What's new

"Tejas, A Three-Legged Cheetah": Former IAF Commander

Why you people reply to trolls? Ignore them.

You can not convince fools by any logic. Better let them live in their own dream world.

@ topic
Of course its a three legged Cheetah that is way we will use GE F414 engine for our next batch, that is way we are redesigning it.
We are new to this field and is learning from our mistakes. When the Tejas program started we had 4 major goals in our mind, Composite airframe, engine, radar and fly-by-wire.

We clearly got success in composite airframe and fly-by-wire. We are working on our radar and engine. Recent succcessful tests done in Russia on Kaveri engine speaks about itself. With more research and time we will achieve our remaining 2 milestones also. :cheers:

Its good as Air force people are saying openly that what they want. As IOC is already granted, adding 4th leg to cheetah wont be a big deal.Lets wait for 1-2 more years and see what people will say about MK-II

by three legs they simply means the three langing gears of a aircraft...

One more false flag heard from. Period.

Well i can assure you, that you heard incorrect. As he is from where his profile tells he is, so don't doubt it nor accuse anyone without proof based on criticism of ones own country. You will find lot of people criticizing their own country, its policies or even things made inside the country.

aircrafts are always three legged.......where people seem four legged aircraft...?

LCA is a fighter , so did they calling it Cheetah...

a Three-Legged Cheetah...got

Well i can assure you, that you heard incorrect. As he is from where his profile tells he is, so don't doubt it nor accuse anyone without proof based on criticism of ones own country. You will find lot of people criticizing their own country, its policies or even things made inside the country.

Well, Taimi bhai criticizing and 'ditching' is different and even Pakistani members seems doubted the credibility.

i am surprised to see how easily we people are ready to write off achievements of each other countries. LCA is not battle tested. it has jus got IOC. let it participate in few exercise. let it participate in the dog fights and then whole world will know the realvalue of LCA.

i think the experience gained is huge which will help us in developing AMCA not only in a better way but FASTER also.

Well, Taimi bhai criticizing and 'ditching' is different and even Pakistani members seems doubted the credibility.

You can doubt him/her but atleast don't doubt the moderators.

People doubt him/her because you don't have good knowledge about psychology of human beings. Individual human being is affected by many factors during his lifetime, our thinking develop and is greatly influenced by culture, environment, cast, religion, region, past, family, education and many more things.

I know the reason why he/she is like that but its not right forum to discuss it, this is defence forum, lets all discuss about defence related matters only. If you don't like his/her post or don't find any logic in it then its better that you ignore him/her. For rest of things you can complain to moderators, they will manage it.

Last edited:

Well no need to doubt his credibility that he is from India.

Don't you see, we have people within Pakistan who support the Taliban militants and say that they are doing the right in killing security forces and even civilians using their own logic, but still they are living in Pakistan and enjoying their benefits in being a Pakistani. So are they ditching their country or are they having some other thoughts from another perspective.

Every nation has people who are critical and some extremist critics, instead of accusing them, best is to argue with them and if argument fails, then neglect them.

Don't you see, we have people within Pakistan who support the Taliban militants and say that they are doing the right in killing security forces and even civilians using their own logic, but still they are living in Pakistan and enjoying their benefits in being a Pakistani. So are they ditching their country or are they having some other thoughts from another perspective.

Every nation has people who are critical and some extremist critics, instead of accusing them, best is to argue with them and if argument fails, then neglect them.

ok.....read these then
See if dawood bhai can fix this tournament for pakistan to take home the cp.

he himself admit that he is from pakistan..

You can doubt him/her but atleast don't doubt the moderators.

People doubt him/her because you don't have good knowledge about psychology of human beings. Individual human being is affected by many factors during his lifetime, our thinking develop and is greatly influenced by culture, environment, cast, religion, region, past, family, education and many more things.

I know the reason why he/she is like that but its not right forum to discuss it, this is defence forum, lets all discuss about defence related matters only. If you don't like his/her post or don't find any logic in it then its better that you ignore him/her. For rest of things you can complain to moderators, they will manage it.

Well, I do not doubt the mods.

I hardly reply to that guy. Surely I ignore trolls.

I replied to Taimi that he was just 'criticizing his own country.

i am surprised to see how easily we people are ready to write off achievements of each other countries. LCA is not battle tested. it has jus got IOC. let it participate in few exercise. let it participate in the dog fights and then whole world will know the realvalue of LCA.

i think the experience gained is huge which will help us in developing AMCA not only in a better way but FASTER also.

Agree with you, Some where on this forum I came to know that, within a year Arjuna, MKII is available, it took less than 1/3 rd of time to design LCH, than ALH (dhruv).. First step is always difficult... But its necessary...
I have no reason to doubt that India will move much ahead in Aircraft manufacture sector (provided that We get DM like Anthony)....:yahoo::smitten::hang2:

nop!! I think this where we differ.. He/she is not an indian why because you can criticise but it should be constructive ,not to derail or hijack the thread or topic.. I see some people supporting he/she is an indian ,but i give you a damn proof he/she is not if you allow me to put a litmus test here bhai jaan right here ,right now.

lca is good fighter but needs some improvements.main problem was kaveri could not provide enough thrust for lca. as GE engine will be used in lca this problem is solved. now lca needs nice BVR capacity. this problem can also be solved. i hope till 2025 we have 100+ LCAs.:cheers:

Last edited:
Taimi bhai why not Ban those people whose only job here in the threads is to post persoanl attacks and accuse ppl of false flags.

I mean LCA- three legged chicken-- where is the discussion on that?

Back
Top Bottom