What's new

Tehreek-E-Insaf Is Not A Team Nor Party: Dr. Abdul Qadeer Khan

Status
Not open for further replies.
You need to get a grip and widen your view's about Western People.You are talking as if average Joe is a evil person plotting against Islamic Nations.In fact Muslims themselves are doing more harm to their nations then Western People.More Muslims have been killed by their fellow brethren Muslims then Kafirs/Devi/West.
Sir! sorry not to elaborate my wordings regarding the western world. Infact the secret society or the masonics rule there. If U ever had a chance to go there ask anybody on the streets of NY or Chicago or Texas about the secret society. They will tell u very well and I guess U might know then. Regarding the common western peoples they are very nice and don't hate Muslims or anybody. I'm just pointing towards the ruling elite of the western masons or zionists who are war hungry people and run the corporations worldwide, run secret agencies or are infact working directly under the Anti-Christ....:smokin:

I guess we shold not go for any political western demorazy system. We shold not try what is already tested. We shold waste our time and energy into the Devilz system imposed on us...We shold go and get guidance from the Holy Quran and Sunnah and adopt that system. These all politicians have roots within the Western/Devilz world and needa get rid of them...:smokin:

And here comes the retardness . . . . :disagree:

Who is saying you to adapt Western democracy? Come up with "Pakistani-style" democracy..which suits the people of Pakistan...but democracy means "power to the people" ..Don't say this concept as "devilish" ...

Dr Sahab speaks the truth. Apart from Imran Khan many people don't know any other PTI member, and PTI fanboys don't deny that please.

[/B]

And here comes the retardness . . . . :disagree:

Who is saying you to adapt Western democracy? Come up with "Pakistani-style" democracy..which suits the people of Pakistan...but democracy means "power to the people" ..Don't say this concept as "devilish" ...
Sir! I have Democracy from the Holy Quran. The might of Allah is above all people so we must follow his orders otherwise our days are numbered. I guess we won't even find place to hide from Allah's anger. I guess we are at the brink of thedeath now. one more mistake then we will be perished for ever by Allah's punishment...Plz go and read the Holy Quran's Ayaats about the Nation of AAD and SAMOOD and what happened to them. I guess then U will agree with whatever is already told/warned us in the Holy Quran....:smokin:

---------- Post added at 09:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 AM ----------

We are in the last days of the REVELATION from the Bible and Torah , same is also written within the Holy Quran. We are at the very brink of destruction now.

Dr Sahab speaks the truth. Apart from Imran Khan many people don't know any other PTI member, and PTI fanboys don't deny that please.
One of our closest relative is running in the provincial assemly for the PTI but I know he is just wasting his and everybodys time. The winning the election don't means anything nowadays. The Devils have all the control on anything right now everywhere within the world. See what happened to Ghaddafi and Saddam. Everybody within our country knows what will happen to him he didn't follows US orders.....:smokin:

how Ironic ... Everyone is fed up with old/used politicians and want change ... on the other hand they say Imran Khan is the only known person, others are fresh faces ...

what a contradiction !!!

how Ironic ... Everyone is fed up with old/used politicians and want change ... on the other hand they say Imran Khan is the only known person, others are fresh faces ...

what a contradiction !!!

Yeah they want a change but also complain that PTI don't have the same old politicians(known politicians). What a load of ****. Facepalm.

And yeah Khan sahab might be great person as an individual but that means his analysis on something would be accurate too. His analysis can be flawed in many cases just like this one.

and when he adds someone who is known, it is said he is adding lota, how can change be brought with lotay, it is asked then?
on the other hand they say, there are no known faces, how can revolution be brought ?

banday jaye tou jaye kahan !! :lol:

however the fact of the matter is people are going to vote for PTI because of Imran khan, mainly, especially after winning the battle of Lahore.

Khan Sahib - Science and Politics are different fields, there are no newton or Einstein laws in politics which you can apply to conclude the results, unless you know the minds of people and you know that to whom they will cast the vote. Do you think that majority of voters know everything about the candidates to whom they are going to cast the vote? no majority of them vote for Teer or Shair.

by the way has anyone ever read A.Q. khan's column ??

To me, this is not criticism by Dr AQ Khan saib. This is critiquing. PTI may learn from these words and consequently, may get improvement.
Good luck imran khan.

PTI a party of upper class
08_01.gif

---------- Post added at 01:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 PM ----------

http://www.defence.pk/forums/national-political-issues/138309-pml-n-vs-ppp-pti-nutral-analysis-talat-hussain.html

New puppet of nawaz league has arrived , AQ was a nuclear proliferator who sold atomic plan to Libya(Qazafi later gave it to America which caused lot of trouble to pakistan) that was high treason , even it was pardoned by Musharaf. AQ has no credits he must shut up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom