What's new

"Tejas, A Three-Legged Cheetah": Former IAF Commander

oh then the other nation soldiers will run a revolution against their own coutnries ????

you are such an smart a... dude , paksitan have lower budget and that makes their market a bit smaller and constrained compared to india.

so u mean to say they should stop defending their coutnry because they are not getting fancy toys ????

instead they - fullfill the void with the pride and ego they take in their product provided by their country,

stop whining all the time ...........
Pakistan makes reilable weapons which fires than the india which just jams like Insas.And with all its home produce weapons still its able to whoop a country 7 times larger than itself.

for your kind information , when f-16 first introduced in us-air force, it was called as widow maker , same euro fighter when first introduce didnt had bvr capability . this show improvement will not take place over night it is a continues process . believe me tajes will be upto the mark
LCA is not F-16 and india is not usa.

pakistanis are the most unhappy over LCA...

Worried...?
Ya pakistanis are much worried and sad with LCA coz it wont give them the chance for target practices like mig 21 flying coffins.

Ya pakistanis are much worried and sad with LCA coz it wont give them the chance for target practices like mig 21 flying coffins.

that sums up your knowladge and level on this forum.

-xx-x-x-

ask any paksitani pilot or soldier what they think of indian. they have nothign but utmost respect . and so does indian soldiers .

its just a bunch of armchair warriors who are holding a mouse for a gun and talk rubbish all day long .

go get your milk and cookies son.

Guys as i said ignore a troller,arey bandar ka jane adrak ka swad . Why you wasting time .

i be so happy if people like him/her/watever even make a paper plane but hey then who gonna make B.S jibes in Pdf then ??*wondering*

Its good as Air force people are saying openly that what they want. As IOC is already granted, adding 4th leg to cheetah wont be a big deal.Lets wait for 1-2 more years and see what people will say about MK-II

None are happy with failed LCA except with the HAL/ADA walas and indian internet chatterati for their bloated egos.LCA is a failed white elephant.period.

This is the last time I'm giving you a serious reply.

I've observed that time and again you meddle in technical discussions and sneak in some half baked, unproven rants against anything indian.

When we ask you to back those claims or give some technical info of your own; you turn tail and vanish!:wave:

Try to understand what this article is all about, what the terms like thrust, composites, FBW mean, and then give us your learned (?) opinion.:azn:

Once again, I ask you to put up points which make you think that the LCA is a white elephant! And we can discuss!:disagree:

Back
Top Bottom