What's new

Tehreek-E-Insaf Is Not A Team Nor Party: Dr. Abdul Qadeer Khan

Status
Not open for further replies.
supporters of imran khan think that they are right and every one else is wrong

'The definition of insanity is doing the same thing again and again and expecting different results ...'

The supporters of Imran Khan are merely following the above principle and therefore choosing to try someone different this time, instead of the same old political parties of the PML-N, PPP, MQM, ANP.

Please forgive us poor Imran Khan supporters from trying to not act 'insane'.

No, the anti-PTI brigade thinks they're right and PTI followers are doomed. This article is a fabricated piece of crape published by some unknown website.

Dr A.Q khan is no doubt a hero of Pakistan.. but what he said was actually a PML-N statment

06_09.gif

sorry for my mistakes in grammar but you guys are proving my point
thank-you.gif

^^^ Atta ul Haq Qasmi seems to be inspired by the word 'sharif'. For the very reason he values Nawaz Sharif.

^^^ Atta ul Haq Qasmi seems to be inspired by the word 'sharif'. For the very reason he values Nawaz Sharif.

yar mein tumhen ager Holland ka Ambassador laga dun, tou kiya tum mere gun nahi gao gay ? yeh bechara yehi tou ker raha hai....

by the way just on 1st of Nov, the Nawaz group official page on FB called Imran khan Jew/Israeli agent and what not....

I think PTI supporters are more reasonable and put arguments with facts, rather than rants...

sorry for my mistakes in grammar but you guys are proving my point
thank-you.gif

Yes indeed we are proving your point that every supporter of IK talks logic and doesn't beat about bush unlike Senetor Pervaiz Rasheed and Senetor Mushahid Ullah and ofcourse not to mention Abid Sher Ali.

OK, before I close this and the other thread, is there actually any factual support for the claims posted by the OP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom