What's new

Teenage couple carry out suicide pact during school assembly in Karachi

Bad parenting from both sides they should allow them to continue their relation (Conversations Only) may be after two three months they broke off. When you put conditions on emotions / feelings they will grew like a spring under pressure when release itself a great destructive power unleashed.

Both letters seem to be written by the same person, same writing and same spelling mistake "so side"

Most probably the boy

Maybe it was one sided love, one murder and one suicide
I am thinking the same..

Interestingly no one mentioned gun control so far....

why/how did a 16yr old mentally unstable kid have access to a loaded 9mm ?
This is Pakistan

We have more guns in our society than cars on our roads.

I think ussay khud hee honey singh aur sab ka pata hoga. Apni marzi kay ganay lagata tha. Maybe what he liked to hear.
Aik baat tu bataye heer ranjha, sasi puno, sohni mahiwal kiya apas mien bhai behan thy hum unn logoun ko tou respect detey hien but ajj key nai heer aor ranjha ko galiyaan. Yeh tou khula tazaad hey na.

Just too sad. What a waste.

Not surprised the usual suspects somehow managing to blame India on this too. All they saw in this terrible tragedy was an opportunity to bash India. There is a lot one can read about in their hateful posts and the suicide letters and the handgun, about pakistani education and pakistan too. And on this very unfortunate thread its best left unsaid because its clear as daylight anyway.

Heer akhdi jogiya jhoot bloyen koun vichday yaar milavndaa eyi, aisa koi na milya mien toondh thaki jheda gayaan nou moodh ley avndaa eee.

mein is janam mein sirf nawaz ki hoon- wth
too much bollywood-

Is it just me or someone else too noticed that both suicide notes are written by same person with single handwritting and in both notes spelling of 'Suidice' is wrong and same??

It could be a murder and then a coverup ??

chutiiya bacha. The world is better off without him.

Looks like Karachi ke mard kamzoor hain aaj kaal.

Is it just me or someone else too noticed that both suicide notes are written by same person with single handwritting and in both notes spelling of 'Suidice' is wrong and same??

I think boy done it...see if they both agreed they might go for poison because girls can't choose so horrible suicide option. ITS IS THE BOY.

chutiiya bacha. The world is better off without him.

Looks like Karachi ke mard kamzoor hain aaj kaal.
:o:

Teenage couple carry out suicide pact during school assembly in Karachi
By Web Desk
Published: September 1, 2015

948662-Karachischoolsuicide-1441103721-112-160x120.jpg

A schoolboy shot dead his female classmate early Tuesday morning before turning the pistol on himself in a private school in Karachi, Express News reported.

According to reports, a 16-year-old boy opened fire on his classmate during the assembly session at a private school in Karachi’s Patel Para area, resulting in her immediate death. Soon after killing his classmate, the boy committed suicide with the same pistol he used to kill her.

Two ‘suicide’ letters were later found in the assembly grounds. The letters, addressed to the their respective parents, clearly stated that the two teenagers were committing suicide due to their parents’ resistance against their intentions to get married. In the chilling letter, the two also requested that their bodies be laid to rest next to each other.

Both died on the spot and their bodies were shifted to a nearby hospital for legal formalities, after which they were handed over to their respective families, sources said.

“Police have recovered a 9mm pistol and two casings of its bullets from the crime scene,” Superintendent of Police (SP) Jamshed Town Police Station Akhtar Farooq said.

A copy of the letter can be viewed here:

letter1-copy.jpg

letter2.jpg
This is incomprehensibly tragic, they were so young and it seems like they had good intentions (if a bit naive)- what a waste.

RIP young ones, I'm sure you are together now.

cover up ? the kid who killed her is also dead......lol where's the need for a cover up when you're going to kill yourself anyways.....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom