What's new

Teenage couple carry out suicide pact during school assembly in Karachi

If not guns, they would have used knives. Or hung themselves with ropes.
but they didnt,,,did they.
Basically anything that's melodramatic and kills.
I think jumping frm the school roof wud have done it better...
so again,,,why gun,,,,when ropes,knives,pills r readily available.
anyway,,,,carry on,,,seems tht my dp tickled someone.

A similar incident happened many years back at QAU Islamabad. Guy, after killing the girl shot himself. In that case girl was also responsible since she caused him emotional distress by denouncing her engagement with him, while she was also alone with him.

I wrote here even before that pakistani dramas have become very indianized now and also vulgar regardless of bollywood effect or not ,thats y idont watch them, it hurts my head badly. Not that iwas already too fond of tv shows dramas but now thanks to all of this i dont waste time on this too.

I totally agree, standards have fallen to a new low. We are trying to implicate Bollywood, there is this recent move, Karachi to Lahore(hope i have the name right), so abusive to our culture, watching the trailer alone was a disgrace. Again i agree.

Yes Sir showbiz is biggest fitnah they only bombard minds with se# and illegal love. This is going to get dangerous

Amazing even in these situation you people are hell bound to find a reason to blame India somehow. Shame on your low thinking. You guys no wonder are fit for wars only...You guys have no iota knowledge about human biology specially how it behaves during teenage. You have no idea about what happens in mind during that age when some one is in love so madly.

Have you seen a male elephant when he wants to mate? Is that elephant bad? Is that elephant a kill machine who wanted to kill everyone all the time? No..but he cannot escape the chemical reactions happening in his body that drives his mind too... He just want to mate..he wants a partner.

Teenage human mind is the same and it is not recent phenomenon that you are blaming India or anyone else for this? Love is there since eternity. There are thousands and thousand of storied teenagers killing themselves for love. It happens everywhere.

So shut up and stop giving your useless Analytical advices if you dont know anything about the subject.

@Irfan Baloch ...Yes..teenage lust (and adult lust too) is very dangerous. Students/kids/teenagers should be counselled in the schools or at home to make them aware of their body changes. If not body but at-least mental changes they are going through.

but they didnt,,,did they.

I think jumping frm the school roof wud have done it better...
so again,,,why gun,,,,when ropes,knives,pills r readily available.
anyway,,,,carry on,,,seems tht my dp tickled someone.
Like I said, guns seem more dramatic and more in line with the movies they love to fantasize about.

DP? Sorry if I didn't care about it earlier.

Amazing even in these situation you people are hell bound to find a reason to blame India somehow. Shame on your low thinking. You guys no wonder are fit for wars only...You guys have no iota knowledge about human biology specially how it behaves during teenage. You have no idea about what happens in mind during that age when some one is in love so madly.

Have you seen a male elephant when he wants to mate? Is that elephant bad? Is that elephant a kill machine who wanted to kill everyone all the time? No..but he cannot escape the chemical reactions happening in his body that drives his mind too... He just want to mate..he wants a partner.

Teenage human mind is the same and it is not recent phenomenon that you are blaming India or anyone else for this? Love is there since eternity. There are thousands and thousand of storied teenagers killing themselves for love. It happens everywhere.

So shut up and stop giving your useless Analytical advices if you dont know anything about the subject.

@Irfan Baloch ...Yes..teenage lust (and adult lust too) is very dangerous. Students/kids/teenagers should be counselled in the schools or at home to make them aware of their body changes. If not body but at-least mental changes they are going through.
We all are entitled to our views and opinion. If u dont have any civility in u ,stay away from here rather than misbehaving.
Some manner classes will help u.

Parsis dont have janam concepts.

anyways......who cares what religion he had....what's more important is the grammar/spelling mistakes in the letter. That just shows how $hit the education system is. And this was a private school ! (even though from pics it seems like a not so good one but still).

, maybe you can elaborate.
to put it mildly and without getting too graphic .. i was full of it and could bore a hole in the wall few decades ago

but yes I did get proper teaching and education throughout on how to channel that energy and control the urge.
I am only focusing on sexual desire and teenage crush in this case.. there might be something deep there but the victims here were mentally disturbed and I agree our schools need to be open and honest (keeping the apprehensions of society in mind as well).. they need to be pitted but not be praised in social media

I totally agree, standards have fallen to a new low. We are trying to implicate Bollywood, there is this recent move, Karachi to Lahore(hope i have the name right), so abusive to our culture, watching the trailer alone was a disgrace. Again i agree.

Don't jump to conclusions, there is a chance he killed her.

Sir ji, it cannot be said for both of them. Let the investigation continue before jumping to conclusions.

I wouldn't generalize, an isolated incident, hardly happens. I mean i am just a year older than them, i wouldn't say i or my colleges around my age are that stupid, as you are trying to portray. You get the point, don't generalize.
i believe there is a difference between vulgarity & the type of crap being implicated here....lets be honest in terms of vulgarity nobody can match US made serials, but i don't find them putting up the crap like our industry is going, playing with the minds of youth.....I could literately see what was going through heads of my nieces as they watched that show.....but could not stop them as they have support from my mother.....

I am speechless!
Media, unmonitored internet, phone packages for limitless talks and above all ignorant parents who has no idea what they are delivering to their children's.

Wonder who has managed to go to the otherwise and managed to come back and describe how heaven and hell looks like. You die again when you reach the other side and see this....

Ans. Prophet Muhammad.

.You guys have no iota knowledge about human biology specially how it behaves during teenage
You are saying that to a teenager, irony?
Amazing even in these situation you people are hell bound to find a reason to blame India somehow. Shame on your low thinking.
No one is blaming India, we are blaming ourselves here, the debate is off-topic, somewhat connected, thus the reason for continuing here. Please chill.
Chill, no one is blaming India, or Bollywood.
to put it mildly and without getting too graphic .. i was full of it and could bore a hole in the wall few decades ago

but yes I did get proper teaching and education throughout on how to channel that energy and control the urge.
I am only focusing on sexual desire and teenage crush in this case..
Happens to us all one way or another, to me simply an experience was enough to teach me, completed changed me, you should have seen me a year or so ago, i was a wreck, unstable, hyper. Worst part was seeing our system not playing it's part, well said failed system.

but yes I did get proper teaching and education
Lucky you....

Wonder who has managed to go to the otherwise and managed to come back and describe how heaven and hell looks like. You die again when you reach the other side and see this....View attachment 252612 View attachment 252612

Good question. I am 36 years old and had all phases of my live in which I even questioned if God was there. Alhamdolillah, with effort, with keeping my question alive, I have reached the conclusion that God is there and Quran is his book and what it says is true.. and this my source of learning about Haven and Hell.

I cannot take you back to my journey because everyone has to start their own and reach their conclusion. Just keep praying that Allah may show you the right path, the path who got succeeded and not who got astray.

Back
Top Bottom