What's new

Teenage couple carry out suicide pact during school assembly in Karachi

& @Shamain I will put the equal blame on Pakistani Drama industry as well. I personally for one do not watch Pakistani dramas nor indian, but I cannot avoid to listen in on some of the crap broadcasted on ARY & Geo, as when am sitting by my mother or little niece / sister in law (basically ladies of the house), doing my stuff on phone.......and there is too much of this 'Love' shit going on in those serials....
The last one i listened to was this episode of ' Rung Lagaa" ( i actually had to google the name), with similar story to what we have here in front of us.....Mr.Faisal qureshi being the father would not allow her daugher to get married to some moron.....

I think this was a failure not only on Parent's side but on School they went too & their Social circle / Friends, as non of them managed to identify the signs for possible suicide pact
I totally agree, standards have fallen to a new low. We are trying to implicate Bollywood, there is this recent move, Karachi to Lahore(hope i have the name right), so abusive to our culture, watching the trailer alone was a disgrace. Again i agree.

Did I say I am judging any one? Don't you know suicide is Haram in Islam?
Don't jump to conclusions, there is a chance he killed her.
suicide cannot be halal in any way-
Sir ji, it cannot be said for both of them. Let the investigation continue before jumping to conclusions.
the emotions, libido and testosterone at this age saps the common senses and they cant care about heaven or hell
everything is meaningless to them its like a suicide bomber who is beyond help
I wouldn't generalize, an isolated incident, hardly happens. I mean i am just a year older than them, i wouldn't say i or my colleges around my age are that stupid, as you are trying to portray. You get the point, don't generalize.

Love makes people mad...Love cases should be handled with utmost care. These are very very sensitive issues and teenage love if not successful is very dangerous.

Hope other kids dont follow this incident. RIP

Suicide comes with a guarantee of hell and this must be told to emotional youth wanting to be together hereafter.

Recalling, there was a soldier at the time of Prophet Muhammad PBUH who fought bravely but got seriously injured and pushed a dagger down his heart to die soon.. even that was identified as suicide leading to same punishment.

Unless the persons Mentally Disturbed its not

& @Shamain I will put the equal blame on Pakistani Drama industry as well. I personally for one do not watch Pakistani dramas nor indian, but I cannot avoid to listen in on some of the crap broadcasted on ARY & Geo, as when am sitting by my mother or little niece / sister in law (basically ladies of the house), doing my stuff on phone.......and there is too much of this 'Love' shit going on in those serials....
The last one i listened to was this episode of ' Rung Lagaa" ( i actually had to google the name), with similar story to what we have here in front of us.....Mr.Faisal qureshi being the father would not allow her daugher to get married to some moron.....

I think this was a failure not only on Parent's side but on School they went too & their Social circle / Friends, as non of them managed to identify the signs for possible suicide pact
Yes Sir showbiz is biggest fitnah they only bombard minds with se# and illegal love. This is going to get dangerous

Nice to see everyone dissecting the incident,,,parents,bollywood,haram,hell n what not.
blame it on everythng but ur rampant gun culture.

People should stop believing that movies and romance novels are real.

There is nothing romantic or honorable in killing each other. All this leaves is devastated families and people wondering what the heck was wrong with them.

Nice to see everyone dissecting the incident,,,parents,bollywood,haram,hell n what not.
If not guns, they would have used knives. Or hung themselves with ropes.

Basically anything that's melodramatic and kills.

Someone with an avatar like urs ideally should keep his mouth shut and not troll here.

Unless the persons Mentally Disturbed its not

Allah will judge you for what you had and what you did with that. If somebody is mentally disturbed or incapable to think and decide, will won't be punished for what he couldn't perceive. That is why with increased knowledge and wealth, your responsibility and scrutiny is increased. But He is the judge and He knows the best.

Love makes people mad...Love cases should be handled with utmost care. These are very very sensitive issues and teenage love if not successful is very dangerous.

Hope other kids dont follow this incident. RIP
@WAJsal thats what I am saying

you might be exception to the rule. at that age sex drive is very high. and love/ lust or crush doesnt see reason.. as you age you become more realistic .
my comments are purely based on biology of the body and the tender psyche at that age I am not making a moral judgement.

suicide cannot be halal in any way-

the concept of Janam is a hindu thing- the suicide letter clearly mentioned that-
lets keep the religion and fatwas out of this otherwise there is nothing to discuss or argue as this becomes blasphemous
their thinking matches with their act and shows how poorly they were brought up and taught. like I said earlier.. failure of their parents and their school

cover up ? the kid who killed her is also dead......lol where's the need for a cover up when you're going to kill yourself anyways.....

You are way too old I think to remember your own teenage :p:

The teenager after his death still wanted the world to believe that they were in love and had mutual feelings. Ask his friends and real story would be revealed, and if he had no friends then its a clear case of emotionally disturbed and ignored teenager who tried to prove something and make a point.

You are way too old I think to remember your own teenage :p:

The teenager after his death still wanted the world to believe that they were in love and had mutual feelings. Ask his friends and real story would be revealed, and if he had no friends then its a clear case of emotionally disturbed and ignored teenager who tried to prove something and make a point.

I remember my teenage, unfortunately for gf/bf relations, "moqa nahin mila"..... :(

could have just killed his/her parents :P. Problem solved.

@WAJsal thats what I am saying

you might be exception to the rule. at that age sex drive is very high. and love/ lust or crush doesnt see reason.. as you age you become more realistic .
my comments are purely based on biology of the body and the tender psyche at that age I am not making a moral judgement.
I came pretty hard on you, my mistake. No i understood your point, understood the hidden meaning, it was meant for general public(other posters).
I know, happened to me a couple of years ago, something to learn and grow from, eh...! have a nice day.
Proper education from parents about this issue can help, in Pakistan we often tend to ignore discussing this issue with our children-i won't say much, as i am not expert, maybe you can elaborate.

Back
Top Bottom