What's new

Tejas, an Indian Air Force light combat aircraft (File)Indian Air Force Jets Slated to Have Beyond-V

How many Tejas are operational, none have BVR now right, it's only available in 2018 or 2019? This effort is rather pathetic if you ask me.
Yup.

Supposedly indigenous, but also planning on importing most parts

While Pakistan, with Chinese help, is exporting aircraft at the moment.

India, still trying to build their Tejas. Pathetic

The indigenous content of the Tejas is far higher than Pakistani content of JF 17

India, still trying to build their Tejas

Funny, because they are under serial production.

IMG_3409.JPG
How many Tejas are operational, none have BVR now right, it's only available in 2018 or 2019? This effort is rather pathetic if you ask me.

I heard similar stories, is the situation really that bad? They seriously lack organizational skills, imagine if a real war kicks in, everyone will panic and go into arguing mode.
Just cook some Prata and throw over the border.Even Modi will come secretly.

Yup.

India, still trying to build their Tejas. Pathetic
No worries, we can transfer everything to you for JF-17. It was meant to counter LCA afterall, you don't need J-10 for that.

No worries, we can transfer everything to you for JF-17. It was meant to counter LCA afterall, you don't need J-10 for that.
With US unreliable now, Sino-Pakistan friendship has to stay stable

Mutually beneficial friendship at the moment.

While I don't love CPEC, it allows Chinese navy presence in a port that is open all years, and also provides protection to Pakistan, also allows China to export using the route through Pakistan, helping both Pakistan and China.

One day, soon, China will play the role the US does currently. US is waning, China is on the rise.

Meh...more stupidity.

http://www.janes.com/article/70396/india-s-tejas-lca-successfully-test-fires-derby-bvraam

hey might be able to attract some Bangladeshi pole vaulters.
Bro testing missiles on ONE aircraft does not mean it had been integrated and operational, there is another 'testing' scheduled for end of 2017. So am I wrong in saying it will be operational by 2018/2019?

http://thediplomat.com/2017/07/indi...to-be-armed-with-beyond-visual-range-missile/

Israeli defense contractor Rafael Advanced Defense Systems successfully completed integration of the I-Derby beyond-visual-range (BVR) air-to-air missile on the Indian Air Force’s Tejas Light Combat Aircraft (LCA) with test firing of the missile scheduled for the end of 2017,

Bro testing missiles to ONE aircraft does not mean it had been intergrated and operatinal, there is another 'testing' scheduled for end of 2017. So am I wrong in saying it will be operational by 2018/2019?

http://thediplomat.com/2017/07/indi...to-be-armed-with-beyond-visual-range-missile/

I-Derby is another, upgraded version of the Derby.

The only milestone for LCA FOC to be completed is the IFR trials.

That's Bangladesh in 1970s.
And this is Indian in 2017.

Bangladesh in 2017 is still an LDC. Deal with it.

So are the current operational LCAs having BVRs? Thats all I am asking, BVR is not exactly state of the art, it's the minimum requirement for any decent aircraft.

Yes this LDC has more potential than Supa pawa.

Yes this LDC has more potential than Supa pawa.

Has more potential ? Thanks for the laugh again.

So are the current operational LCAs having BVRs? Thats all I am asking, BVR is not exactly state of the art, it's the minimum requirement for any decent aircraft.

They should be integrated by now, basic requirement for FOC.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom