What's new

Team USA

While I think the USA is great, our goverment is a terrible representation of it, and seems to be doing its best at making us the most hated country in the world. :usflag:

ok since you are wimping out :p: I'm picking somebody from...let's see...Bangladesh... @fallstuff you are up (wait a minute..WTF...Palm Beach...you lucky sh*t! :-) ). Directions for the post right here Team USA | Page 22

Palm Beach as in Palm Beach County.

I live in the Western Palm Beach County, far away from the playgrounds of the rich and the famous on the water !!

Palm Beach...

I've been thinking about going snorkeling/diving lately, just haven't had the chance to put it together. I would prefer to go with a group or a club of some sort.

Last edited:
While I think the USA is great, our goverment is a terrible representation of it, and seems to be doing its best at making us the most hated country in the world. :usflag:

It is because Israel. If US looked for its own interest you were much economical country.Not just you but Europe.

Your country is burning itself for its israeli rulers.

Israel did not just occupy Palestine but it has occupied Congress and Senate.
Almost of all of Senators in those places are Jews or Zionist.

And 1% rich in your contry do not do anything because they are controling by Jews.
Jews buy them...Own them.

All of your produced movies in hollywood conforms by Jews.

All of your singers must have assent of Jews and work for them otherwise Jews do not let a singer grow in your country.
Jews has occupied your big and populated country Sadly.
No one can talk about politics in your country if he/she is not in republican or democrats.

No one can become president if does not have Jews agreement.

Your Army, energy of your country, taxes of your people, future of your country and... are fighting for Jews.They are spending for Jews.

Indeed Jews have occupied your country and your people indeed are working for Jews.

Forsooth all of your country is ruling by Christina Zionists and Jews.
This situation does not exist just in your country but it exist in other countries like France and many European countries.
Jews and Zionists own big companies in the world, they are some bunch of Capitalist,whenever a company become big buy it and use for their interests.

Again they make money via their companies and monies all over the world and make money more and more.. and this inoperative cycle continues.
This is why they rule the world via their money.
Someone must stop them.

One of my friends tells people o America are the most oppressed in the world.

Palm Beach as in Palm Beach County.

I live in the Western Palm Beach County, far away from the playgrounds of the rich and the famous on the water !!

I've been thinking about going snorkeling/diving lately, just haven't had the chance to put it together. I would prefer to go with a group or a club of some sort.

You're not going to give us some impressions of the USA . Basically a "i was expecting this...but found in reality that... " Read this for a guide Team USA | Page 22

And the. pick someone else on this board to continue the chain.

One of my friends tells people o America are the most oppressed in the world.

I think you should look over your shoulder into your own backyard and get some new friends...so far nobody here has mentioned oppression in their posts (and one was Iranian..a nice guy i'd like to add)...maybe that should tell you something.

I think you should look over your shoulder into your own backyard and get some new friends...so far nobody here has mentioned oppression in their posts (and one was Iranian..a nice guy i'd like to add)...maybe that should tell you something.

I did not want to insult you I just said your country is doing everything for Israel not itself.This is very clear.

I did not want to insult you I just said your country is doing everything for Israel not itself.This is very clear.

The US certainly is protecting Israel...but there are numerous reasons. One main reason, I believe, is due to a large number of scientists and engineers moving to Israel (from US, Europe, and Russia). Israel itself has many cutting edge scientists/engineers. The US is doing what it can to prevent Israel from aligning itself with Russia and giving them a technical advantage. If that happened it would be a huge national security issue.

The US certainly is protecting Israel...but there are numerous reasons. One main reason, I believe, is due to a large number of scientists and engineers moving to Israel (from US, Europe, and Russia). Israel itself has many cutting edge scientists/engineers. The US is doing what it can to prevent Israel from aligning itself with Russia and giving them a technical advantage. If that happened it would be a huge national security issue.

US must stop defending Israel and let Muslims evict Israel from Palestine.This status will cause Muslims have much better relation with USA.Prevent ME from big war and let Muslims rest. USA is doing bad job.
I think defending Israel is cause of Christian Zionists and Zionist jews in US.
Jews have much strong power in USA eg Washington DC means David City.David was one of Jews Prophets.

US must stop defending Israel, this situation is making US hated hated and more hated between Muslim countries.
If US stop defending Israel everything gonna be OK.They will have massive relations with Muslims and hating US between Muslims will end.This situation supply US interests more than defending Israel...

This kind of defending of Israel is unreasonable and sane mind says this is because of Zionists in US that have the power.

Last edited:
US must stop defending Israel and let Muslims evict Israel from Palestine.This status will cause Muslims have much better relation with USA.Prevent ME from big war and let Muslims rest. USA is doing bad job.
I think defending USA from Israel is cause of Christian Zionists and Zionist jews in US.

Jews have much strong power in USA eg Washington DC means David City.David was one of Jews Prophets.
USA must stop defending Israel, this situation is making US hated hated and more hated between Muslim countries.

Hey it is certainly a bad situation...but if Israel were gone you'd just find some new "boogeyman" to put on a pedestal and hate just as bad.

Last edited:
Hey it is certainly a bad situation...but if Israel were gone you'd just find some new "boogeyman" to put on a pedestal and hate just as bad.

The problem is that US is acting big Israel. There are dozens US military bases around Iran and their navies are near Iran.

The problem is that US is acting big Israel. There are dozens US military bases around Iran and their navies are near Iran.

Before Saddam was your "boogeyman". The US got rid of him. You then had no neighbors that were a significant threat. You could have coasted along without a worry. The US and Israel never would have touched you.

Now the nuclear issue has arisen and some countries are nervous. Saudi Arabia is creating a huge military
...not to counter Israel...but to counter you guys.

If Israel were gone tomorrow Saudi would be your "boogeyman".

Property in Montana - 1.5 miles of River included

yWh6SEP.jpg

Vacations to Maui, Hawaii

veSpI3d.jpg

American Muscle Cars:

6yJQsia.jpg

What is the size of the property in Montana and how much is it worth?

That was a picture taken from the family property, but once on the other side of the river it is US National land. We have about 80 acres there. The price is not as expensive as the over-populated cities.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom