What's new

Tehreek-e-Taliban (Jamrud) Amir surrenders: state TV

excellent news !
hopefully we'll here more stuff like this in the future

i agree

looking forward to reading the Headline

"RIP Baitullah Masood - May You Rot In Hell"

soon from PA's PRO office. That will be the icing on the cake!!!! :victory::pakistan:

Long Live Pakistani army.

Great news.

I will say Long live Pakistani nation.Why we dont take nation in confidence to control insurgency.Army can not fight against its own nation and people.

Army action is not remedy of political problems,it is utter non sense to use army to solve political and religious issues

I will say Long live Pakistani nation.Why we dont take nation in confidence to control insurgency.Army can not fight against its own nation and people.

Army action is not remedy of political problems,it is utter non sense to use army to solve political and religious issues

Sure..Actually if u c this war is b/w two elephants..no one wants to surrender..neither army nor Talban..so who is surrendring..Public.!

IF we take the decisons of war together with public.how fruitful will be the results.But no..GOP wants War.Taliban wants war..nd the pussycat public is leaving their homeland..Go ahead rojer..we will watch till war comes to our door..:pakistan:

Fundamentalist; sir!
with all respect, its a armed conflict!
govt had tried its best to counter it, with all of thier political & religious tools? but its their, radical & Fundamentalist minds, which were directed towards voilence, & blood shed.:agree::angry::crazy:
they had thier chances, they cant captilized them its thier own falt!:angry:

now , its over & they have to pay the price?
of killing innocent civil pakistanis?:angry::angry::angry:
i think thats fair, in any means.:smokin:
long live PAKARMY!

QUOTE]

Ok thn plz can u clear for me that who will pay the price?

r u saying that in army operation we haven't lost any civilians? Plz dont ignore the civilians..There is a war b/w army nd taliban nd who is sacrificing? If army is doing it for civilians thn y they r leaving thr homeland?

This operation produces hostility against GOP.nthing more

Pak army have best Commandos...We need these commandos not jet engines

of killing innocent civil pakistanis?:
QUOTE]

Ok thn plz can u clear for me that who will pay the price?

r u saying that in army operation we haven't lost any civilians? Plz dont ignore the civilians..There is a war b/w army nd taliban nd who is sacrificing? If army is doing it for civilians thn y they r leaving thr homeland?

This operation produces hostility against GOP.nthing more

Pak army have best Commandos...We need these commandos not jet engines

osamaziadxb;SIR
I think you are more wise thn a genral sitting in GHQ! great ideas::rofl:
ITS not game online, that just a click we can bring commandos in action, i think they are doing great job!:tup::tup::tup:
colletral damge? its not a time , when should be care of colletral damge, once TALIBANS were destroyed everyting will come on its place?:angry:

long live PAKARMY! long live PAKARMY! long live PAKARMY! &
ALLWAYS long live PAKARMY! :agree::tup::tup:

Last edited:
osamaziadxb;SIR
I think you are more wise thn a genral sitting in GHQ! great ideas::rofl:
ITS not game online, that just a click we can bring commandos in action, i think they are doing great job!:tup::tup::tup:
colletral damge? its not a time , when should be care of colletral damge, once TALIBANS were destroyed everyting will come on its place?:angry:

So what? Every1 is general for there country..

if u dont mind give me the ratio of

dead talibans : dead civilians

u r saying once taliban destroyed ..really good..who will destroy them my frend? have u destroyed thm in Swat?

So what? Every1 is general for there country..

if u dont mind give me the ratio of

dead talibans : dead civilians

u r saying once taliban destroyed ..really good..who will destroy them my frend? have u destroyed thm in Swat?

VERY SOON , & EVERY WHERE IN PAKISTAN, PAKISTANI NATION WILL GOING TO DESTROY THESE TERORISTS, (TALIBANS)!:angry::angry::angry:

YOU ARE LOOKING , WHATS IS GOING IN BOONER & NOW IN DIR, IT WILL BE DONE IN ALL OF PAKISTAN!:tup::agree::tup::pakistan:

we cant blame the gov now.... i was also amongst those who were blamin previously when shariah wasnt implemented as demanded by ppl of that area for last many yrs.
finally gov did listen to ppl and by doin that took care of her part of the deal. it was talibans who didnt keep their word. they were supposed to lay down their weapon but they didnt rather they moved to other places and imposed their way of life on local ppl. TTP have got to do nothing with shariah and they are also not interested in any peace deal. they only want to establish their own rule. if talibans dont lay down their arm after implementation of shariah then gov have got a right to use force and crush them with the help of locals.

EVIL LIES.

Nobody else has led the fore here in your self-determination like myself. Have I not since arriving repeatedly called for the reconquest of the Islamic Emirate of Waziristan thus restoring your sovereign dignity which so ignobly surrendered in late 2001 and early 2002?

Who's led the charge in demanding Pakistan deny America and NATO supply through Pakistan? Ask Asim. Seriously.

Who's URGED your citizens and the leaders at this board to MARCH on your government and demand the rejection of any and all American aid? Perhaps aid from others in the west too?

Yours truly. I know what's best and have had your back all the way.:cool:

One and the same-forever and always synonymous: S-2 and Pakistan...side-by-side.:usflag::pakistan:

Count on me.

Fundamentalist; sir!
with all respect, its a armed conflict!
govt had tried its best to counter it, with all of thier political & religious tools? but its their, radical & Fundamentalist minds, which were directed towards voilence, & blood shed.:agree::angry::crazy:
they had thier chances, they cant captilized them its thier own falt!:angry:

i think thats fair, in any means.:smokin:
long live PAKARMY!

No Sir,

It is political conflict, can only be resolved through political dialogue

Bangladesh was political problem we tried to solve through army result = bangladesh.

Where was US Neval fleet during 1971 ,when india attacked us on East Pakistan.

Unfortunately our politicians lost their face value and political strength, otherwise SWAT and FATA insurgency can be peacefully resolved.
US drone attacks make this political problem more complex.

US is playing Win Win game.

When you can not resolve your home problems always your enemies take advantage.

Israel and India are waiting for suitable time to destroy our nukes.

No Sir,

It is political conflict, can only be resolved through political dialogue

Bangladesh was political problem we tried to solve through army result = bangladesh.

Where was US Neval fleet during 1971 ,when india attacked us on East Pakistan.

Unfortunately our politicians lost their face value and political strength, otherwise SWAT and FATA insurgency can be peacefully resolved.
US drone attacks make this political problem more complex.

US is playing Win Win game.

When you can not resolve your home problems always your enemies take advantage.

Israel and India are waiting for suitable time to destroy our nukes.

Agreed that its more of a political problem but sometimes diplomacy needs the backing of force to work and that is exactly what is happening now, GoP offered them chance to settle things amicably, they didnt keep their side of the deal, and now GoP is after them with a stick and they are crying foul. Why?

Reject the demands made by the Talibs, for they displayed lack of honor when they went back on their commitment to the GoP. Take the necessary steps to put them in their place and then make peace. And if you can control them then you need not worry howsoever many nations might give them support.

Two more Taliban commanders surrender

Tuesday, May 05, 2009

By Ashrafuddin Pirzada

LANDIKOTAL: Two more commanders of the banned Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) surrendered to security forces here on Monday.

Officials of the political administration in Jamrud subdivision of the Khyber Agency said TTP commanders Liaquat and Mirmat renounced militancy at a Jirga. The Jirga, comprising Kokikhel elders, had been trying for the last several days to persuade the Taliban commanders to lay down arms. Their houses would have been demolished had they not surrendered to security forces, the officials added. Another TTP commander, Iftikhar Kokikhel, had surrendered to security forces on Sunday.
Two more Taliban commanders surrender

Back
Top Bottom