What's new

"Tejas, A Three-Legged Cheetah": Former IAF Commander

The person has membership in other forums too.. She/he is here to scare off Indians, bad for the forum in long run.

People will realise it way too late..

Apparently he has attracted quite many and quite rare indians too.

Since, most of you are putting the blame on IAF for the failure of LCA but never for a moment think what if IAF induct it?
How many a/c IAF will buy in total? would it be a economically feasible venture?

Those using Pak-Chinese examples.... forget that Pak-Chinese a/c are being sold and used world wide, with appreciations. Mashaqs, K8 and now JFT are few shining examples.
Will India dare to share their 3 legged success/failure with any third nation? If yes than... i hope you can calculate the consequences of collapse of towering promises!!!

IMO.... LCA talk is now history... and India has already abandoned this tail less/leg less venture and had moved on to tail wing design.

Apparently he has attracted quite many and quite rare indians too.

Since, most of you are putting the blame on IAF for the failure of LCA but never for a moment think what if IAF induct it?
How many a/c IAF will buy in total? would it be a economically feasible venture?

Those using Pak-Chinese examples.... forget that Pak-Chinese a/c are being sold and used world wide, with appreciations. Mashaqs, K8 and now JFT are few shining examples.
Will India dare to share their 3 legged success/failure with any third nation? If yes than... i hope you can calculate the consequences of collapse of towering promises!!!

IMO.... LCA talk is now history... and India has already abandoned this tail less/leg less venture and had moved on to tail wing design.
haha Pak Chinese ....

its Chinese...AKA abandon Mig - 33 ,,,

IAF is inducting Tejas... already ordered 100 GE engines...

40 MK1 will be delivered in coming 3 years... after that 100 MK2 for IAF and 60 for IN...

haha Pak Chinese ....

its Chinese...AKA abandon Mig - 33 ,,,

It is indeed Pak-Chinese.... and its about time you swallow... what's hurting in your throat.

IAF is inducting Tejas... already ordered 100 GE engines...
40 MK1 will be delivered in coming 3 years... after that 100 MK2 for IAF and 60 for IN...
So you spent all that money for 40 Tejas? nothing but insanity & false ego!!!
And 60 spare engines!!... seems you are absolutely right when you blame IAF for corruption!
And kindly... share the link of said orders!!!

BTW...

It is indeed Pak-Chinese.... and its about time you swallow... what's hurting in your throat.

So you spent all that money for 40 Tejas? nothing but insanity & false ego!!!
And 60 spare engines!!... seems you are absolutely right when you blame IAF for corruption!
And kindly... share the link of said orders!!!

BTW...
watch your mouth ..

chk the history ... like every copied plane chinese make..

this one was abandon Mig -33 by russia after USSR fell... chinese bought design knowhow and test data and sent that plane to you with russian engine...

and regarding first 40 LCA MK1 they will run on GE F404-IN20 and for
next 100 LCA MKII india will use upgraded GE F414 ... after that rest with Kaveri... ths will shut your mouth

Last edited:
What ever it is.... a big hit.
I hope you read AFM.

BTW....why not ask Russia to re-start its mig-33 project so that Pakistan cannot sell it to world wide.

And hurryup with your Teja.... i'm getting old.

Last edited:
1.So you spent all that money for 40 Tejas? nothing but insanity & false ego!!!

2.And 60 spare engines!!... seems you are absolutely right when you blame IAF for corruption!

3.And kindly... share the link of said orders!!!

BTW...

1. Yup! Have money, will spend! And you can do didley squat about it!:bunny::bunny:

2. This illustrates your "elite" ignorance about the LCA and engine order for the LCA mk2.

3. Yup! Somebody has to get you out of your ignorent state, here are the links....

For LCA mk1

F404-GE-IN20 Engines Ordered for India Light Combat Aircraft

Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) has ordered an additional 24 F404-GE-IN20 afterburning engines to power the first operational squadron of Tejas fighter aircraft for the Indian Air Force. Value of the order is in excess of $100 million and follows an initial 2004 purchase of 17 F404-GE-IN20 engines to power a limited series of operational production aircraft and naval prototypes.

Total 41!

For LCA mk 2

GE 414 to power India’s Light Combat Aircraft

The US company’s GE 414 pipped the European consortium Eurojet’s EJ 200 in their bid to sell 99 engines for India’s indigenous Light Combat Aircraft (Mark-II), which will be flown both by the Indian Air Force (IAF) and Indian Navy (IN). There is an option for 50 engines.

For easy understanding as you are getting old!
LCA mk1- 40 on order - 41 GE 404 engines.
LCA mk2- 83 on order- 99 GE 414 engines!
:wave:

What ever it is.... a big hit.
I hope you read AFM.

BTW....why not ask Russia to re-start its mig-33 project so that Pakistan cannot sell it to world wide.

And hurryup with your Teja.... i'm getting old.
why would Mig will try to built a 3.5 Gen plane...now...

and let us see which countries will buy them haha,,,

Tejas,,, got IOC on 10th Jan... first squadron will be based in South India...

production line is started ... 40 MK1 to be delivered within next 2-3 years,,,

1. Yup! Have money, will spend! And you can do didley squat about it!:bunny::bunny:
Look like you have no money to buy reading glasses.... and your eye sight is weak because of sodium deficiency.. in your childhood diet.
where did I ask you not to spent... i just question the health of brain deciding on spending.
don't mind but non Indians will always fail to see the logic.
Try to calculate the per unit cost of those x numbers of Tejas!

2. This illustrates your "elite" ignorance about the LCA and engine order for the LCA mk2.
some indian mislead me by telling Teja is 100% indian product.

3. Yup! Somebody has to get you out of your ignorent state, here are the links....

For LCA mk1

F404-GE-IN20 Engines Ordered for India Light Combat Aircraft

Total 41!

For LCA mk 2

GE 414 to power India’s Light Combat Aircraft

For easy understanding as you are getting old!
LCA mk1- 40 on order - 41 GE 404 engines.
LCA mk2- 83 on order- 99 GE 414 engines!
:wave:

Their is too much inconsistency in the numbers in various claim sand links.
The one you called MK2 has not left the drawing board.
You can't even post its picture.

Only thing flying is a tail less Teja aka leg less cheeta.

1.Look like you have no money to buy reading glasses....

2.and your eye sight is weak because of sodium deficiency.. in your childhood diet.

3.where did I ask you not to spent... i just question the health of brain deciding on spending.
don't mind but non Indians will always fail to see the logic.

4.Try to calculate the per unit cost of those x numbers of Tejas!

1. Personal attack, totally wasted!:rofl:

2. Did you mean Vitamine A? Cause If you think sodium deficiency in childhood causes poor eyesight, then you must have suffered from excess sodium throughout your life!:rofl:
( Hint--- Google "Hypernatraemia"):rofl:

3. LCA costs around 31 million a piece, If that is costly for you......Too bad!:bunny:

4. See above.

some indian mislead me by telling Teja is 100% indian product.

Take it up with that fella, why misdirect here?

1.Their is too much inconsistency in the numbers in various claim sand links.

2.The one you called MK2 has not left the drawing board.
You can't even post its picture.

3.Only thing flying is a tail less Teja aka leg less cheeta.

1. Google "Livefist LCA IOC" and search the report for a statement from ADA about 83 mk2 in the offing!:wave:

2. Yaar, tu batman hai toh kyaa ADA ko bhi infiltrate karega?
How can you make claims about the status of mk2?
Pictures ?------- Remember J20.

3.Nice words, batman!:rofl:

Last edited:
I would have been happier to see the title
"Tejas, A Cheetah cub" : Former IAF commander... Sigh...
Summarizes IAF's sad point of view.. :(

The problem with the indian Air force cheifs THEY ARE SPOILT for choice.

When you know that Indian can AFFORD IF you shout loud enough 270 su30mki @ $60m each or 126 MMRCA @ $100m each there atitude is why settle for LCA TEJAS @ $40M EACH.

They don,t care about indengious self reliance !!!!!!!!!

JUST LOOK AT PAF.

Cash starved they comprise with 2nd hand fighters or meduim tech Thunder.

DESPITE KNOWING that Thunder will need block by block upgrades to match up to F16/52 or indeed SU30MKI they accept a currently inferior plane on the promise of future improved versions.

LCA beats Thunder by virtue of more modern design fighter using composites, better longer range ELTA radar and American engine over Russian engine.

The Thunder enjoys similar TWR and no western technology.

YET NOT ONE PAKISTANI military or journalist or PDF member as ever complained..

They are happy with new Fighter.

"The indians are cash rich have options and ARE SPOILT"

Taimi bhai why not Ban those people whose only job here in the threads is to post persoanl attacks and accuse ppl of false flags.

I mean LCA- three legged chicken-- where is the discussion on that?

Absolutely, so by your standard, you must be BANNED at first place for this post only.
why
Offtopic, Offensive.
Make me say something against PAF.

Post reported:mod:

Back
Top Bottom