What's new

Tehreek-E-Insaf Is Not A Team Nor Party: Dr. Abdul Qadeer Khan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tehreek-E-Insaf Is Not A Team Nor Party: Dr. Abdul Qadeer
Posted by Mubashir Mahmood on November 3, 2011
Dr.-Abdul-Qadeer-Khan.jpg

Pakistani nuclear scientist Dr. Abdul Qadeer Khan has said that Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf Jalsa in Lahore on 30th October was one man show.

Dr. A.Q. Khan said that Tehreek-e-Insaf neither posses a team nor a party, therefore PTI can’t bring revolution.

He added that killings are going in other provinces but only Punjab Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif was targeted over natural calamity dengue.

He was speaking to a private TV channel. He added that Pakistan should rely on China instead of US. Dr. Qadeer said that US has a history of betrayals.​
Awami Politics » Tehreek-E-Insaf Is Not A Team Nor Party: Dr. Abdul Qadeer

It's because of this attitude and his childish skirmishes with other "Scientists" that he was shown the door.
He just doesn't seem to learn and find cure for his small and insecure mentality.

New puppet of nawaz league has arrived , AQ was a nuclear proliferator who sold atomic plan to Libya(Qazafi later gave it to America which caused lot of trouble to pakistan) that was high treason , even it was pardoned by Musharaf. AQ has no credits he must shut up
Dear , Dont insult such a big hero just for IMRAN KHAN, NO PLEASE. I respect your feelings but i ask you one question , how many assets has been declared by Imran khan in election commision in the previosly contested elections? 3 crore 47 lacks total worth :hitwall::hitwall: HOW CLEAN HE IS ? AND ONE MORE QUESTION , HOW MUCH TAX UMER CHEEMA GIVES PER MONTH? Rs 1583 per month , HOW CLEAN IS IMRAN KHAN AND HIS TEAM?:woot: ANY ANSWER ?

I find his bitterness quite legitimate. Pakistan backstabbed him with a TALWAR, lol.
Backstab_emoticon.gif

not Pakistan. When we say Pakistan it means people of Pakistan. I am sure people of Pakistan were not behind that. It was something done by Musharraf gang to save themselves and put blame on Dr. Khan. Do you remember how much people of Pakistan condemned his capture / interrogation?

---------- Post added at 06:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 PM ----------

It's because of this attitude and his childish skirmishes with other "Scientists" that he was shown the door.

This isnt something new. All the people working with him in upper circles knew about his attitude throughout. They still continued working with him. He was shown the door only because Musharraf wanted to save his and other military officials ***.

One of our closest relative is running in the provincial assemly for the PTI but I know he is just wasting his and everybodys time. The winning the election don't means anything nowadays. The Devils have all the control on anything right now everywhere within the world. See what happened to Ghaddafi and Saddam. Everybody within our country knows what will happen to him he didn't follows US orders.....:smokin:

One cannot compare Ghaddafi and Saddam with Imran Khan. They were both American agents, who were later betrayed by America itself. Another most important thing to consider is that people of Libya and Iraq were not with them. Incase of Imran Khan, he refuses to be American agent and most importantly public seems to be with him.

We`ll have to change this thinking that nothing can be done on political scene if America is not with you. We need to realize that its our country and our parliament. We dont need America to be with us to be able to win.

Chachu g tusi bomb banau aey bomb chalana kinay aye ay faisla assi karsan ........... samaj ayi ?:undecided:

dear TARIQ BN ZIYAAD and others

Let me explain this one ,
Imran Khan is the one who is trying to bring clean politics he is struggling from many years to break this status quo and this old man who has very serious allegations is trying to misguide ppl i
ts not a party ?
one man show ?

what are u talking about if he has his right to express opinion then we also have right to condemn him of is wrong doing. He is knowingly or unknowingly supporting corrupt parties by his statements.

Why is he your hero ? he made bomb ? you know what bitter story was after that ? he was selling bomb in market for money etc... its a large story(you can search Libya and korya story).

He has no right to give these kind of statements Imran hasnt got a single chance to change country yet , every time someone plays foul with him , some time topi drama of yahodi lobby some time puppets bought by n league stand in his way , this time we will clear all hurdles. AQ watch your mouth.

if you want to see a change then join that "ONE MAN", who stand for good! rather then criticizing him

Assalam alaikum

Actually i don't mind criticizing provided it is with " adab ", i don't have any ma'asoom in my dictionary accept our Prophet pbuh.

TARIQ

if Dr A Q khan is a badboy, a traitor who was divulged information about our nuclear program to libya etc then why imran khan went to Dr khan and offered him to join Pti actually Dr khan firstly slapped imran khan by refusing to join pti and then showed pti the due respect which she deserved by writing against it in his columns

AQ Khan has loyalties to the Sharifs.
His statements show AQ is biased and loyal to sharif brothers however what he said about IK's party does hold some substance. i really want IK to bring the change but one begs the question - Will he have enough seats to sweep the assembly?

I hope he does as i believe he can bring much needed stability in the country.

New puppet of nawaz league has arrived , AQ was a nuclear proliferator who sold atomic plan to Libya(Qazafi later gave it to America which caused lot of trouble to pakistan) that was high treason , even it was pardoned by Musharaf. AQ has no credits he must shut up
Sir! Dr AQ khan is our hero. No matter how many Nukes tech he sells to the whole world .He never gave away our national secrets but he can sell his knowledge at whatever price he wants and whereever he wants. We don't care about US or else. We will always support AQ khan no matter what he do. .....:smokin:

Any proof?

His statements clearly shows his intentions.

-ur question why imran went to meet him?

He may have thought that every man should have chance to repent..

We are not against AQ but against his biased statements. However his actions to sell nuclear secrets to other countries brought disaster to my country , whole world started thinking that we are black market of nuclear weapons and instruments. He was not properly questioned in court regarding his actions, Musharraf pardoned him for his own GVT and politics sake. Then he (AQ) came on tv and accepted his crime and asked for pardon.

Do you truely believe that some one should be allowed to sell nuclear weapons? even without country GVT knowing it ?

-regular
you have right to do what ever you think is right unless it harms someone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom