What's new

Team confined to stadium as Indian hotels turn cold

Lol, right wing party? Police can easily control them.
Did you mention 'Police'??? Indian police are the most incompetent, inefficient and corrupt organization on this planet. What did you expect them to do? Even if some two-bit organization farts, the police run for cover.

These Khaki clowns are a bl00dy disgrace to the uniform they wear and the 'Ashoka Chakra' they have on their belts and caps.

Come on this is seriously a joke!! Who would attack them on the way? Bunch of idiots threatening are empty drums they can only threaten hoteliers but I don't believe they can do anything more than that . I think action should definitely be taken against the hoteliers who refused accommodation to the ladies.. Also the clowns behind the threats should be shown the mehman nawazi of police lock-ups for a few days..

Then you will need to thank 99.99% of India as even with any amount of animosity with the hostile neighbor, no one will support the clowns doing the idiotic act!!

If you can provide a good accommodation at 5 star level close to Stadium, why bother about 5 star hotels??

I don't think it is an insult.

Pakistan team manager Ayesha Ashar said the entire squad was happy with the arrangements made at the Barabati stadium.
"The arrangements are more like we get in Pakistan," Ashar was quoted as saying by the Press Trust of India news agency. "We are happy with the facilities provided to us by the organisers."

Pakistan women's cricket team sleep in stadium - Yahoo! Sports Singapore

Now if you want to tell me that Pakistan does not provide good facilities to their own players ...thats a different story.

Mighty decent of them to come out with a statement like that. However, ''just like Pakistan'' is hardly the yardstick by which we measure ourselves. Here's hoping there is still some time to salvage the situation.

Well if we had to stoop that much low in showing hospitality we would hv traveled the sri lankan team in an armored vehicle and slept them in a bunker- Sorry we didnt stoop that much low-

I am sure they would have preferred an armored vehicle than be shot at in a team bus.

Wow you guys give a whole new meaning to the word hospitality

Sir, it's the bankrupt psyche of your country fellows who feel brave when they can restrict movements of visiting Pakistani sports persons or the diplomats. These pea size brain Indians can't see past their smeared nose......we had an incident with the Sri Lankan team but it had nothing to do with a common Pakistani citizen or the hospitality..... has any Indian visiting Pakistan ever encountered this kind of animal behaviour....it's the Pakistan obsessiveness that Indians can't contain and repeatedly show their derelict mentality. Calling Patil , Peter and Sunita , Sandy or replacing Saree with a Skirt doesn't change people's psyche.
Well I see is your regular ranting with different words.

As for bravery, I won't comment on that. Because i don't want to embarrass you.

I am not bringing what happened to Sri Lankan players, because it was terrorist attack. Here few people are PROTESTING. In india you can protest over anything.

These people also protest against Cow Killing. :haha:

You didn't object when Pakistani team visited India for Cricket Series but when you behead our soldiers and blatantly lie about it, do you think people won't protest ?

Those players are getting more protection than most of the common people.

I condemn what has happened. But I won't hear a generalization from you or anyone.

Forming a nation on an idea to provide Safe and Prosperous land for follower of one religion doesn't always work. You can't change psyche of people after all.

This is idiotic. If they are allowed to come then provide them good accommodation.

chor na........why care...jaise ki Pakistan mein unhe roz 5 star facilities hi milti hai.......Stadium mein rahe ya sadak pe..meri bala se.......Who gives a hoott:drag:

i wish i could feel this way for them ..but yeh Sarafat bhi ek Curse hai:D

Sir, it's the bankrupt psyche of your country fellows who feel brave when they can restrict movements of visiting Pakistani sports persons or the diplomats. These pea size brain Indians can't see past their smeared nose......we had an incident with the Sri Lankan team but it had nothing to do with a common Pakistani citizen or the hospitality..... has any Indian visiting Pakistan ever encountered this kind of animal behaviour....it's the Pakistan obsessiveness that Indians can't contain and repeatedly show their derelict mentality. Calling Patil , Peter and Sunita , Sandy or replacing Saree with a Skirt doesn't change people's psyche.

Well you might take pride from the fact, that you almost managed to get entire Srilankan team assisinated, while providing them with your full range hospitalities, and thereby getting yourself blackballed from hosting international cricket matches.

For us security of our guests triumphs their comfort.

So what they can not housed in 5 star hotels because of security concerns..they will be provided matching level of hospitality in the place, they are put accompanied by adequate security(some thing you could not manage).

If you are still unhappy with level of their comfort, you can always withdraw your team.

Sir, it's the bankrupt psyche of your country fellows who feel brave when they can restrict movements of visiting Pakistani sports persons or the diplomats.

After a long, long time, I have to say I completely agree with the sentiments expressed by Windjammer in the above line though I think the diplomats issue is different & is a state-state issue. Whenever I see, individual Pakistanis, be they be singers,actors, comedians or such or as in this case, the women's cricket team being treated like this, I wonder what it says of us that this is somehow passed of as excusable behaviour. It isn't, it diminishes us greatly & is downright repugnant. Shame is what we should feel, we must be and we are better than this.

Then why were those 5 star arrangements not made for all the teams at the stadium itself right from the beginning?

It was a security issue and so Pakistan Team was asked to stay inside Stadium and was given very good facilities. It was according to the security review given by the local security establishment.

Pakistan team is also satisfied by the arrangements.

I was going through the team roster & there are so many of them who are from KPK, Baluchistan & Southern Punjab & these are supposed to be some of the more conservative areas of Pakistan.

So much for stereotypes ! :tup:

After a long, long time, I have to say I completely agree with the sentiments expressed by Windjammer in the above line though I think the diplomats issue is different & is a state-state issue. Whenever I see, individual Pakistanis, be they be singers,actors, comedians or such or as in this case, the women's cricket team being treated like this, I wonder what it says of us that this is somehow passed of as excusable behaviour. It isn't, it diminishes us greatly & is downright repugnant. Shame is what we should feel, we must be and we are better than this.

Why using the word shame??
It is usual for any country to provide all the cricket players with very good accommodation and services, if the same can be done Barabati stadium club house which itself is equal to a 5 star hotel.

They are providing swimming pools and other facilities equivalent to 5 star accommodation.

Back
Top Bottom