What's new

Teacher removed US flag from class, encouraged students to pledge to gay pride banner!

that's nothing swedish military now fights for the rainbow and not sweden!

Someone should inform that teacher about this and then dismiss her from teaching and strip her of her nationality priviliges.
If the mods find the picture too offensive,please delete it.
20264729_676401645097_846183286837198389_n.jpg

"I always tell my class stand if you feel like, don’t stand if you feel like it, say the words if you want, don’t say the words if they don’t want to," Pitzen said in the video, referring to how student take part in the pledge of allegiance in her class. "So my class decided to stand but not say the words. Totally fine. Except for the fact, my room does not have a flag."
Such people should be strictly forbidden to teach our children,in any country. A teacher's duty among others,is to instill love for the motherland,the nation and its history to the children. Not promote her own leftist propaganda.

Next one(s) won’t be foolish to post videos on the social media but the indoctrination will continue. The next couple of gens will be very “interesting”…

You mean Just like all the teachers across the world with every other weird vice you can imagine.

I am agree with those white nationalists. You should watch this US army recruitment ads compared to Russian and Chinese

This ad speaks more to the EQ/IQ caliber of a solider that the US looks for. US armed forces are truly a hi-tech network centric military where intelligence is as important as braun. Dont take the cartoons as some measure of military effectiveness or "manliness". The US can unleash more destructive power in tactical terms (with men, women and LGBTQ resources) against an adversary, than the Russians and Chinese combined.

This is obviously fake news and Russian propaganda. I was told by NYT that only authoritarian countries place their national flag in classrooms to brainwash children into believing the country is more important than the individual. So there couldn’t be any American flag in American classrooms.

I am agree with those white nationalists. You should watch this US army recruitment ads compared to Russian and Chinese

In fact, the 3 conscription advertisements have the same effect:

Chinese conscription advertising can make Chinese people want to join the Chinese army.
Russian conscription advertising can make Russians want to join the Russian army.
American conscription advertising can make Americans want to join the Chinese army or the Russian army.

ennn, there seems to be something wrong.

In fact, the 3 conscription advertisements have the same effect:

Chinese conscription advertising can make Chinese people want to join the Chinese army.
Russian conscription advertising can make Russians want to join the Russian army.
American conscription advertising can make Americans want to join the Chinese army or the Russian army.

ennn, there seems to be something wrong.
That was funny !

I want to invest into scientific research that can build a time machine. I rather live before this nonsense
You know the first girl,I was watching the video with my speakers turned off and I still felt like she's yelling so much I gotta turn the sound off. Somehow. I remember there used to be a time where women could have a career and be good housewives and mothers at the same time. Now they want a mediocre career,can't cook and don't you dare ask them to cook and they have 2 cats,a dog,they dye their hair blue,green and pink and have 50 tattoos.

Back
Top Bottom