What's new

Tehreek-e-Taliban (Jamrud) Amir surrenders: state TV

Only "we" Pakistani forum member happy on this news ????....lolz...

Well, what it comes down to is that whatever success we achieve is simply not good enough. In fact, who are we to judge our own success? Let's just leave the judgement to a handful of outside "experts". They know what's best for us. Let them dictate to us what we should and shouldn't do.

Well, what it comes down to is that whatever success we achieve is simply not good enough. In fact, who are we to judge our own success?
Yeah we need neutral empire or foreign observer to give two thumps up...lolzz...otherwise news has no value """""do more """......

Hope this is the begining of Pakistan's complete Victory orver the Various Terrorist Groups.

A stable and secure Pakistan is good for India.

It's a hilarious situation. On the one hand, they always ask us to do more. When we do more and achieve results they aren't satisfied. To make matters worse, these so-called allies malign our army for killing their own people. First screaming murder that Pakistan never does enough. Then, suddenly change from tone and claim that the PA is being "heavy handed". Just read the below:

Pakistan Says It Killed 50 Taliban in a Clash, but Residents Say Civilians Died

Source: http://www.nytimes.com/2009/05/02/world/asia/02pstan.html?partner=rss&emc=rss

Are these people sowing confusion? Divide and conquers perhaps? What will it take to satisfy these people? Wait, I know, let's just hand them the nukes. While we at it, also handover Baluchistan and NWFP. That will surely satisfy them and take away all their worries.

Last edited:
It's a hilarious situation. On the one hand, they always ask us to do more. When we do more and achieve results they aren't satisfied. To make matters worse, these so-called allies malign our army for killing their own people. First screaming murder that Pakistan never does enough. Then, suddenly change from tone and claim that the PA is being "heavy handed". Just read the below:

Pakistan Says It Killed 50 Taliban in a Clash, but Residents Say Civilians Died

Source: http://www.nytimes.com/2009/05/02/world/asia/02pstan.html?partner=rss&emc=rss

Are these people sowing confusion? Divide and conquers perhaps? What will it take to satisfy these people? Wait, I know, let's just hand them the nukes. While we at it, also handover Baluchistan and NWFP. That will surely satisfy them and take away all their worries.

its just a propaganda supported by some lobies who dont want to see any gudwill for pakistan within western circles.

its alrit sayin that civillians died but they make it look as if out of 200 killed 190 were civillians while remainin were talibans. after all they have got to prove that its a fake operation:blah:

OK a bit of cold water.
That is one person; there is no reference to any followers coming along with him; so unless he has some sway with the militants it may be a hollow victory.

Beyond that it is a good result.

Amnesty only if he brings lots of followers with him and they all lay down their arms.

To be honest i am disapointed with the suggestion of amnesty/punishment. We havce declared him a culprit. Let him exercise his right of defence in a court of Law and let the court decide whether he deserves to be punished or not. Is this not what any decent and developed nation would want their citizen to have?
If he is guilty he deserves the punishment of a traitor.
WaSalam
Araz

ISLAMABAD: Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan Amir Iftikhar Khan has surrendered himself to the government in Jamrud, state TV reported on Saturday.

Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan Amir surrenders: state TV - GEO.tv

-----------------
Awesome achievement, congratulations to all of Pakistan.:pakistan:

And here i thought, its Baitullah mehsud who heads pakistani taliban....have i got it all wrong ?
I guess lot of media reports said that the emphasis was to capture mehsud....
In betn congratulations ....

It's an outright mockery. I think that these Americans themselves seem to be confused. Hillary is on a daily basis spewing her confused thoughts. One day we receive grave threats and the other she is full of praise. She just seems to know it all. General Petreaus has his own wonderful ideas and then, of course we have our newly elected Obama who seems to be totally out of touch with the reality. We just don't have a comprehensive Pakistan plan in place is what Kerry says the next day. In the meanwhile, Obama has already prepared a comprehensive AfPak strategy to deal with the problems. None have any clue whatsoever. They are all ranting and shouting apocalypse. Still the "do more" mantra continues...

Last edited:

count on us to bro. A job well done by Pak army. Any good news is appreciated no matter how small or big. Like all Pakistani a strong, secure and prosperous Pakistan is only desire by us Bangladeshi as well........:pakistan:

Ignore them lunatic. It's not their interest to see a strong, secure and prosperous Pakistan. You already know who I meant.......:devil:

There we go. You got that right. Nuke is their ******* headache. An Islamic nation with Nukes and now Iran is verge of becoming on. It's plain and simple bro............

Look who we got here. The lecturer has come to congratulate and speech us about this hollow victory. So, what else can we do to improve the situation, Ratus the lecturer? You got any golden advice for the GoP? Why don't you just become the advisor in charge?! It's hard to believe that even kangaroos are now actually lecturing Pakistan. What's next I wonder? Every "qualified" Tom, Dick and Harry seems to be having a go at Pakistan these days. What's this world coming to...
I think you should not attack him personally.He is not anti Pakistani person like S-2 or Solomon2.He is a nice guy.:)

should he be given amnesty???
i think yes. so that more ppl could follow his path

So go ahead kill and as soon as you surrender we will give you amnesty becauseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?

HAng the son of a ***** and ask questions after no mercy for these Animals

Oh yea great news the trash is finally being cleaned up !! good job Pak army!

Back
Top Bottom