What's new

Teen attacked after parents refuse to give him up for ISIS(In Mumbai)

I agree.. I live in Hyderabad & I know what about the mentality of the local ' seculars' here who vote for MIM...

I know that many muslims in India support ISIS. but I never knew that it was THIS bad.:frown::o:

But what shocks me is that people are trying to recruit soldiers for ISIS... even through force!! & that too in a Hindu-Majority nation!!:o:

We(The Modi Sarkar+Dharmic people) must brace ourselves as the Americans withdraw from Afghanistan, the jihadis may turn their attention to India & it seems that the presence of ISIS is growing in India.
We must be prepared to defend ourselves & fight the enemy.... whether it be on ground or ideologically:frown:

I happen to be from one of the most SECULAR boasting states in the country actually i also was living in lala land thinking only a handfull of people were caught trying to join ISIS all over india and no sympathizers from my state this was all fine untill i chanced upon an fb page and started reading comments(there were many sane people among them also) -tbh was shocked at first then realized if this is what's in store for us then imagine people in states like UP,Bihar,Mumbai ghetos etc

Also your modi sarkar thing- i guess its only fuelling things - the victimhood ideology

the mullahs are more a threat to muslims and islam than anyone else, especially the sangh parivar, which whom they find kindly love... but this thread has brought out many of the sanghis of pdf who scream their usual hate of islam and progressiveness.

i would suggest a international firing squad for those bombay maulvis and for any ram sena fool.

for the last twenty years, most indian muslims are all about mosque and burqa, which things have taken indian muslims far away from true islam.

isis and qaeda, is it?? these bombay idiots were going to syria to kill muslims... i say, syrian intel. should take action against these bombay mullahs and put fear into the rest.

Last edited:
the mullahs are more a threat to muslims and islam than anyone else, especially the sangh parivar, which whom they find kindly love... but this thread has brought out many of the sanghis of pdf who scream their usual hate of islam and progressiveness.

i would suggest a international firing squad for those bombay maulvis and for any ram sena fool.

for the last twenty years, most indian muslims are all about mosque and burqa, which things have taken indian muslims from true islam.

isis and qaeda, is it?? these bombay idiots were going to syria to kill muslims... i say, syrian intel. should take action against these bombay mullahs and put fear into the rest.
ram sena etc might be fools too but they are not hitting critical mass like the islamis, not even close

Looks like @mujhaidind was involved.

I despise Barelvi Maulvis :)

Most of Indian Muslims are of no use in combat roles. As you already know :D. Some with Pathan ancestry or Arab ancestry(like me) are an exception.History tells us that even the Muslim rulers didn't prefer Hindusthanis(lower caste Hindu converts to Islam) in miltary. I don't support ISIS for that matter.

Even if you bomb some dargahs I wouldn't care :P

Last edited:
One more stunt like the above, and Mumbai will see what the Shiv Sena and MNS are really capable of. They may have been marginalized politically. Grass roots at the cadre level Mumbai is still run by them.

Bro, that pic is the kind of pics we need floating around to make Indians aware of what is going on. Places like MUmbra should be on full radar mode.

Bro, that pic is the kind of pics we need floating around to make Indians aware of what is going on. Places like MUmbra should be on full radar mode.
Dear sanghi, you forgot to mention Bhendi Baazar, Nagpada, Bandra East, Jogeshwari and Kashimeera.

Back
Top Bottom