What's new

Teenage couple carry out suicide pact during school assembly in Karachi

they were immature and not adult i hope Allah will forgive their stupidity and accept them in jannat ameen.

they were just kid may allah give them jannat

They were 16 years of age as per Baligh so they are responsible for their act. I do pray for their forgiveness but we must admit that the act they did is Haram. Isn't it?

By Web Desk
Published: September 1, 2015

948662-Karachischoolsuicide-1441103721-112-160x120.jpg

A schoolboy shot dead his female classmate early Tuesday morning before turning the pistol on himself in a private school in Karachi, Express News reported.

According to reports, a 16-year-old boy opened fire on his classmate during the assembly session at a private school in Karachi’s Patel Para area, resulting in her immediate death. Soon after killing his classmate, the boy committed suicide with the same pistol he used to kill her.

Two ‘suicide’ letters were later found in the assembly grounds. The letters, addressed to the their respective parents, clearly stated that the two teenagers were committing suicide due to their parents’ resistance against their intentions to get married. In the chilling letter, the two also requested that their bodies be laid to rest next to each other.

Both died on the spot and their bodies were shifted to a nearby hospital for legal formalities, after which they were handed over to their respective families, sources said.

“Police have recovered a 9mm pistol and two casings of its bullets from the crime scene,” Superintendent of Police (SP) Jamshed Town Police Station Akhtar Farooq said.

A copy of the letter can be viewed here:

letter1-copy.jpg

letter2.jpg
lanat on the "private school" and their ignorant parents who missed out the obvious signs and warnings

for the 16 year old "kids" what a shame and a loss.

They were 16 years of age as per Baligh so they are responsible for their act. I do pray for their forgiveness but we must admit that the act they did is Haram. Isn't it?
haram and a crime in the civilised society

this is one crime where one cant be punished if someone is successful but if someone fails in this crime then he/ she is punished according to the law

its a disgrace that their family and friends didnt raise t'he alarm bell.. they must have said something long ago in this regard.

also please refrain from posting their pictures.

Suicide comes with a guarantee of hell and this must be told to emotional youth wanting to be together hereafter.

Recalling, there was a soldier at the time of Prophet Muhammad PBUH who fought bravely but got seriously injured and pushed a dagger down his heart to die soon.. even that was identified as suicide leading to same punishment.

the emotions, libido and testosterone at this age saps the common senses and they cant care about heaven or hell
everything is meaningless to them its like a suicide bomber who is beyond help

the emotions, libido and testosterone at this age saps the common senses and they cant care about heaven or hell
everything is meaningless to them its like a suicide bomber who is beyond help

That is why we need to bring them to the path before they attain youth. Age to start learning prayer is 7 and 15 for fasting.

may be officially they were Baligh but their innocent and stupidity tells they were not so much mature to judge Baligh .may allah save our young generation from this kind of stupidity they had long live to live but give up for no reason.:cry:

and you will be the Judge of that???

Did I say I am judging any one? Don't you know suicide is Haram in Islam?

may be officially they were Baligh but their innocent and stupidity tells they were not so much mature to judge Baligh .may allah save our young generation from this kind of stupidity they had long live to live but give up for no reason.:cry:

Ameen!

By Web Desk
Published: September 1, 2015

948662-Karachischoolsuicide-1441103721-112-160x120.jpg

A schoolboy shot dead his female classmate early Tuesday morning before turning the pistol on himself in a private school in Karachi, Express News reported.

According to reports, a 16-year-old boy opened fire on his classmate during the assembly session at a private school in Karachi’s Patel Para area, resulting in her immediate death. Soon after killing his classmate, the boy committed suicide with the same pistol he used to kill her.

Two ‘suicide’ letters were later found in the assembly grounds. The letters, addressed to the their respective parents, clearly stated that the two teenagers were committing suicide due to their parents’ resistance against their intentions to get married. In the chilling letter, the two also requested that their bodies be laid to rest next to each other.

Both died on the spot and their bodies were shifted to a nearby hospital for legal formalities, after which they were handed over to their respective families, sources said.

“Police have recovered a 9mm pistol and two casings of its bullets from the crime scene,” Superintendent of Police (SP) Jamshed Town Police Station Akhtar Farooq said.

A copy of the letter can be viewed here:

letter1-copy.jpg

letter2.jpg
The promotion of Bollywood and vulgarity is destroying our youth if not controlled can turn into really big problem

The promotion of Bollywood and vulgarity is destroying our youth if not controlled can turn into really big problem
I wont blame Bollywood on this. as long as we have the Nafas and no means to tame it we will have these issues.
a smart and logical person will preserve his life and care for those around him/ her.. an insane will still hut him/ her and others even without access to external stimulus.

blaming west and bollywood is lame and lazy excuse.

That idiot boy killed an innocent girl, murdered her. This is one sided love story. He killed her and then killed himself.

& @Shamain I will put the equal blame on Pakistani Drama industry as well. I personally for one do not watch Pakistani dramas nor indian, but I cannot avoid to listen in on some of the crap broadcasted on ARY & Geo, as when am sitting by my mother or little niece / sister in law (basically ladies of the house), doing my stuff on phone.......and there is too much of this 'Love' shit going on in those serials....
The last one i listened to was this episode of ' Rung Lagaa" ( i actually had to google the name), with similar story to what we have here in front of us.....Mr.Faisal qureshi being the father would not allow her daugher to get married to some moron.....

I think this was a failure not only on Parent's side but on School they went too & their Social circle / Friends, as non of them managed to identify the signs for possible suicide pact

Kids should have been counselled by parents, big brothers or cousins .........

and you will be the Judge of that???
suicide cannot be halal in any way-

I wont blame Bollywood on this. as long as we have the Nafas and no means to tame it we will have these issues.
a smart and logical person will preserve his life and care for those around him/ her.. an insane will still hut him/ her and others even without access to external stimulus.

blaming west and bollywood is lame and lazy excuse.

the concept of Janam is a hindu thing- the suicide letter clearly mentioned that-

& @Shamain I will put the equal blame on Pakistani Drama industry as well. I personally for one do not watch Pakistani dramas nor indian, but I cannot avoid to listen in on some of the crap broadcasted on ARY & Geo, as when am sitting by my mother or little niece / sister in law (basically ladies of the house), doing my stuff on phone.......and there is too much of this 'Love' shit going on in those serials....
The last one i listened to was this episode of ' Rung Lagaa" ( i actually had to google the name), with similar story to what we have here in front of us.....Mr.Faisal qureshi being the father would not allow her daugher to get married to some moron.....

I think this was a failure not only on Parent's side but on School they went too & their Social circle / Friends, as non of them managed to identify the signs for possible suicide pact
Well iwas quoting irfan sir and writing almost this exact thing abt our serials and u tagged me so idont think so i need to write abt it,u have put it aptly.

I wrote here even before that pakistani dramas have become very indianized now and also vulgar regardless of bollywood effect or not ,thats y idont watch them, it hurts my head badly. Not that iwas already too fond of tv shows dramas but now thanks to all of this i dont waste time on this too.

I dont know abt blamîng school but parents need to take these issues seriously.
Btw looks like he killed her. Both letters are written by same person.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom