What's new

Team confined to stadium as Indian hotels turn cold

I agree that what is been done by these nut jobs is wrong. I strongly condemn it.

Pakistanis have every right to feel bad. But don't go over board.

Respect of women and Treatment of Guests. Don't generalize over one incident.

Pakistanis has no guts- they show big hearts where a big danda should be given diplomatically- :sick:-

while we serve tea to the indian pilots who mistakenly lands their choppers on our bases- they throw acids and treat Pakistani guests like that-

what their society has become where women are treated like that- unki apni women ko to choro mehman women ki respect nai ker saktay yh log-

Cant believe you said all this for not providing them a 5 star accommodation? I admit it is no way to treat a guest,but dont over hype the situation.

Sad day for the Indian society. You people need to think where are you headed to.

Despite all the Indian hatred and extremism, I can confidently say that this would not have happened if the Indian team were here.

Just sad..

PCB should just call back the team , and should show Great Indian Hospitality to the whole world .

If you dont let Pakistan team Enter India , that is one thing , but after they have arrived then treat them like a 3rd class citizen , now that's another low .

Few people have hijacked the who system , & gov unable to do anything , just so that they will loose some votes . ( pathetic situation , on both sides of the border )

Sad day for the Indian society. You people need to think where are you headed to.Despite all the Indian hatred and extremism, I can confidently say that this would not have happened if the Indian team were here.Just sad..
You do realize that all Indians are condemning it but you are generalizing it to entire Indian society.

You all blame Indian media every now and then but don't notice that its Indian Media which is speaking against it

These people are nut jobs who are doing this because of recent tensions. They needed an excuse and they went ahead. They are bad for us too. And Rehman Malik like people are making it more difficult for their own people.

As for confidence, I won't give similar reply to you not because I can't but because I don't want to.

Expected better post from you sir.

Sad day for the Indian society. You people need to think where are you headed to.

Despite all the Indian hatred and extremism, I can confidently say that this would not have happened if the Indian team were here.

Just sad..

Well there is a reason they are not there,Is it???If you had provided better security to the Sri Lankan team you wouldn't have had that problem.

OCA promised the best lodging for the team at the stadium.
“We will provide five-star facilities to the players at the Club House in the stadium. The Club House is equipped with a world class gymnasium and swimming pool.

Amid heightened security

According to Indian media reports, around 600 security personnel, including officials, Special Security Battalion and Odisha police were deployed upon the team’s arrival to ensure their safety on the way to the stadium.
Dont worry,they will be provided with 5 star facillities,b'coz of security,they are staying there
the other 3 teams are supposed to play there practice matches in a railway stadium in bbsr which is an open area
so the officials decided to shift the matches of pakistani players to cuttack

You do realize that all Indians are condemning it but you are generalizing it to entire Indian society.

You all blame Indian media every now and then but don't notice that its Indian Media which is speaking against it.

These people are extremists who are doing this because of recent tensions. They needed an excuse and they went ahead. And Rehman Malik like people are making it more difficult for their own people.

As for confidence, I won't give similar reply to you not because I can't but because I don't want to.

Expected better post from you sir.

My assertion is that Indian society is letting their govt. get blackmailed by these extremists. They are literally hand twisting your
Govt. to do certain things. Isn't that a concern for you guys? I get the impression that extremists are gaining more power in Indian politics by every passing day.

@JonAsad

“We will provide five-star facilities to the players at the Club House in the stadium. The Club House is equipped with a world class gymnasium and swimming pool.

Amid heightened security

According to Indian media reports, around 600 security personnel, including officials, Special Security Battalion and Odisha police were deployed upon the team’s arrival to ensure their safety on the way to the stadium.

Even with huge protest, India is protecting your players from nut jobs in our side. Hum dushmani main bhi Sharafat rakhte hain.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well there is a reason they are not there,Is it???If you had provided better security to the Sri Lankan team you wouldn't have had that problem.

I'll ignore your troll post.

Thank you.

what a fcukin joke- bunch of low lives- mehman nawazi bhi nai ati- :sick:-

Pakistan team manager Ayesha Ashar said the entire squad was happy with the arrangements made at the Barabati stadium.
"The arrangements are more like we get in Pakistan," Ashar was quoted as saying by the Press Trust of India news agency. "We are happy with the facilities provided to us by the organisers."

Pakistan women's cricket team sleep in stadium - Yahoo! Sports Singapore

Now if you want to tell me that Pakistan does not provide good facilities to their own players ...thats a different story.

what a fcukin joke- bunch of low lives- mehman nawazi bhi nai ati- :sick:-

I feel sorry if my earlier post offended you, I also regret it.

But according to the reports they are staying in club house and the facilities they provide are also very good.

I request you to don't jump to the conclusion immediately.India treats its guest well, athidi devo bava(for us guest is equal to GOD)

Back
Top Bottom