What's new

Tehreek-e-Taliban (Jamrud) Amir surrenders: state TV

If none follow it is unfortunately empty.
It is good he did give himself up but the rest need to follow for real stability and true victory.

Think of all the information and intelligence he can provide. He's was a frontline leader, he will definitely be an asset regardless of followers. However, I agree, followers will sweeten the deal. There were many in Taleban that were truly fighting for Sharia Law, so now that Sharia is becoming a reality, the reality of the Taleban is dawning upon them. I expect more followers soon.

He should be treated like a prisoner, but amnesty is going too far. The last thing we want is to torture and humiliate this guy, because that will stop others from following him. During WWII, German soldiers would surrender to the Americans or the Brits without a fight simply to avoid being captured by the Russians, so it has a lot of psychological affect.

I think you should not attack him personally.He is not anti Pakistani person like S-2 or Solomon2.He is a nice guy.:)

I don't attack anyone on a personal basis. He made those casual comments like people often do these days. It's very easy to be judgemental on the sidelines. I just set the record straight. Never any personal grudge involved. You can take my word.

Last edited:
This is great news! :victory::victory:

Kudos to Pakistan Armed Forces.

Ok its ok that one has surrendered..After a grand operation of thousand millions (or billions) we have made a great acheivement..Good shot

it wasnt exactly a surrender. his house was surrounded and he was forced to surrender...
and also he was TTP amir of Khyber agency

it wasnt exactly a surrender. his house was surrounded and he was forced to surrender...
and also he was TTP amir of Khyber agency

So r u saying that this is what we have done? This is wrong that he was the Ameer of TTP..I m hearing his name first time..This area is control by haji Mukhtar ,I know him better..He is so cruel..One day i was walking in Bara with out topi..Saaley ne mujhe pakar k mara tha...:hitwall:

Though this is great news i still think we have a lot more to do.. The fact remains that Baitullah Masud is still free and probably still recruiting many young suicide bombers

So r u saying that this is what we have done? This is wrong that he was the Ameer of TTP..I m hearing his name first time..This area is control by haji Mukhtar ,I know him better..He is so cruel..One day i was walking in Bara with out topi..Saaley ne mujhe pakar k mara tha...:hitwall:

hahahaha....

anyways i guess i was wrong about wat i said earlier

In another development, chief of the Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) Jamrud chapter Iftikhar Khan surrendered himself before the political administration, officials said.

The banned outfit had declared Iftikhar as its new chief for Jamrud sub-division of Khyber Agency after the arrest of Hijrat Khan a few months back.

Last week, the political administration officials had issued notices to the relatives of Iftikhar, who had gone into hiding after the launching of the operation ‘Daraghlam’ on December 29 last year.

The officials demanded of Iftikhar to hand himself over to the political administration or the houses of his relatives would be demolished.

As a result, the family members handed over Iftikhar to the political administration on Saturday
http://www.thenews.com.pk/top_story_detail.asp?Id=21894

Last edited:
hahahaha....

anyways i guess i was wrong about wat i said earlier

In another development, chief of the Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) Jamrud chapter Iftikhar Khan surrendered himself before the political administration, officials said.

The banned outfit had declared Iftikhar as its new chief for Jamrud sub-division of Khyber Agency after the arrest of Hijrat Khan a few months back.

Last week, the political administration officials had issued notices to the relatives of Iftikhar, who had gone into hiding after the launching of the operation ‘Daraghlam’ on December 29 last year.

The officials demanded of Iftikhar to hand himself over to the political administration or the houses of his relatives would be demolished.

As a result, the family members handed over Iftikhar to the political administration on Saturday
16 militants, two soldiers killed in Mohmand Four militants die in Bajaur; TTP commander surrenders

so its just one player (easily replaced) out .....

hope to hear something on BM soon ... that will be a shot in arm definitely otherwise not much to celebrate about someone who is handed over by family members and was till now a relatively unknown entity within Pakistan itself. IMO can be a ploy to buy time/save life.

many have raised spectre of granting amnesty, dont. Hang him.

hope to hear something on BM soon ... that will be a shot in arm definitely otherwise not much to celebrate about someone who is handed over by family members and was till now a relatively unknown entity within Pakistan itself. IMO can be a ploy to buy time/save life.

ya he should be hanged. i was of the view that he turned himself in on his own

Well, Mr, you have no right to interfere in our Country's internal matter, you watch your side we'll watch ours.:smokin:

Last edited:
excellent news !
hopefully we'll here more stuff like this in the future

Well, Mr, you have no right to interfere in our Country's internal matter, you watch your side we'll watch ours.:smokin:

as if GoP is listening to me.......

why are you worried? they wont do what i tell them to anyways will they (or are you scared they are on RAW payroll)? and seems you cant accept even a pro-you stance at times ...... looking for confrontation always are you?

Back
Top Bottom