What's new

Teenage couple carry out suicide pact during school assembly in Karachi

Am i the only one who is more surprised by the writing skills of these childrens? I still write like a pro doctor means like a 3rd grader.

Another reason to ban Indian movies.
Sahi baat hai manhoos indian films and songs.
Now when i visited our ancestral town tau wahan in our mohalla house a guy always plays at full volume some indian song ,like it plays whole day.
'Woh larki bohat yaad atee hai, woh larki bohat yaad atee hai'
Pata nahi kis manhoos film ka manhoos gana hai,aur pata nahi kon laki hai,magar mohallay kay bzurg ussay galiyan zarur nikaltay hain ,itnee unchi awaz may ganay lagnay pay

Suna hai he has gotten married now ,doesnt play the song now. Magar kuch arsa pehlay dimagh kharab kiya hota tha

Sahi baat hai manhoos indian films and songs.
Now when i visited our ancestral town tau wahan in our mohalla house a guy always plays at full volume some indian song ,like it plays whole day.
'Woh larki bohat yaad atee hai, woh larki bohat yaad atee hai'
Pata nahi kis manhoos film ka manhoos gana hai,aur pata nahi kon laki hai,magar mohallay kay bzurg ussay galiyan zarur nikaltay hain ,itnee unchi awaz may ganay lagnay pay

Suna hai he has gotten married now ,doesnt play the song now. Magar kuch arsa pehlay dimagh kharab kiya hota tha
Very very old song. You should gift him a latest track of Honey Singh. :D

If their parents were gothari type then these children would eventually be killed in the name of honor killing.

IF............................we don't know for sure.

It's worshiping parents that leads to so much trouble in south asia. the family systems are all outdated and no longer work in the 21st century.

the result of indian dramas and movies and all of u knows only this is the reason

ofcourse they will be together but in hell
Don't mock, especially on someone's death, it is against the forum rules.
On topic: a sad incident, indeed. Lack of communication between parent and child, basic education is lacking, very sad indeed. I cant understand the concept of suicide.
Both letters seem to be written by the same person, same writing and same spelling mistake "so side"

Most probably the boy

Maybe it was one sided love, one murder and one suicide
I was thinking the same things, is possible. Let the investigation move on, they know what they are doing.

IF............................we don't know for sure.

It's worshiping parents that leads to so much trouble in south asia. the family systems are all outdated and no longer work in the 21st century.
But at least we majority of South Asian people respect our parents unlike the western kids who put their's in old age homes. Well this started happening in this region too though.

Last edited:
Very sad incident

both letters are written by the same person. I think boy wrote both letters and killed her. he killed himself as well. Don't know it is one sided love or otherwise.

There are many questions pertaining to this incident.
In our education system why there is not any subject regarding emotional intelligence?
Why we accepted co education system if we are not ready to respect the emotions of our kids?
School management and parents are equally responsible for this loss.

Interestingly no one mentioned gun control so far....

why/how did a 16yr old mentally unstable kid have access to a loaded 9mm ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom