What's new

Tejas, an Indian Air Force light combat aircraft (File)Indian Air Force Jets Slated to Have Beyond-V

Again you showed you are a noob.
First of all,I never used wiki to prove any of my points on this forum.You can check my post history.I didn't say wiki is automatically wrong,just that wikipedia sources should be crosschecked.Its a simple sentence,try to understand it.
2nd,Nathu La is in Sikkim sector hundreds of miles away from Ladakh-aksai chin region.So how will fighting in Nathu la affect Aksai chin area which has never seen fighting since 1962.You don't even have any idea of the actual india-china border region,just ranting blindly like a fool.Please see the map and try to understand if you are capable of that.
I am trying to tell you your sources are just as unreliable as quoting from WIKI understand? Since WIKI are also using the same Indian source quotes like you. What exactly did your victory achieve in this non disputed land btw? 1962 and 1967 is just 5 years apart. How many did you kill? If you have that strategic intent and capability, why only limit it to Nathu La, why not repeat it in Aksai Chin where your territory is being held. It is like saying you killed x intruders at the door of your house while your rooms are still occupied by x instruders. You get my logic? The only explanation is the typical Indian mindset of ego boosting is at play here, they need to have some 'victory' to heal their humiliation.

He'a only saying that the generals of india deployed troops to fight in the wrong sector of india.

But if tejas has the RCS of a basketball then J-20 has the RCS of a quark.

My only advice to CCP propaganda wing is that they should hire more intelligent people as paid trolls-ones who does not shot themselves on the foot. :lol:

Only financially.Technologically you still have to steal/buy from russia.You are not even in Europe's league in technology.You are cheaper,but not better.
The 2nd most powerful blah blah ,we don't give a shit.We are sitting on your territory as per your govt and all the '2ND MOST POWERFUL COUNTRY IN THE WORLD' can do is fart warning after warning.Your economy is held hostage by our navy at sea and army stalemated by our defenses in the himalayas.Your premier XI knows full well the situation,thats why china now downsizing army to focus on navy which is its greatest vulnerability.

1) We don't steal and buy from Russia alone, we steal copy borrow beg from the world. Why stop there? Until there is nothing left to be plundered, we have to innovate like J-20 with some 'American' inspiration. :lol:

2)Who says we are better, we are just the second most powerful nation on earth. Prove me wrong!

3) Yah, Chinese are camping along with you side by side on a disputed Bhutanese land and your FM is begging for diplomacy now. I bet he saw the mobilization happening.

4) 14 naval ships are in IOR even without a base ready. So? What can India do? Whine?:lol:

5) Does European have EMALS? Stealth? Quantum network? We are strong in some, they are better in some, that's why the exchange must be maintained. Tell me which European nation is more powerful than China in terms of comprehensive national power?

What is there to fool, we have an independent media apparatus aka THE WESTERN MEDIA keeping 24hrs eye on our 'achievements'.

Sure, CNN, BBC etc have high resolution remote sensing sats, spy planes & agents on the ground to watch Chinese military activities.

Yah, Chinese are camping along with you side by side on a disputed Bhutanese land and your FM is begging for democracy now.

More CCP propaganda incoming...

Sure, CNN, BBC etc have high resolution remote sensing sats, spy planes & agents on the ground to watch Chinese military activities.
Nope CIA/NSA has those information and pass it to their propaganda machinery the CNNs and BBCs. :lol:

Lol many of my country men are delusional .. everyone knows LCA is a big pile of crap.. the only reason some still support is to not lose face after spending so much money and time on this elephant.

Nope CIA/NSA has those information and pass it to their propaganda machinery the CNNs and BBCs. :lol:

Yeah sure whatever.

Lol many of my country men are delusional .. everyone knows LCA is a big pile of crap.. the only reason some still support is to not lose face after spending so much money and time on this elephant.

new false flag ? welcome !!

[/QUOTE]
Not really .. Pure bred Indian here..i just don't have the disease of following every propaganda fed by the people in power or suffer from false patriotism.[/QUOTE]
LOL..... Pure bread Indian,That is funny!!!... ... Please continue, The laughs are welcome

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom