What's new

Tehreek-e-Taliban (Jamrud) Amir surrenders: state TV

great newss............... i thought it might be one of those BS breaking news
awesome simply awesome

I'm so overwhelmed by this news, it is another war victory for Pakistan today. For a moment bought tear in my eye, that this guy has opened up his eyes, and he saw what wrong he was doing against his own Nation and his people.:):enjoy:

Last edited:
One hell of a good job by Army if it's true..:pakistan: Either he has realized that fighting like this is wrong or maybe Army operation is too strong now and he wants to save his life??

He did not die for his struggle? What a cheap and weak person.

Mubarak ho! Excellent news! Let's choke these immoral beings. We can do this on our own. We don't need any outside dictation. I hope that we can bring peace and stability to our beloved Pakistan. This news is very welcoming! In fact, I'm so happy after so much misery.

Last edited:
should he be given amnesty???
i think yes. so that more ppl could follow his path

Good news after along time, but this should not be the end, we need the actual culprit (baitullah mehsood). The only reason I feel he has surrendered himself is maybe because of the rift between him and the basturd mehsood.

We should give him amnesty so that other could follow him. Good job Pak Army.

OK a bit of cold water.
That is one person; there is no reference to any followers coming along with him; so unless he has some sway with the militants it may be a hollow victory.

Beyond that it is a good result.

Amnesty only if he brings lots of followers with him and they all lay down their arms.

OK a bit of cold water.
That is one person; there is no reference to any followers coming along with him; so unless he has some sway with the militants it may be a hollow victory.

Amnesty only if he brings lots of followers with him and they all lay down their arms.

wouldnt this have been a victory if he was killed by army??? so y is it not a victory if he himself gave himself in.
gov has already said that amnesty will be given if someone gives up his arms. some ppl fear doin that coz they dont trust the gov. now if he is given amnesty those ppl will realise that gov is sincere and is not just bluffin

Last edited:
If none follow it is unfortunately empty.
It is good he did give himself up but the rest need to follow for real stability and true victory.

OK a bit of cold water.

Look who we got here. The lecturer has come to congratulate and speech us about this hollow victory. So, what else can we do to improve the situation, Ratus the lecturer? You got any golden advice for the GoP? Why don't you just become the advisor in charge?! It's hard to believe that even kangaroos are now actually lecturing Pakistan. What's next I wonder? Every "qualified" Tom, Dick and Harry seems to be having a go at Pakistan these days. What's this world coming to...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom