What's new

Team confined to stadium as Indian hotels turn cold

My assertion is that Indian society is letting their govt. get blackmailed by these extremists. They are literally hand twisting your Govt. to do certain things. Isn't that a concern for you guys? I get the impression that extremists are gaining more power in Indian politics by every passing day.
Blackmailed ? Those nut jobs threatened hotels. So Indian govt. took measures to provide all facilities and security for those players even with Nation wide protest against Pakistan few days ago.

Read the above post. Look at the security detail.

Don't worry, no one will get any scratch. They will be taken well care of.

Oh please - pot and kettle - am sure the Sri Lankans can vouch for your "mehman nawazi"

Well if we had to stoop that much low in showing hospitality we would hv traveled the sri lankan team in an armored vehicle and slept them in a bunker- Sorry we didnt stoop that much low-

Blackmailed ? Those nut jobs threatened hotels. So Indian govt. took measures to provide all facilities and security for those players even with Nation wide protest against Pakistan few days ago.

Read the above post. Look at the security detail.

Don't worry, no one will get any scratch. They will be taken well care of.

Ain't threatening hotels a crime? Anybody got arrested? Can't Indian police and security agencies provide security to the hotels in which Pak players are staying? What kind of logic is that?

Well if we had to stoop that much low in showing hospitality we would hv traveled the sri lankan team in an armored vehicle and slept them in a bunker- Sorry we didnt stoop that much low-
Haven't you read the previous posts ? Look at security detail and The words of your own players.

Don't create hype without knowing the facts.

@Pukhtoon : Iss women's team mein koii hamariii Pashtun behan cricket kheel rahii haiii ? :what:

Last edited by a moderator:
they should just come back if they are not welcome in india.

what a fcukin joke- bunch of low lives- mehman nawazi bhi nai ati- :sick:-

Yup, all the fundamentalists allegedly live in Pakistan but thrive in India..... well they can only confront Pakistani females.

Ain't threatening hotels a crime? Anybody got arrested? Can't Indian police and security agencies provide security to the hotels in which Pak players are staying? What kind of logic is that?
12 people got arrested
u should understand the complexity of the situation
bbsr to cuttack distance is around 30-40km,if ur players are staying in bbsr then they need to travel that distance via road which may raise security concerns
so the officials decided to shift their accomodation to cuttack itslef,
believe me they wont get a sscratch here
regarding hospitality,they were given a warm welcome in bbsr,they were welcomed in traditional Indian style with flowers and tilak
now when ur fighting here,pak women's team is playing there practice match with odisha team in barbati stadium and they are batting first :cheers:

Sir you do realize that even Pakistani Diplomats were not allowed after LOC incident. Hockey players are paid without they playing in league because of these security concerns.

We don't want to take any chances. This is best moment for anti-India actors to attack these players to create more trouble between the nations.

So, I would rather ask you to think practically.

Aren't we provided maximum security to them ? Aren't we providing them best facilities as said by your own players ?

Are you angry just because your players are not in hotel but in Stadium ?

Like I said, the hype is created too much. Even Media will bash Indian govt. Don't worry.

12 people got arrested
bbsr to cuttack distance is around 30-40km,if ur players are staying in bbsr then they need to travel that distance via road which may raise security concerns
regarding hospitality,they were given a warm welcome in bbsr,they were welcomed in traditional Indian style with flowers and tilak
now when ur fighting here,pak women's team is playing there practice match with odisha team in barbati stadium and they are batting first :cheers:

Well said mate.

they should just come back if they are not welcome in india.
Its just few nut jobs. If they are not welcome, we wouldn't have allowed them at first place. Like what happened with Pakistani diplomats.

Its an international event and we are trying our best as per our obligation to this International Body.

And it will be unfair to those Indians who are condemning this act if I dont thank thank them , for raising their voices against what is wrong .

Its just few nut jobs. If they are not welcome, we wouldn't have allowed them at first place. Like what happened with Pakistani diplomats.

Its an international event and we are trying our best as per our obligation to this International Body.
Sir, it's the bankrupt psyche of your country fellows who feel brave when they can restrict movements of visiting Pakistani sports persons or the diplomats. These pea size brain Indians can't see past their smeared nose......we had an incident with the Sri Lankan team but it had nothing to do with a common Pakistani citizen or the hospitality..... has any Indian visiting Pakistan ever encountered this kind of animal behaviour....it's the Pakistan obsessiveness that Indians can't contain and repeatedly show their derelict mentality. Calling Patil , Peter and Sunita , Sandy or replacing Saree with a Skirt doesn't change people's psyche.

12 people got arrested

Come on this is seriously a joke!! Who would attack them on the way? Bunch of idiots threatening are empty drums they can only threaten hoteliers but I don't believe they can do anything more than that . I think action should definitely be taken against the hoteliers who refused accommodation to the ladies.. Also the clowns behind the threats should be shown the mehman nawazi of police lock-ups for a few days..

And it will be unfair to those Indians who are condemning this act if I dont thank thank them , for raising their voices against what is wrong .

Then you will need to thank 99.99% of India as even with any amount of animosity with the hostile neighbor, no one will support the clowns doing the idiotic act especially since the deal was about ladies!!

Back
Top Bottom