only after the air force inducts it, which is what an IOC is for. For example, several F-35s have been inducted by the US armed forces, but they are not ready to go to war with it yet. Your condescending tone was completely mismatched by the ignorance you displayed, which is why nobody bothered to explain it to you for two pages, and allowed you to keep parading your ignorance further.

It is a typing error by the journalist, as the rest of the article would have told you. Four will be inducted by end 2014, not forty. And by the way it was the air chief who was being (mis)quoted, not the defence minister. And it wasn't a written speech. Who taught you reading comprehension?
It was an indian.....

lol funny that you all picked on JF-17 but didn't get the actual message that IAF is inducting LCA but its not battle ready ?

No, i truly meant it. JF-17 is a world class fighter and it should replace the moon on your flag.

For your information JF-17 is battle ready and at least showing up in all air shows .. if its not battle ready then why its showing up in airshows ... funny that you cant get the actual message which is funny but the point remains the same if you can through some light on it then there is no point picking up things ...

you indians cannot have proper arguments and that is the problem

Oh! for you being in an Air show means battle ready :).. Ok...

btw, can you check up on the Final Operational Clearance status for JF 17.. Let me know what you find :D.. Let me help you there though ;)

The FoC is yet to be awarded as deliveries for weapons systems is still in progress.

I can say some pretty generalized stuff about you Pakistanis, but then that would drop me to your level.. Wouldnt it ;) ??

lol @ Battle ready LCA ...
In 30 years , its still not battle ready, for all those indian who trying to use their brain to tell me whats FOC and induction means first go and learn about fighter jets ...

They are made to be battle ready and this is not the right term for your claims of tactics, usage etc etc ... it suppose to be battle ready as this suppose to be the prime objective in the first place ..

all these things which indians are mentioning in the name of battle ready actually is related to IAF preparations for this fighter who have given the objectives and requirements for a fighter plan and it suppose to meet that in the first place ...

IAF need to be evaluating it from long time but this platform never matured to their requirements and now they are inducting due to politics and you guys are saying blah blah blah ....

grow up indians .... world is laughing in LCA :)

lol @ Battle ready LCA ...
In 30 years , its still not battle ready, for all those indian who trying to use their brain to tell me whats FOC and induction means first go and learn about fighter jets ...

They are made to be battle ready and this is not the right term for your claims of tactics, usage etc etc ... it suppose to be battle ready as this suppose to be the prime objective in the first place ..

all these things which indians are mentioning in the name of battle ready actually is related to IAF preparations for this fighter who have given the objectives and requirements for a fighter plan and it suppose to meet that in the first place ...

IAF need to be evaluating it from long time but this platform never matured to their requirements and now they are inducting due to politics and you guys are saying blah blah blah ....

grow up indians .... world is laughing in LCA :)

Brother your super duper planed was stopped producing and no plane produced from last 2 years .... oh man.

You must be aware that when JF-17 was inducted they can't even fly in the night.

Brother your super duper planed was stopped producing and no plane produced from last 2 years .... oh man.

You must be aware that when JF-17 was inducted they can't even fly in the night.

So is this thread about JF-17 or LCA ?

come on this is the best you can get too ? atleast JF-17 didnt took 30 years :)

Back
Top Bottom