What's new

Teen attacked after parents refuse to give him up for ISIS(In Mumbai)

Parents are wise people. These maulvis who are involved should be booked under terror charges and of possible inject some ebola in their @ss and send them to ISIS camps. Idiots.

you are the one claiming there is an organized militia challenging Indian State in mumbai.
Please, I urge you. Take a walk. Indian state only. :enjoy:

Parents are wise people.
These are exceptional people. They are recruitment agents. Such folks work all over India. This has come to light because the parents complained to the police. Most don't.

Take a walk. Wear a fez cap for your safety, an Afghani kurta and take a walk.

Its gone waayyyyyybeyond that now my friend.

My last trip through, on way back from Gujarat, I saw a Hafiz Saeed type in ornate long flowing gown and turban with big daadhi, and the turd was staring inside our SUV as we stopped for a quick roadside susu before moving on. Creepy.

My last trip through, on way back from Gujarat, I saw a Hafiz Saeed type in ornate long flowing gown and turban with big daadhi, and the turd was staring inside our SUV as we stopped for a quick roadside susu before moving on. Creepy.
In parts of Bangalore, some of my Kashmiri friends also could not live - citing the same issue. And these were Muslims!

Parents are wise people. These maulvis who are involved should be booked under terror charges and of possible inject some ebola in their @ss and send them to ISIS camps. Idiots.
A better approach would Indian government sending them into war zone then they would know how life is important.

Actually, I often wear that and go out. :D

I guess you do. Such flowing robes and turbans are thin on the ground here in Maharashtra though man. Walking on the road as if he was Shah Jahan inspecting his estate.
No not that. I wear the Afghani suit with the fez cap on. Complete with the kohl and attar. :D I also frequented mosques in Hyderabad. They are also quite strongly anti Hindu.

Man!!! mumbra,bhindi bazaar,trilokpuri,hyderabad, mallapuram , too much filth , needs to be cleared.

No not that. I wear the Afghani suit with the fez cap on. Complete with the kohl and attar. :D I also frequented mosques in Hyderabad. They are also quite strongly anti Hindu.

Show me a few photos. Will tell you what I saw. It was not the Imran Khan pashtun type cap/turban. It was a proper turban with the part hanging behind. And a long kurta type robe with a sleeveless type front open long flowing overcoat with embroidered borders.

GOOD MORNING MY FRIEND! Time to wake up
I agree.. I live in Hyderabad & I know what about the mentality of the local ' seculars' here who vote for MIM...

I know that many muslims in India support ISIS. but I never knew that it was THIS bad.:frown::o:

But what shocks me is that people are trying to recruit soldiers for ISIS... even through force!! & that too in a Hindu-Majority nation!!:o:

We(The Modi Sarkar+Dharmic people) must brace ourselves as the Americans withdraw from Afghanistan, the jihadis may turn their attention to India & it seems that the presence of ISIS is growing in India.
We must be prepared to defend ourselves & fight the enemy.... whether it be on ground or ideologically:frown:

Back
Top Bottom