What's new

Teenage couple carry out suicide pact during school assembly in Karachi

A very sad incident :(
Hell broke upon the parents.
An age in which emotions rules over brain is very hard to manage.
A proper counseling could have helped and averted this situation.

Unfortunately two precious lifes are lost and left all the sadness of world with there parents.
May God give them courage to overcome there loss and may this be a lesson to many parents that they need to handle the situations with teens in a very delicate manner.
Teenage is dangerous when all the hormones and chemicals are raging. We actually need training for parents on how to become good parents.

Their parents should be asked, why they let their children's head be filled with garbage, by allowing them to watch all sort of dumb entertainment! Secondly, why was their a disconnect between them? Thirdly, how did he manage to get his hands on a firearm?

What stupid suicide letters. God. This is so gruesome

@fakhre mirpur

Very unfortunate incident. It reveals caveats in education, upbringing and open communication between parents and children. A sound religious education at home and in school normally makes children more God fearing and abstain from crossing the limits. Furthermore, parents' busyness and adamancy results in children becoming non-expressive, violent and melancholy.
No doesnt show caveats in education. Shows lack of communication between parents n kids. Our stupid social system where parrents dont wanna hear these kind of issues.

Am i the only one who is more surprised by the writing skills of these childrens? I still write like a pro doctor means like a 3rd grader.

"Is Janam main"...............WTH?

Secondly, look at both the letters, look at the letters "p" "m" "r", "y", " z" they are identical.
Another reason to ban Indian movies.

Am i the only one who is more surprised by the writinng skills of these childrens? I still write like a pro doctor means like a 3rd grader.
Dont know what school they went to, he was spelling suicide as so-side

It's just lack of awareness. As far as I know Pakistani law allows its citizens to marry anyone without their parents' consent or any of that nonsense...

They could have just waited till they were 18 and gotten married, it's not even a big deal.

It's just lack of awareness. As far as I know Pakistani law allows its citizens to marry anyone without their parents' consent or any of that nonsense...

They could have just waited till they were 18 and gotten married, it's not even a big deal.
If their parents were gothari type then these children would eventually be killed in the name of honor killing.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom