What's new

"Tejas, A Three-Legged Cheetah": Former IAF Commander

Agree with you, Some where on this forum I came to know that, within a year Arjuna, MKII is available, it took less than 1/3 rd of time to design LCH, than ALH (dhruv).. First step is always difficult... But its necessary...
I have no reason to doubt that India will move much ahead in Aircraft manufacture sector (provided that We get DM like Anthony)....:yahoo::smitten::hang2:

i think IAF has to follow the philosophy of indian navy indigenization plan. we have to support our own aircraft. they may not be the best but in time our capabilities are bound to improve and given an opportunity we will also develop world class plane.

in my opinion had we not stopped indigenous development after marut (HF-24) we wd have developed our own 4.5 gen plane by now.

marut was a very good transonic plane. it failed because the rolly royce company did not give us right engine for that plane (international politics) . because of that the plane remain underpowered and was not in favour among top honchos of airforce.

Well no need to doubt his credibility that he is from India.

Don't you see, we have people within Pakistan who support the Taliban militants and say that they are doing the right in killing security forces and even civilians using their own logic, but still they are living in Pakistan and enjoying their benefits in being a Pakistani. So are they ditching their country or are they having some other thoughts from another perspective.

Every nation has people who are critical and some extremist critics, instead of accusing them, best is to argue with them and if argument fails, then neglect them.

you can hide,you can dodge your patriotic feeling but not for long,itz comes out slowly but surely when you started the right topic with right people here...

Taimi bhai why not Ban those people whose only job here in the threads is to post persoanl attacks and accuse ppl of false flags.

Uncalled for, if you go through the thread, you will understand who derailed the thread.

For all the people who think tejas is crap bs not worth the money and time why not join hal abd ada and make thing perfect if you see so many mistakes i bet the most that you can do is make a paper plane and that too would be crap

For all the people who think tejas is crap bs not worth the money and time why not join hal abd ada and make thing perfect if you see so many mistakes i bet the most that you can do is make a paper plane and that too would be crap

who are the people thinking LCA is not worth....
HAL/ADA won't let pakistani members join there ...

who are the people thinking LCA is not worth....
HAL/ADA won't let pakistani members join there ...

Whose saying that? :woot:
Its your Former IAF commander you fools.
Air Marshal (Retd) VK. Bhatia :hitwall:

Whose saying that?
Its your Former IAF commander ..
Air Marshal (Retd) VK. Bhatia :hitwall:

every aircraft is three legged........LCA is a fighter so it's called the Cheetah......A Three-Legged Cheetah

your problum if you can't understand...your IQ level..

What is missing? WHy is it three legged?

WHat is required to make it four legged?

every aircraft is three legged........LCA is a fighter so it's called the Cheetah......A Three-Legged Cheetah

your problum if you can't understand...your IQ level..

Really stop making fun of yourself.
Dont you get the irony why he says a three legged cheetah?

Just for your general IQ.. Cheetah has 4 legs.

asiatic_cheetah.jpg

Cut one and he is useless.

and a langra cheeta can only go as fast as a snail..did the IAF chief realized that his clever choice of appreciative words will actually earn him brownie points.

and a langra cheeta can only go as fast as a snail..did the IAF chief realized that his clever choice of appreciative words will actually earn him brownie points.

Then Almost all the Aircrafts are Langrah For there Obviousness .... :lol:

IAF officials are idiots.

why do they have to make it so obvious they are money mongering jackles .

they cant digest for once that - an Indian made fighter can fly under their butt where they cant make much money.

they want fancy toys - but lets see their record - the same paksitani airforce with may inferior toys is able to shout at a louder voice which can tear their heart out,

time to learn they are not protecting united states they belong to a poor country called india so learn to live with it . you have to compromise some time.

Back
Top Bottom