What's new

technological edge over Pakistan and China has been to some extent proven

Status
Not open for further replies.
when u met a guy doesnt know what is terminology and common sense then the best way to deal with him is to either walked way or have a bit fun with it!

the JayAtl guy is totally helpless after so many long posts were trying to have him informed about the matter was discussed, but he faild, so i might as well to have some funs``:D

I can say same about you..but carry on with your vitriol. Its very amusing.

^^^ semantics over language does not make it different. you say ta ma to we say mid air...

Then I come to the conclusion that you know absolutely nothing on missile flight and basic projectile physics.

China and US are the only two countrys to date that have conducted midcourse tests. Believe it or don't. Just don't try to "argue" facts with what knowledge you have, or lack thereof.

China and US are the only two countrys to date that have conducted midcourse tests. Believe it or don't. Just don't try to "argue" facts with what knowledge you have, or lack thereof.

Well KKV anyways. Russia has it just with a nuclear warhead:woot:

Hahaha...Taking cheap shots now? I suppose you're writing in some alien language that I could understand..

so u didnt use ur master's language to read all the posts, or u just didnt want to accept the biter reality`? :P

:rofl: :rofl:

So India buys some missile defense systems from Israel and all of sudden it is "technologically superior" to China? India's probably technologically superior to USA too!

And only 2 failed test out of 6 this time. Good on you, India.

Now Hind is so great, maybe you can get past that ugly inferiority complex you have :bunny:

:rofl: :rofl:

So India buys some missile defense systems from Israel and all of sudden it is "technologically superior" to China? India's probably technologically superior to USA too!

And only 2 failed test out of 6 this time. Good on you, India.

Now Hind is so great, maybe you can get past that ugly inferiority complex you have :bunny:

my friend i still think india is ahead of china in falied rockets technology

To claim that India has a technological edge over China in rocket technology is the similar as to claim that Somalian pirates have a technological edge over the Netherlands in Naval technology.

The two are not even in a remotely close leagues for goodness.

All in all, China is at least 30 years ahead of India in rocket tech. At LEAST!

It's not laughtable any more.

To intercept missiles at high altitudes mid course is a completely different technolgical ball game from intercepting them at near end of their projectories as India painfully attempted ( 2 failed out of 6) and bragged about. China did those things at 70's - about 40 freakin years ago!

India's rocket tech is in fact far inferior than that of Japan and Europe, let alone BIG 3 ( US, China and Russia).

I know a couple of engineers working for European Space Agency (ESA). They ''ll ROFL if they hear this Indians' fairytale. Indian scientists won't even get single chance of a job interview for a junior position at ESA, to be honest. Enough said.

To claim that India has a technological edge over China in rocket technology is the similar as to claim that Somalian pirates have a technological edge over the Netherlands in Naval technology.

The two are not even in a remotely close leagues for goodness.

All in all, China is at least 30 years ahead of India in rocket tech. At LEAST!

It's not laughtable any more.

To intercept missiles at high altitudes mid course is a completely different technolgical ball game from intercepting them at near end of their projectories as India painfully attempted ( 2 failed out of 6) and bragged about. China did those things at 70's - about 40 freakin years ago!

India's rocket tech is in fact far inferior than that of Japan and Europe, let alone BIG 3 ( US, China and Russia).

I know a couple of engineers working for European Space Agency (ESA). They ''ll ROFL if they hear this Indians' fairytale. Indian scientists won't even get single chance of a job interview for a junior position at ESA, to be honest. Enough said.

buddy in india they consider a failure is a success they will give you an excuse like failure is the mother of success LOL

So the dimwit banana is back. Big-3 lol.

So the dimwit banana is back. Big-3 lol.

Speeder's comment is actually based on fact. China had terminal ABM systems in the 1970's and now has Mid course and ASAT with KKV. And in Rocket technology America, Russia, and China are top as they are the only ones capable of independent manned space missions, >3000 KM cruise missiles, and etc......

Trying to claim otherwise would require more than just name calling.

Speeder's comment is actually based on fact. China had terminal ABM systems in the 1970's and now has Mid course and ASAT with KKV. And in Rocket technology America, Russia, and China are top as they are the only ones capable of independent manned space missions, >3000 KM cruise missiles, and etc......

Trying to claim otherwise would require more than just name calling.

true things are difficult to digest especially when u'v been told with deluded pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom